Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (611441 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:19am On Jan 29, 2018
Olukunle343:
Good Morning Gazzuzz

I have a 2008 Kia Rio(Saloon) which I intend to register on Uber, pls advise if the car is reliable for such business. If not, pls recommend other alternative cars based on your experience with those in the E-hailing business.

excellent choice sir. I will be buying 1 more this week to add to my uber fleet.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by bdorg(m): 10:31am On Jan 29, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Fuel additives, octane boosters.

Thanks...this begets another question... is it all the time I refuel that I have to buy these octane boosters or what do you recommend?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by MissKerebete(m): 10:31am On Jan 29, 2018
Oga Gazzuz Good Morning, I have an uncle who wants to send me his Toyota Camry 2010 From Canada to start Uber and taxify. Is it good for the business? and what is d cost clearing at d port? Should I sell it and buy corolla here in Nigeria or should I go ahead and use it for the business. Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:33am On Jan 29, 2018
bdorg:

Thanks...this begets another question... is it all the time I refuel that I have to buy these octane boosters or what do you recommend?

to be practical there's no point, I have 23 clients with 2010 rx350 and they have never used additives, and they have no warning lights.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by bdorg(m): 11:44am On Jan 29, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

to be practical there's no point, I have 23 clients with 2010 rx350 and they have never used additives, and they have no warning lights.
Thanks again...Quite relieved that I dont have to worry so much about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by airfresher(m): 8:55am On Jan 30, 2018
Sir, i did not understand your response on mail "Quote me on thread" Any way sha, let me bring the matter here, may be that is what it means sir.My citreon Evasion /806 1.8litre engine i bought in october,though there was a time i had faulty fan my van temperature got to 90 degrees that was the first time i experience stalling, later i fix the fan every other things became normal,but now ones the temperature is about to reach 70 degrees it will stall, a times it will start immediately or a times it will take like five minutes to answer me,I noticed that every morning ones i open radiator tank water will start pumping out from the return pipe, is it suppose to do like that? somebody said gasket is the cause,even if is gasket i want to do it in your workshop.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:01am On Jan 30, 2018
airfresher:
Sir, i did not understand your response on mail "Quote me on thread" Any way sha, let me bring the matter here, may be that is what it means sir.My citreon Evasion /806 1.8litre engine i bought in october,though there was a time i had faulty fan my van temperature got to 90 degrees that was the first time i experience stalling, later i fix the fan every other things became normal,but now ones the temperature is about to reach 70 degrees it will stall, a times it will start immediately or a times it will take like five minutes to answer me,I noticed that every morning ones i open radiator tank water will start pumping out from the return pipe, is it suppose to do like that? somebody said gasket is the cause,even if is gasket i want to do it in your workshop.

damaged head gasket. Follow proper procedure in replacing damaged gasket.

Replace radiator (with new one)
Ensure fans are working optimal
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by airfresher(m): 9:09am On Jan 30, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

damaged head gasket. Follow proper procedure in replacing damaged gasket.

Replace radiator (with new one)
Ensure fans are working optimal

Thank you sir,please do you have any idea of the price of gasket and where i can get original, will you have chance to do this work sir?
cos i want you to handle it sir
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by thebigkendo(m): 9:18am On Jan 30, 2018
airfresher:

airfresher:

Thank you sir,please do you have any idea of the price of gasket and where i can get original, will you have chance to do this work sir?

Sorry sir, Presently we do not work on citreon or other European vehicles grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:39am On Jan 30, 2018
airfresher:

brand not supported.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:40am On Jan 30, 2018
thebigkendo:

Sorry sir, Presently we do not work on citreon or other European vehicles grin

bloody demeanor spotted tongue
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by olaboy1: 7:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
jodecibmw:
Good evening oga Gazzuzz, I use a Toyota Camry 2.4 which was hesitating at times so I scanned it and got this fault code P1135, please what should I do to rectify the fault.
Thanks boss

Change the upstream sensor with the exact model number listed in your factory service manual.
If just one of your sensors go bad it can affect the engine performance and cause the hesitation you are experiencing. If it’s old go ahead and Change it without even checking for any electrical faults because brand new ones would anyway give you better gas mileage and engine performance. If you have the money change both upstream sensors.
https://www.autocodes.com/p1135_toyota.html
https://www.yourmechanic.com/article/symptoms-of-a-bad-or-failing-air-fuel-ratio-sensor

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by EddieMurphie: 7:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
Boss GAZZUZZ, which transmission oil will I use for Camry 2011 model (2AR-FE I4)?

How many liters and what's the cost?

Also how would one know when the gear is due for service as there is no dipstick to check.

Thanks boss
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:40am On Jan 31, 2018
EddieMurphie:
Boss GAZZUZZ, which transmission oil will I use for Camry 2011 model (2AR-FE I4)?

How many liters and what's the cost?

Also how would one know when the gear is due for service as there is no dipstick to check.

