Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,324 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (618134 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (408) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:40am On Aug 19, 2017
meetmonde:
i sent you an email this morning. Kindly Assist
I do not respond to P.M's place a call.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by DONFASZY(m): 10:58am On Aug 19, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

O2 sensor simple, just replace, the others, look like the gearbox was converted from 13-10pin. A physical examination is required.
Wher is ur location Sir
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by diportivo: 1:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by seyema(m): 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2017
Gazzuzz, How did you come about your nickname or Username
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by sultan003(m): 9:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

any one who has a complete 2az-fe engine for sale, will not be too inclined to removing parts from it. The similarities between the 1az-fe and 2az have short-changed a lot of car owners be careful when replacing engine

Oh Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
seyema:
Gazzuzz, How did you come about your nickname or Username

joee crack was under the influence. And created the mazda gazzuzz that can construct a bridge. grin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Phy017(m): 12:14am On Aug 20, 2017
Thank you very much Gazzuzz. I really appreciate your assistance. Please can you link with with anyone in Ladipo in particular?
GAZZUZZ:

variable timing solenoids.
Can be gotten and tested easily in ladipo as used parts.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:25am On Aug 20, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

joee crack was under the influence. And created the mazda gazzuzz that can construct a bridge. grin

Boss... concerning my car ...

Will the problems of this car be discovered by inviting auto medics (the only known car repair expert company in Abeokuta) to scan with their machine ?

Can you send someone to help out instead?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:38am On Aug 20, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

Boss... concerning my car ...

Will the problems of this car be discovered by inviting auto medics (the only known car repair expert company in Abeokuta) to scan with their machine ?

Can you send someone to help out instead?

sadly i do not offer support for nissan vehicles at the moment.

changing a head gasket for any vehicle is not rocket science, its actually very stright forward, sadly your vehicle has NO tollerance for mistakes. Originally I was sure mechanic messed up the timing marks, but now that vehicle refused to start, I do not know what to say again undecided

Inviting a technician with a scan tool will help rule out any other possible underlying problems. Sadly I could increase your frustration if vehicle does not still start after investing so much in more diagnosis.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by seyema(m): 9:45am On Aug 20, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

You just confuse me the more. Who is joee crack and when did become a fan of Mazda
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Naturelle05: 10:20am On Aug 20, 2017
I don't know if this question fits here but I need your opinion.

1)I'm a young lady that needs a car(1st car) just mostly for work ,church and back home.

2) my budget is 400k to 500k so I'm looking at Nigeria used

3) between Honda civic(2001-2004) and Peugeot 206 which will you recommend or if you have other suggestion I'll be grateful. Easy maintenance and cheap part is important. Thanks

Kindly note I know nothing about cars.thank you
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:31am On Aug 20, 2017
Naturelle05:
I don't know if this question fits here but I need your opinion.

1)I'm a young lady that needs a car(1st car) just mostly for work ,church and back home.

2) my budget is 400k to 500k so I'm looking at Nigeria used

3) between Honda civic(2001-2004) and Peugeot 206 which will you recommend or if you have other suggestion I'll be grateful. Easy maintenance and cheap part is important. Thanks

Kindly note I know nothing about cars.thank you

budget will not work for a problem free car. save up to 700k then try again

4 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:33am On Aug 20, 2017
seyema:

You just confuse me the more. Who is joee crack and when did become a fan of Mazda

if can can not, then can can can wink

free this matter before you throw a brain matter
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Naturelle05: 10:38am On Aug 20, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

budget will not work for a problem free car. save up to 700k then try again
even with 700k what can I get or which will you recommend
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:48am On Aug 20, 2017
Naturelle05:
even with 700k what can I get or which will you recommend

you can get the civic on most online car sale platforms.

the thing is, most people willing to letgo at 500k are selling rundown vehicles.

it is a very reliable vehicle, but ensure you get one in prestine conditions. every one sells a nigerian used car for a reason, and most times they are running from a problem.

4 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Naturelle05: 10:53am On Aug 20, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

you can get the civic on most online car sale platforms.

the thing is, most people willing to letgo at 500k are selling rundown vehicles.

it is a very reliable vehicle, but ensure you get one in prestine conditions. every one sells a nigerian used car for a reason, and most times they are running from a problem.
Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Phy017(m): 11:08am On Aug 20, 2017
Hi Gazzuzz.

Any luck with this, please?

Thank you very much.
Phy017:
Thank you very much Gazzuzz. I really appreciate your assistance. Please can you link with with anyone in Ladipo in particular?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:24am On Aug 20, 2017
Phy017:
Hi Gazzuzz.

