Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Efcc Ikoyi Money: How They Got The Keys To The Safe [photo] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Efcc Ikoyi Money: How They Got The Keys To The Safe [photo] (1060 Views)

Ikoyi Money: Union Bank Wades Into Ownership Of Building / Ikoyi Money Whistle-Blower Yet To Be Paid - Lawyer Counters EFCC / EFCC Planned To Pocket $5m Ikoyi Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Efcc Ikoyi Money: How They Got The Keys To The Safe [photo] by Drversatile: 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
How did EFCC get the keys to the safe? Still a surprise to me. Coupled with the different denials here and there, and EFCC till now have failed to tell Nigerians who owns the recovered money.

During Kaduna raid there was no keys to the safe. They had to call for help to break the safe with jewelry belonging to Yar'adua former aid.
WHAT IS GOING ON?

Re: Efcc Ikoyi Money: How They Got The Keys To The Safe [photo] by Iamwrath: 4:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
In your mind , the owner will be carrying all the keys around in his pocket or wallet ??

What if the keys were hidden somewhere in the house already ?

In another video i watched, i saw EFCC officials breaking safe open with chiesel and most of the safes in the video had keypad on the side, not just keys
Re: Efcc Ikoyi Money: How They Got The Keys To The Safe [photo] by tunderay(m): 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
Very funny post' so EFCC must use key to open the safe before they found money? I tire for you bro.

(1) (Reply)

SATIRE - Russian Interpretation Of BUHARI Press Release / Emir Sanusi Under Probe Over Alleged Corruption,daughter's Dressing Criticized. / PDP Loses Another Rep To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.