Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (614591 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (408) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Controlv: 6:46am On Feb 13, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

you bought a bad throttle body.

P0325 will not cause excessively high or low idle

Thanks GAZZUZZ. When can I bring the car to your workshop for proper diagnosis and repair?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by hollyayo(m): 2:00am On Feb 14, 2018
Boss...pls what could cause my speedometer to stop working? Toyota yaris
GAZZUZZ:

you bought a bad throttle body.

P0325 will not cause excessively high or low idle
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:21am On Feb 14, 2018
hollyayo:
Boss...pls what could cause my speedometer to stop working? Toyota yaris

what year?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by hollyayo(m): 9:51am On Feb 14, 2018
2008 boss
GAZZUZZ:

what year?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jedisco(m): 6:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
Oga gazzuzz pls I need ur help

I have a problem with my Accord 2003 4cy. The full beam lights suddenly refused to go off. The electrician said it's the relay advised I change the whole engine fuse box after her tried to fix it but failed. Recently, my central lock stopped responding. I have to open and lock the doors manually. I'm thinking the problem is also from the fuse box.
Is it possible to repair it or do I need to change the whole engine fusebox?
Also, is it something I should do immediately or can I wait a little longer as I'm quite strapped for cash now
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2018
jedisco:

I have a problem with my Accord 2003 4cy. The full beam lights suddenly refused to go off. The electrician said it's the relay advised I change the whole engine fuse box after her tried to fix it but failed. Recently, my central lock stopped responding. I have to open and lock the doors manually. I'm thinking the problem is also from the fuse box.
Also, is it something I should do immediately or can I wait a little longer as I'm quite strapped for cash now

past VIN
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by thebigkendo(m): 11:48pm On Feb 14, 2018
jedisco:

Piyke experienced something similar with your beam light situation.. He change a panel in the engine fuse box
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kaeycea(m): 2:36am On Feb 15, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

4000 per quart, you need 7.

Hello Gazzuzz, Nice job.
.Sir Can I use same oil for camry 2006 model
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:52am On Feb 15, 2018
kaeycea:

Hello Gazzuzz, Nice job.
.Sir Can I use same oil for camry 2006 model

yes you can
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kaeycea(m): 6:59am On Feb 15, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

yes you can

OK Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by hollyayo(m): 3:32pm On Feb 15, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

what year?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2018
hollyayo:

scan abs unit
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Piyke: 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2018
jedisco:

Thanks theBigkendo.
These are 2 different issues in my opinion.
I did a video on fixing the high beam issue. I had it for more than a year and since the fix it has never returned. Your mechanic is right in suggesting a new Fusebox, but you can also do a transplant of the circuit board in the sealed part of the Fusebox.
Either way, you will need to buy a fusebox to get the donor part. The thing with doing the donor thingy is that if you are sure that's the only problem with your Fusebox you can swap just the board and prevent the problems that may come should the "used new fusebox" have hidden problems. In my case, I bought a Fusebox that has had its parts stripped; all relays & fuses missing (makes it cheaper). I was just interested in the board and less seriously, the ELD.
You can see the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMh9tbo4Ee8

For the central lock I am thinking your driver door actuator is bad. The driver door controls the rest of the doors, so if it's bad the rest will not work optimally. I could be wrong though. I have also done a post on changing the actuator here
https://www.diyautoworksng.com/replacement-of-driver-door-actuator-on-2003-2007-honda-accord/
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by hollyayo(m): 10:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
Yes it's showing abs and malfunction indicator lamp symbols on the dashboard, what's the cost?
GAZZUZZ:

scan abs unit
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:07am On Feb 16, 2018
hollyayo:
Yes it's showing abs and malfunction indicator lamp symbols on the dashboard, what's the cost?

cost of what?

Have you done this?

GAZZUZZ:

[color=#000099]scan abs unit
[/color]
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by hollyayo(m): 7:35am On Feb 16, 2018
Cost of scanning?
GAZZUZZ:

cost of what?

Have you done this?

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:13am On Feb 16, 2018
hollyayo:
Cost of scanning?

depends on where you go.

