Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (611506 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by RazaqMB(m): 12:50pm On Dec 31, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

the driver.
lol
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2017
hollyayo:
How many years warranty and free servicing? wink grin

1 min let me contact.......

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by xreal: 1:09pm On Dec 31, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
Free consultation on car Fixes and car purchases

Just ask, and I'll give you my candid unbiased advice here on autos.

How can one identify a good car battery in the market?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
xreal:

How can one identify a good car battery in the market?

you cannot.

But you can rely on good brands.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by xreal: 1:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

you cannot.

OK.
Which brands are good?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
xreal:

OK.
Which brands are good?

everstart is a good brand. Speedplus is also good.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by xreal: 1:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

everstart is a good brand. Speedplus is also good.

OK.
I will look out for these two.

Thank you.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by double0seven(m): 9:16pm On Dec 31, 2017
Good evening Gazzuzz. Please

I use a 2002 Honda Baby boy. For a while now, over a year, the gear take some time to change, I believe it's between 1 & 2. For like 2 or 3 seconds, the rpm goes higher than its needed, you feel the car's speed not going higher, then there is a very slight jerk as the gear moves to 2. This happens every time the car drops speed below gear 2 and has to pick up speed again.

I've changed gear oil twice in the last one year.

What do you think is the problem and solution?

Also, the car fuel consumption seems to be higher than it should be. Could this be the cause?

A mechanic said there is dirt inside the geat box, that it has to be opened and flushed out.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:19pm On Dec 31, 2017
double0seven:
Good evening Gazzuzz. Please

I use a 2002 Honda Baby boy. For a while now, over a year, the gear take some time to change, I believe it's between 1 & 2. For like 2 or 3 seconds, the rpm goes higher than its needed, you feel the car's speed not going higher, then there is a very slight jerk as the gear moves to 2. This happens every time the car drops speed below gear 2 and has to pick up speed again.

I've changed gear oil twice in the last one year.

What do you think is the problem and solution?

Also, the car fuel consumption seems to be higher than it should be. Could this be the cause?

A mechanic said there is dirt inside the geat box, that it has to be opened and flushed out.

flaring, possible wear in friction plates. Is it a V6?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by LAGATA(m): 11:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
Good evening boss. Happy new year... Pls what brand of tyres can I get for my Corolla? Planning to buy the set of tyres but I seem confused on what brand to get that is as well affordable.. many thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by coretechng1(m): 4:51am On Jan 01, 2018
Hello Gazzuz,I have a problem with A/c. It's a Toyota Corolla 2011.It works normally when am not pressing the accelerator hard. It stops working whenever I tried to accelerate and will not pick up again till after some minutes when the cabin is alreadoy hot. But if I maintain a steady speed at steady/gently acceleration all is fine but immediately I press the pedals it stops working.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:17am On Jan 01, 2018
coretechng1:
Hello Gazzuz,I have a problem with A/c. It's a Toyota Corolla 2011.It works normally when am not pressing the accelerator hard. It stops working whenever I tried to accelerate and will not pick up again till after some minutes when the cabin is alreadoy hot. But if I maintain a steady speed at steady/gently acceleration all is fine but immediately I press the pedals it stops working.

classic sign of a failing variable dissplacement compressor.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:19am On Jan 01, 2018
LAGATA:
Good evening boss. Happy new year... Pls what brand of tyres can I get for my Corolla? Planning to buy the set of tyres but I seem confused on what brand to get that is as well affordable.. many thanks

I buy used tyres

New tyres are good, but the reliable brands start from 40k and above each.

I can get reliable brands but mildly used at 20per price of a new reliable brand

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 7:29am On Jan 01, 2018
Oga gazzuzz pls when wil ur workshop be opened, I wanna come for little fix on avalon 07 limited
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:30am On Jan 01, 2018
Bizzyliss:
Oga gazzuzz pls when wil ur workshop be opened, I wanna come for little fix on avalon 07 limited

call. 08033910382
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by 100naira(m): 7:40am On Jan 01, 2018
Boss, abeg I de reason the 2005 Toyota Avalon, is this car worth buying? Or problems plenty for am?

