Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (614468 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (408) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by DONFASZY(m): 8:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

O2 sensor simple, just replace, the others, look like the gearbox was converted from 13-10pin. A physical examination is required.

I ve replaced d o2 sensor now

Where is ur location Sir
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by scarr: 7:33am On Aug 16, 2017
Boss please my civic 03 is acting up.

My hazard light is constantly on (blinking)
Blinks like 20 times, stops for 3 seconds and continues blinking all over again.

I even removed the hazard relay fuse but that didn't help.

Please what can I do sad
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:50am On Aug 16, 2017
scarr:
Boss please my civic 03 is acting up.

My hazard light is constantly on (blinking)
Blinks like 20 times, stops for 3 seconds and continues blinking all over again.

I even removed the hazard relay fuse but that didn't help.

Please what can I do sad

disconnect the aftermarket security

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by AmandaLuv(f): 8:39am On Aug 16, 2017
Oga GAZZUZZ please is it possible for catalytic converter to be faulty/absent without it reading on a scanning tool? Somebody is taking me for a novice.

Secondly is it also possible for exhaust to be bad and not read on a scanning tool?
Tnx
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:55am On Aug 16, 2017
AmandaLuv:
Oga GAZZUZZ please is it possible for catalytic converter to be faulty/absent without it reading on a scanning tool? Somebody is taking me for a novice.

Secondly is it also possible for exhaust to be bad and not read on a scanning tool?
Tnx

yes

You should give more information on said vehicle.

Not every catalyst will affect engine performance, there are some catalytic converter on the downstream side of the exhaust that are not monitored by the engine ecu designed to keep the atmosphere less polluted by your vehicle.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by AmandaLuv(f): 10:37am On Aug 16, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

yes

Not every catalyst will affect engine performance, there are some catalytic converter on the downstream side of the exhaust that are not monitored by the engine ecu designed to keep the atmosphere less polluted by your vehicle.
Thank you sir. it's a toyota siena 99 automatic.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by CavendishPlex: 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
thebigkendo:

if you are in Lagos contact fixmykey https://www.nairaland.com/fixmykey his number is 08023977522, he programmed a 2nd key for my Accord 06 earlier this year, he will come to your location with his equipment

FixMyKey is right on point. I just got a new key through him. Cheers
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
AmandaLuv:
Thank you sir. it's a toyota siena 99 automatic.

a 99 siena will not throw catalyst codes With or without a catalytic converter.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by AmandaLuv(f): 12:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

a 99 siena will not throw catalyst codes With or without a catalytic converter.
Tnx n God bless
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by thebigkendo(m): 12:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
CavendishPlex:

FixMyKey is right on point. I just got a new key through him. Cheers

Confirm!!!

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by thebigkendo(m): 12:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

yes

Boss whats the relationship between CAT and fuel economy?

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by scarr: 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2017

GAZZUZZ:

disconnect the aftermarket security
Culprit disconnected but now central lock doesn't work no more sad

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:06am On Aug 17, 2017
scarr:

you cannot eat your cake and have it cheesy

3 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by scarr: 6:21am On Aug 17, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Well, i guess so. Thanks Sir
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by emmaak2(m): 6:22am On Aug 17, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

SENIOR ELDER OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

PLEASE WHAT'S THE PRICE OF ENGINE OF TOYOTA CAMRY 2001 MODEL
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:24am On Aug 17, 2017
emmaak2:

SENIOR ELDER OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

PLEASE WHAT'S THE PRICE OF ENGINE OF TOYOTA CAMRY 2001 MODEL

4cyl or v6?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by emmaak2(m): 6:31am On Aug 17, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

4cyl or v6?

4cyl sir
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:40am On Aug 17, 2017
emmaak2:

4cyl sir

5s-fe very hard to find in prestien condition. 180-200k
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by thebigkendo(m): 8:36am On Aug 17, 2017
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by cyborg123(m): 8:42am On Aug 17, 2017
scarr:

Does the security system have a vibration sensor?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by scarr: 9:17am On Aug 17, 2017
cyborg123:

Does the security system have a vibration sensor?

I think maybe, what does it look like?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by cyborg123(m): 9:47am On Aug 17, 2017
scarr:

I think maybe, what does it look like?
Check attached imaged. If the sensor is damaged or the sensitivity is too high, it could explain your car issues. By the way, does the siren work?

Due acknowledgement, gazzuzz.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:20am On Aug 17, 2017
cyborg123:

Check attached imaged. If the sensor is damaged or the sensitivity is too high, it could explain your car issues. By the way, does the siren work?

Due acknowledgement, gazzuzz.

the remote is damaged and was set to lock. All this will not help him
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by cyborg123(m): 11:30am On Aug 17, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

the remote is damaged and was set to lock. All this will not help him
Ok
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by William2009: 1:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
Oga Gazzuz.... Plz my Toyota 4runner steering doesn't return whenever it's turned during motion. Could it be d upper n lower ball joints
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by William2009: 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
Also d fuel efficiency haz dropped alot. Pls wat could b wrong?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
William2009:
Oga Gazzuz.... Plz my Toyota 4runner steering doesn't return whenever it's turned during motion. Could it be d upper n lower ball joints

Year model of 4runner, pix if possible.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by loodba: 8:21am On Aug 18, 2017
Oga guzzuzz. Mrng, pls this is the experience i am having with my honda accord 2005 model. The power steering oil is always running short, top it almost everyday, cant account the no. of gallon i have purchased the last 4 months. I notice anytime i topup as usual and start the car the oil gush out of the chamber of the power steering compartment. Whenever i turn the steering of my car it makes a grinding sound around the pulley especially when idle. Please Oga make u advise me wetin fit they do the moto

Warm regards
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
loodba:
Oga guzzuzz. Mrng, pls this is the experience i am having with my honda accord 2005 model. The power steering oil is always running short, top it almost everyday, cant account the no. of gallon i have purchased the last 4 months. I notice anytime i topup as usual and start the car the oil gush out of the chamber of the power steering compartment. Whenever i turn the steering of my car it makes a grinding sound around the pulley especially when idle. Please Oga make u advise me wetin fit they do the moto

Warm regards

all you need is a good technician.

Power assisted steering setup for you vehicle has 3 primary components.

Power steering pump. Essential for the buildup of hydraulic pressure.

Power steering rack: its failure rate is quite high on that particular model, usually around 120-160k miles.

Pressure hose: delivers the power steering fluid at high pressure from the pump to the steering rack.

The lifespan of the power steering pump is dependent on the quality of the power steering fluid and Its operating temperature, most times when the pressure pipe fails, and there is a leak, most technicians weld new portions of pipe to the failing part. It solves the problem temporarily, but the new welds reduce the diameter of pipe and cause an un factored build-up of pressure and heat, causing the pump to fail prematurely.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by sultan003(m): 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

post 1 car issue at a time before I start to charge 10k angry

My apologies!!

let me start like this, toyota camry 2002 2AZ-FE engine. the O2 sensor harness was connected properly that solved the P0141 code.
The main issue now is that am being told to buy a top and half engine due to a blown head gasket.

Took the car to work( distance is 45mins) on Wednesday, noticed that it was overheating, so I parked the car immediately after work i added water, took a while before the radiator got full, there was no leak(s) detected anywhere, drove the car back to the mechanic at not more than 40km/m otherwise the engine will overheat. Also the MIL was illuminated, scan showed P0300, P0302 and P0303

Pls what do you advise?

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (408) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.