I just had my HG replaced (05, 2WD 4Runner). It all started from a P0300, P0302, P0304 and P0306 codes, with rough idling for some seconds at every start up. Also, I was beginning to loose an appreciable quantity of coolant.

However, in the process of coupling the top cylinders back, one of these sensors got broken.

Can you please tell me what these are called, and their function?

Thank you.

theres a place stuff like this can bee gotten in ladipo, its a giant scrap yard. its ogbu iron close to the cannal.

I must warn that you go with proper footware the place is muddy, try and blend in so you dont hear 25k for a part you can get at 3-5k max.

I have no numbers.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5835093_img20170814163615edit1_jpeg14350cb62c8946b87b6af90c43c5c1b9
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Phy017(m): 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
Thank you so much Gazzuzz.

God bless you real good.
GAZZUZZ:

theres a place stuff like this can bee gotten in ladipo, its a giant scrap yard. its ogbu iron close to the cannal.

I must warn that you go with proper footware the place is muddy, try and blend in so you dont hear 25k for a part you can get at 3-5k max.

I have no numbers.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5835093_img20170814163615edit1_jpeg14350cb62c8946b87b6af90c43c5c1b9

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by neduprince(m): 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
Boss am the guy with the Acura rl again.. My timing belt damaged in motion and I tried starting the car severally before my Mech arrived.. After the belt was replaced, he told me that my valves has bent and said something about grinding. I didn't buy the idea so I bought a top and it was installed and car came back to life. He changed my oil and didn't change the oil filter, at this moment my engine has packed up. I stay in ***** and I have been told getting a direct toks engine around here will be difficult. I have contact of a dealer around who has assured me he has a direct toks engine and I will go there tomorrow and will use a method I learnt from one of your threads( the vin check).. If I don't succeed, please can you help me with anyone who is sure to waybill a toks engine for me sir or any other way you could help sir.. Thanks
I forgot to add, it's the j35a8 engine

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

sadly i do not offer support for nissan vehicles at the moment.

changing a head gasket for any vehicle is not rocket science, its actually very stright forward, sadly your vehicle has NO tollerance for mistakes. Originally I was sure mechanic messed up the timing marks, but now that vehicle refused to start, I do not know what to say again undecided

Inviting a technician with a scan tool will help rule out any other possible underlying problems. Sadly I could increase your frustration if vehicle does not still start after investing so much in more diagnosis.

Owa ga bayi o...
Na to turn the car to a museum object now and buy anoda car o
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by apexquest(m): 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
seyema:

the origin of that name long bros...
Gazzuzz and one 25 years mazda car like that na namesake.

end of story.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by seyema(m): 7:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
apexquest:

the origin of that name long bros...
Gazzuzz and one 25 years mazda car like that na namesake.

end of story.

Funny and I type Mazda gazzuzz on Google and the answer I could see are links to nairaland
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by somethinggood(m): 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
@ Gazzuzz, Please do you have a CLEAN and affordable Toyota Sienna that can be used as family car and for business runnings, not commercial transportation? if yes, kindly quote price and picx please

but if no,

what model do you recommend and what are some of the things to look out for when buying the toyota sienna. I saw some affordable prices on jiji . com but scared.

Thank you
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
somethinggood:
@ Gazzuzz, Please do you have a CLEAN and affordable Toyota Sienna that can be used as family car and for business runnings, not commercial transportation? if yes, kindly quote price and picx please

but if no,

what model do you recommend and what are some of the things to look out for when buying the toyota sienna. I saw some affordable prices on jiji . com but scared.

Thank you

im not a car dealer.

I do not have your specifications.

get a paid tech to inspect any vehicle you intend buying.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by menstrualpad: 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
somethinggood:

but if no,

Thank you
I have a sienna and previa

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by somethinggood(m): 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

im not a car dealer.

I do not have your specifications.

get a paid tech to inspect any vehicle you intend buying.
thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by somethinggood(m): 4:05pm On Aug 21, 2017
menstrualpad:

I have a sienna and previa
searched but couldnt find your thread for it...
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by menstrualpad: 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
somethinggood:
searched but couldnt find your thread for it...

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by adanny01(m): 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
Gazzuzz, i urgently need a grade Naija used 2003-6 Corolla, Matrix or Pontiac Vibe for a 1.2m budget. Its for my mum.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
adanny01:
Gazzuzz, i urgently need a grade Naija used 2003-6 Corolla, Matrix or Pontiac Vibe for a 1.2m budget. Its for my mum.

This is gonna be a really really tight budget bro.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by adanny01(m): 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
kingreign:

This is gonna be a really really tight budget bro.

Yea, cause things r tight.

And Abj is a home run.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (408) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.