I need your advice.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:59am On Jan 01, 2018
100naira:
Boss, abeg I de reason the 2005 Toyota Avalon, is this car worth buying? Or problems plenty for am?

I need your advice.

every malam with him kettle.

Personally I dont like it because of its length.

Borrow one, go on a test drive, if you like it, go to the market and buy one.

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by 100naira(m): 8:03am On Jan 01, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

every malam with him kettle.

Personally I dont like it because of its length.

Borrow one, go on a test drive, if you like it, go to the market and buy one.

thanks man
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by selfmadeOLX(m): 9:54am On Jan 01, 2018
2018 blue handwriting grin

4 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:07am On Jan 01, 2018
selfmadeOLX:

2018 blue handwriting grin
its one of his new year resolutions!
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by 100naira(m): 11:33am On Jan 01, 2018
Boss no vex o, in terms of build and durability, this car worth am? Because I know Toyota makes cars that are made for nigerian roads.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:37am On Jan 01, 2018
100naira:
Boss no vex o, in terms of build and durability, this car worth am? Because I know Toyota makes cars that are made for nigerian roads.

durable yes.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by 100naira(m): 1:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

durable yes.
thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by pannyman(m): 6:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

I buy used tyres

I can get reliable brands but mildly used at 20per price of a new reliable brand

Talking about reliable tyres, do you think Silverstone is a reliable brand?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
pannyman:

Talking about reliable tyres, do you think Silverstone is a reliable brand?

I do not grade it as such.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by OFFIC3R: 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
ephbe:

Why is this please
a friend asked me to find out for him
please advise on whata to do

I am also following and is still waiting for a reply on this from Oga GAZZUZZ. Why do u hate the civic 06 & above
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by lionlee216(m): 9:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
Hello GAZZUZZ,

I got this quote for an auto mechanic as i discovered the car was consuming fuel. also when it is idle, its on 3000rpm which it is very unusual.

with this quote, is it advisable to repair this car at this cost OR i should just it like that and later send it to Nigeria in 3 months time(though I have been planning to send a car to Nigeria for personal/family use)?

It 1600$ a good investment on this type of car or i should just use the money to ship the car home and fix it in Nigeria?

Please advise

its a Nissan Maxima 2004 with CEL on

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
lionlee216:
Hello GAZZUZZ,

I got this quote for an auto mechanic as i discovered the car was consuming fuel. also when it is idle, its on 3000rpm which it is very usual.

with this quote, is it advisable to repair this car at this cost OR i should just it like that and later send it to Nigeria in 3 months time(though I have been planning to send a car to Nigeria for personal/family use)?

It 1600$ a good investment on this type of car or i should just use the money to ship the car home and fix it in Nigeria?

Please advise

its a Nissan Maxima 2004 with CEL on

no ship am o! I repeat no ship am o!

Use your thing there. grin

The nigerian market has rejected that vehicle.

Cost of shipping 1000 dollars, clearing ~300k how much to fix and sell?

It will end up a loss.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by lionlee216(m): 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

no ship am o! I repeat no ship am o!

Use your thing there. grin

The nigerian market has rejected that vehicle.

Cost of shipping 1000 dollars, clearing ~300k how much to fix and sell?

It will end up a loss.

I swear, you no nice.. Just for family use and personal use anytime I come home ni joor

I am not looking to gain on it, I am not selling it in Nigeria but just to use for family errands..

Any advice?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2018
lionlee216:

I swear, you no nice.. Just for family use and personal use anytime I come home ni joor

I am not looking to gain on it, I am not selling it in Nigeria but just to use for family errands..

Any advice?

send us toyota please.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by seunpinky(m): 11:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

I buy used tyres

gazzuzz, do u mean 20percent price of a new reliable brand or 20k per price of a new reliable brand.
actually I have been trying 2 source for used reliable brand but haven't had any luck with it.. d once I saw d Date of production had been tampered with by d dubious sellers..
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Glocal1: 5:53am On Jan 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

you cannot.

Happy new year bro, please how do I check the Manufacturing and expiry date of a car battery?

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.