Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (612403 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:22am On Nov 12, 2017
millomaniac:
Once again let me consult the oracle.
Boss whats your opinion on a 2003 fx35. Apart from the dashboard wahala? I have a tempting offer toks and i am at a loss between it or the 07 audi A6 quattro

I dont subscribe to nissan and its cousins. But who am I to complain, its ur money.

For the audi, I cannot say much, as I have little experience with the german lot
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by millomaniac: 5:28am On Nov 12, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

I dont subscribe to nissan and its cousins. But who am I to complain, its ur money.

For the audi, I cannot say much, as I have little experience with the german lot

Thanks for this.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ileoloyin: 11:01am On Nov 12, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

its a whole new ball game. You will need speciallized mechanics, you cannot abuse engine oil grade or type required, parts are a bit pricy and available only in 1 place (itire) and sold by a select few.

Thanks very much. God bless.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 12, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

its a whole new ball game. You will need speciallized mechanics, you cannot abuse engine oil grade or type required, parts are a bit pricy and available only in 1 place (itire) and sold by a select few.
2002 TOKS Audi A4 B6 ALT 2.0 MANUAL TRANSMISSION... VS NAIJA USED PENCIL LIGHT... which is better? Reliability and dependability... Few travels and mostly intracity transportation?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by OPUSDEI1(m): 11:42am On Nov 12, 2017
NgcoboP:

2002 TOKS Audi A4 B6 ALT 2.0 MANUAL TRANSMISSION... VS NAIJA USED PENCIL LIGHT... which is better? Reliability and dependability... Few travels and mostly intracity transportation?

If you test drive both, the pencil light won't be an option. But being far less complex electrically, the Camry might tick your boxes IF it is a well maintained Naija used.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 12, 2017
OPUSDEI1:

If you test drive both, the pencil light won't be an option. But being far less complex electrically, the Camry might tick your boxes IF it is a well maintained Naija used.
Test drove both... I am confused! Audi is 156k miles

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by obekediamondfuto(m): 12:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
OPUSDEI1:

nah, drive feel ain't part of his criteria.

reliability and dependability.

don't forget he will be travelling with it sometimes, let's say he want to change serpentine belt in owerri because of some squealing noises from the belt.... which of the cars would still be considered reliable after being touched by owerri gurus?

I speak for owerri because I know owerri wella, once had to change the alt belt of a kia carnival, diesel engine ...... guess how many days the car slept in the workshop? vehicle never remained the same after that encounter.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
obekediamondfuto:

nah, drive feel ain't part of his criteria.

reliability and dependability.

don't forget he will be travelling with it sometimes, let's say he want to change serpentine belt in owerri because of some squealing noises from the belt.... which of the cars would still be considered reliable after being touched by owerri gurus?

I speak for owerri because I know owerri wella, once had to change the alt belt of a kia carnival, diesel engine ...... guess how many days the car slept in the workshop? vehicle never remained the same after that encounter.
Fortunately... Nigeria for me covers only Southwest. Anything outside southwest is a big no-no at least by road! Feel is part of my criteria... I don't wanna be held a prisoner in my ride... Automatic or manual transmission is irrelevant.
Thanks

Cc
Kingreign
Timifakay.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by b0y(m): 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

a. Do you experience loss of power or application of brakes?

b. Do wheel balancing especially front tyres

Thanks Gazzuzz, it's more like application of brakes cos it's sharp and extremely obvious to even the passenger.

Will do the wheel balancing as advised.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
b0y:

Thanks Gazzuzz, it's more like application of brakes cos it's sharp and extremely obvious to even the passenger.

Will do the wheel balancing as advised.

disconnect the harness of the abs pump and try again.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by babniyen(m): 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hello Gazzuzz. I have Hyundai Tucson 2008 the issue is very low idle speed and it consumes fuel. It has been off the road for a few months. Any ideas on what may be wrong.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Trustme2(m): 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hello bro. Pls I want to know which of these model of car is more fuel efficient between 2004-2007 and 2009- 2012 knowing well that they carry different engines as fuel consumption is of the essence to me
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
babniyen:
Hello Gazzuzz. I have Hyundai Tucson 2008 the issue is very low idle speed and it consumes fuel. It has been off the road for a few months. Any ideas on what may be wrong.

engine size?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by babniyen(m): 6:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
2.0 DOHC

GAZZUZZ:

engine size?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
babniyen:
2.0 DOHC

repair history?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Trustme2(m): 6:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
Trustme2:
Hello bro. Pls I want to know which of these model of car is more fuel efficient between 2004-2007 and 2009- 2012 knowing well that they carry different engines as fuel consumption is of the essence to me
Oga Sir. Awaiting your response o
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by babniyen(m): 6:32pm On Nov 12, 2017
GAZZUZZ post=62315220

[color=#990000:

repair history? [/color]

Changed the engine about 8 months ago. It has generally been performing well..
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by koksybrown: 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
My 2003 honda accord check engine light shows up constantly, Mechanic said the catalyst should be removed. Oga GAZZUZZ whats your opinion? or what should i do to solve this?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
babniyen:

Changed the engine about 8 months ago. It has generally been performing well..

ceck fuel pressure. 3.5bar is expected.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
koksybrown:
My 2003 honda accord check engine light shows up constantly, Mechanic said the catalyst should be removed. Oga GAZZUZZ whats your opinion? or what should i do to solve this?

scan
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by babniyen(m): 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2017
Thanks Boss...will do.
GAZZUZZ:

ceck fuel pressure. 3.5bar is expected.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by naturalwaves: 9:47am On Nov 13, 2017
Hello Gazzuz. Do you do BMW cars? My friend's BMW is faulty and he needs professional advice. Can I have your contacts?? Very urgent!
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Durchmann(m): 10:46am On Nov 13, 2017
Gazzuzzscammer:
Y are u a thief Gazzuzz

Gazzuzz, you funny die. See as you follow this bobo sharparly.
I follow you dey follow am O!
Make I see wetin him won do...

grin

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 13, 2017
Durchmann:

grin
Nope he is following Gazzuzz not the other way round
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Durchmann(m): 11:01am On Nov 13, 2017
NgcoboP:

Nope he is following Gazzuzz not the other way round

Oh!

Sorry for my error.

However, I have decided to follow and know where he lands.
Spats are now turning to common meat on nairaland now.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 13, 2017
Durchmann:

grin
Follow follow no kill u
I followed him nt d other way round get sense
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 13, 2017
Durchmann:

Oh!

Sorry for my error.

However, I have decided to follow and know where he lands.
Spats are now turning to common meat on nairaland now.
Gazzuzz had it coming though... But not the beserk ones like this
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Durchmann(m): 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
Gazzuzzscammer:

Follow follow no kill u
I followed him nt d other way round get sense

I don see as you get sense reach O!
Well done sir.

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.