Starts from as low as free- as high as 10k
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Inception(m): 8:31am On Feb 16, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

past VIN

In Fela's voice:
water! e no get enemy grin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by EddieMurphie: 12:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
Good afternoon, Sometimes my brakes make a grinding or groaning noise that only happens at very low speed stops.... Also I feel a vibration on the brake pedal...... I usually don't hear the noise when I brake at high speed. Toyota Camry
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by inspbado(m): 2:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
Wonder job you're doing here chief, God bless you. Please what's the best engine oil to use for a Golf 4 automatic (1999 model)? Thanks for your response.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by hollyayo(m): 4:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
Boss... the code on it is P0500, what's the way forward sir? Ko si own nle o embarassed
GAZZUZZ:

depends on where you go.

Starts from as low as free- as high as 10k
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:13pm On Feb 16, 2018
EddieMurphie:
Good afternoon, Sometimes my brakes make a grinding or groaning noise that only happens at very low speed stops.... Also I feel a vibration on the brake pedal...... I usually don't hear the noise when I brake at high speed. Toyota Camry

Very obvious answer.

Replace the brake pads and disk with original ones.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:14pm On Feb 16, 2018
hollyayo:
Boss... the code on it is P0500, what's the way forward sir? Ko si own nle o embarassed

Bring in vehicle between 10-1pm sat if you in lagos will take a 2nd look @ it.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by hollyayo(m): 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2018
Ok sir...thanks boss
GAZZUZZ:

Bring in vehicle between 10-1pm sat if you in lagos will take a 2nd look @ it.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by cross8701: 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
Afternoon... Require your feedback please. Hyundai Accent 2007-2010, what is your take on reliability, is it as good as it's counterpart Kia Rio? I am considering adding to my Uber vehicles. Is there anything I should be weary of? Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:40pm On Feb 17, 2018
cross8701:
Afternoon... Require your feedback please. Hyundai Accent 2007-2010, what is your take on reliability, is it as good as it's counterpart Kia Rio? I am considering adding to my Uber vehicles. Is there anything I should be weary of? Thanks

same car, bigger engine (1.6liter)
buy a good one.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by cross8701: 2:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

same car, bigger engine (1.6liter)
buy a good one.

Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by mobolaji234: 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
Good day Boss,
please I drive a Mitsubishi Endeavor, i discovered recently that the consumption has increased. Sometime ago, the car was flooded and I discovered the cooling fan wasn't working anymore and u explained to my Rewire. he removed some things around d fan and some others things dt look like coil and d fan starts working again. then I discovered that no matter how long d distance my car temperature hardly rises.
I don't understand what's going on on anymore, Please help me.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
mobolaji234:
Good day Boss,
please I drive a Mitsubishi Endeavor, i discovered recently that the consumption has increased. Sometime ago, the car was flooded and I discovered the cooling fan wasn't working anymore and u explained to my Rewire. he removed some things around d fan and some others things dt look like coil and d fan starts working again. then I discovered that no matter how long d distance my car temperature hardly rises.
I don't understand what's going on on anymore, Please help me.

you don't fix by removing. Pay more attention to your repairs.

I guess you do not have a Thermostat any more an your fans are wired directly.

Immediate consequences are higher than usual fuel consuption.

long term engine life span will be reduced greatly

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by FreshMekanik: 7:34pm On Feb 19, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

you don't fix by removing. Pay more attention to your repairs.

I guess you do not have a Thermostat any more an your fans are wired directly.

Immediate consequences are higher than usual fuel consuption.

long term engine life span will be reduced greatly

Boss sorry to burg you. How does removal of thermostat affect fuel consumption? I'm eager to learn. ie the technicality behind that.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by wree91: 11:39am On Feb 20, 2018
Hi
I need to replace the engine of my 2009 Honda pilot four wheel drive along with the transmission. Can you help me with an idea of price and the best place to get one that hasn't been tampered with
The car is not in lagos I would have brought it in for your expert advice

Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by emmaak2(m): 11:55am On Feb 20, 2018
GAZZUZ MY AUTOMATIC GEAR BOX TAKES TIME TO SELECT ESPECIALLY IN THE MORNING ...IT REVS HIGH BEFORE ENTERING GEAR PLEASE WHATS THE SOLUTION CAMRY O1

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (408) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.