Thanks boss

toyota W.S

19k, 4 liters

Mileage/service records.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by johnabraham: 8:08am On Feb 01, 2018
Good day Mr Gazzuzz,
Please help me make a decision between the following

1. Hyundai Sonata (2015) toks 56000miles
2. Toyota Camry (2012) toks 84000miles

Average daily usage of the car will be approx 20-25 miles a day
Vin report is clear for both of them

Please help a brother in making a decision
Thank you. God bless
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:21am On Feb 01, 2018
johnabraham:
Good day Mr Gazzuzz,
Please help me make a decision between the following

1. Hyundai Sonata (2015) toks 56000miles
2. Toyota Camry (2012) toks 84000miles

Average daily usage of the car will be approx 20-25 miles a day
Vin report is clear for both of them

Please help a brother in making a decision
Thank you. God bless

Engine type and size on both cars will help..
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kkon(m): 12:54am On Feb 02, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

fuel economy, slightly better on the Crv

Sturdy on Bad roads undecided.

Gear issues, Both are not known to have gear issues.

talking about gear issue what is the cause of blinking D light on crv 08, mech is saying probably bad transmission even after changing the gear switch problem still persist. Oga gazzuzz what can be done.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:17am On Feb 02, 2018
kkon:
talking about gear issue what is the cause of blinking D light on crv 08, mech is saying probably bad transmission even after changing the gear switch problem still persist. Oga gazzuzz what can be done.

please scan
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by onlinemave: 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2018
Hello sir my 03 Highlander has engine sludge, please what is the solution
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by DANSULEIMAN(m): 2:07pm On Feb 02, 2018
Oga GAZZUZ,
There is an issue with my wife's SIENNA 2004. When you rev it, it does not go beyond 3000rpm. Once it gets there, it starts jerking. What could be wrong? I just changed the fuel pump. Kazeem says its electrical issue. I need your confirmation please.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by frugal(m): 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
frugal:

My 2008 Toyota Yaris is overheating. First the radiator was loosing water. Bought a brand new radiator, but the over heating continued. Was advised to change the gasket, did, but heating still continued.

I want to bring this to your workshop for total overhaul. Please advise. Thanks.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
onlinemave:
Hello sir my 03 Highlander has engine sludge, please what is the solution

How do you know there is sludge in the engine? Did you open the valve cover?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by cutesammie(m): 8:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
Hello sir @GAZZUZZ,
Thanks for this wonderful thread. A friend abroad recommended your nairaland profile to me and I will really appreciate your input on my query. I want to buy a car with the following profile and I will like your recommendation:

* Fuel economy
* Easy to maintain
* Suitable for a female driver with no prior car/driving experience
* Parts readily available
* Chilling AC
* Preferably a manual transmission (but auto is also okay if manual is scarce or unavailable)
* Buy and drive
* Budget is 500k to 800k max.
* Preferably a Toyota corolla, camry (pencil or spread light) or yaris, but not a must if any other car model fits into the profile above better.

If you have any one at your disposal, I am ready to buy ASAP. Waiting for your input on this. Thanks in advance.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:58pm On Feb 02, 2018
cutesammie:
Hello sir @GAZZUZZ,
Thanks for this wonderful thread. A friend abroad recommended your nairaland profile to me and I will really appreciate your input on my query. I want to buy a car with the following profile and I will like your recommendation:

* Fuel economy
* Easy to maintain
* Suitable for a female driver with no prior car/driving experience
* Parts readily available
* Chilling AC
* Preferably a manual transmission (but auto is also okay if manual is scarce or unavailable)
* Buy and drive
* Budget is 500k to 800k max.
* Preferably a Toyota corolla, camry (pencil or spread light) or yaris, but not a must if any other car model fits into the profile above better.

If you have any one at your disposal, I am ready to buy ASAP. Waiting for your input on this. Thanks in advance.

https://www.nairaland.com/3949263/toyota-avensis-1999-no-longer
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by cutesammie(m): 9:29pm On Feb 02, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

https://www.nairaland.com/3949263/toyota-avensis-1999-no-longer

Thanks for the reply. Do you have any other one apart from this one?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by obekediamondfuto(m): 5:29am On Feb 03, 2018
please I need vacuum hose routing diagram for 03 accord v6, the manual I have is corrupted. images ain't loading well
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by onlinemave: 11:50am On Feb 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

How do you know there is sludge in the engine? Did you open the valve cover?

I went to sell the car at cars45 and they did an inspection and said the car has sludge but it's not too severe. So I want to know what can be done
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:04pm On Feb 03, 2018
onlinemave:

I went to sell the car at cars45 and they did an inspection and said the car has sludge but it's not too severe. So I want to know what can be done

I see. angry grin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kkon(m): 3:57pm On Feb 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

please scan
have scanned nothing came up.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:55am On Feb 04, 2018
kkon:
have scanned nothing came up.

not possible. Unless you took out the battery of the car after the blinking light.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kkon(m): 11:15am On Feb 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

not possible. Unless you took out the battery of the car after the blinking light.
the battery drains through the night I have to remove the battery head every
Evening when i park at the end of the day. So maybe you are right sometimes it stops for a while. How do I solve this problem cos have not been able to even locate the source of the drain now this D light issue has come up? . Please what do you recommend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.