Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Peter Okoye & His Family Host Samuel Eto'o In Their Home (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye & His Family Host Samuel Eto'o In Their Home (Photos) (59406 Views)

Paul Okoye, His Wife & Twin Kids Step Out In Native Outfits For Cultural Day / Paul Okoye, His Wife And Their Three Children In Adorable Family Photo / Alex Having Fun In Peter Okoye's His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye & His Family Host Samuel Eto'o In Their Home (Photos) by AlanTuringAI: 8:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
omolayomi06:
did you know peter wort,,, hisss
What is he worth that you wanna compare with Eto'o? At a time, Eto'o was the highest paid player in the world, when he joined Anzhi in Russia, not to mention his previous earnings and current earnings together with massive international endorsements. Don't you ever compare Peter Okoye with Eto'o when it comes to wealth.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & His Family Host Samuel Eto'o In Their Home (Photos) by phatasschick(f): 8:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
Eto'o is handsome sha kiss kiss
Re: Peter Okoye & His Family Host Samuel Eto'o In Their Home (Photos) by bootylady101(f): 8:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
that boy's head resembles Eto'o own somehow or am I the only one noticing it.
Re: Peter Okoye & His Family Host Samuel Eto'o In Their Home (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
Abeg dis woman is married for God'sake stop callin her Lola Omotayo instead call her Lola Okoye, She should ansa her husband's name as surname that's the Igbo culture, She ain't married to her fada or did't peter pay her bride complete ??

Re: Peter Okoye & His Family Host Samuel Eto'o In Their Home (Photos) by yusufyusuf1: 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
IamAirforce1:
See as Peter humble himself where Eto'o dey

Money pass money na. ... Lol

Goals...

Where one man own end ..........................................
Re: Peter Okoye & His Family Host Samuel Eto'o In Their Home (Photos) by vicardino(m): 9:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
Make I begin sell woman o

Re: Peter Okoye & His Family Host Samuel Eto'o In Their Home (Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
omolayomi06:

Peter's worth for where Eto'o dey...Bros mind yourself oo. This kain play is very very very expensive ooo....
Re: Peter Okoye & His Family Host Samuel Eto'o In Their Home (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
paschal47:

These days, you've been sounding reasonable

Keep it up dude
You wickdt cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye & His Family Host Samuel Eto'o In Their Home (Photos) by grandstar(m): 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Goals...

Person wey dey earn like $1m a month in Russia?

And Russian tax is only 13%
Re: Peter Okoye & His Family Host Samuel Eto'o In Their Home (Photos) by IamAirforce1: 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
yommen:

Poor man with poor mentality arguing over two very rich guys' money. I'm sure if you have just 1 percent of what Peter Okoye has, you wont type this baldadash u typed.

But wait o, na Psquare you dey refer to as 'a successful musician no doubt' O nsiere ni? One of the best the best the African continent ever produced[ All these children carrying android phones everywhere now believe they have arrived sha!!!

Read my comment again

I typed/wrote "Peter" and not Psquare.

Hate kills.
Re: Peter Okoye & His Family Host Samuel Eto'o In Their Home (Photos) by IamAirforce1: 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
grandstar:

Person wey dey earn like $1m a month in Russia?

And Russian tax is only 13%

My point exactly.

But this slow learners quoting me and spewing shiit just dey misyarn
Re: Peter Okoye & His Family Host Samuel Eto'o In Their Home (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
If I were this boy..

I will use my Fathers Spotlight to shine wella either as a Footballer or Musician...

The Boy will be proud he did so.

Check out the Likes of Jaden and Willow...

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & His Family Host Samuel Eto'o In Their Home (Photos) by ugosinachyy19: 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Goals...
even Eto see d owner of im club im sef go humble
Re: Peter Okoye & His Family Host Samuel Eto'o In Their Home (Photos) by asuzor11(m): 10:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Goals...
na so na
Re: Peter Okoye & His Family Host Samuel Eto'o In Their Home (Photos) by IBreakRules: 12:18am On Apr 16, 2017
EXLOVER:
10 years to come, the kind of news when we go dey hear for this naija ehn. You go fear news like

Wizkid took his car to mechanic workshop

Davido just pay for his dstv subscription

Timaya just finish having Sex

Yemi Alade just abort a baby

Psquare snap picture with Mogabe

Tonto Dike is now a lesbian

Blackface sign 2face

Dbanj just finish taking his bath

Patoranking was seen cooking Indomie

Terry g start hawking yam

The only better news will be Me the new president of Nigeria

taaa!!!!! take the blackface sign tubaba back!

Now u can continue....
Re: Peter Okoye & His Family Host Samuel Eto'o In Their Home (Photos) by Gabreal1(m): 1:40am On Apr 16, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Peter is a successful musician no doubt

He's super rich and living his Dream.. I really love and respect him because he's one super talented artist I look up to.
But Eto'o is the bigger man here.

Psquare is actually richer.
Re: Peter Okoye & His Family Host Samuel Eto'o In Their Home (Photos) by Prince4mic: 9:25am On Apr 16, 2017
omolayomi06:
no matter his worth.. actually the PSquare worth..

Eto'o still break them..

the guy Money long wink
Re: Peter Okoye & His Family Host Samuel Eto'o In Their Home (Photos) by jarx: 10:01am On Apr 16, 2017
what a cute son!
Re: Peter Okoye & His Family Host Samuel Eto'o In Their Home (Photos) by Iamsammy(m): 10:39am On Apr 16, 2017
modelsms:
These are outliers.

Oluwa pick calls please.

Check my signature below for your data please.
Click link for details.
how can Oluwa pick ur call wen all u tink of is fraud? change ur ways my broda

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & His Family Host Samuel Eto'o In Their Home (Photos) by EXLOVER(m): 2:46pm On Apr 16, 2017
IBreakRules:

taaa!!!!! take the blackface sign tubaba back!
Now u can continue....
hahahahaha sorry sir
Re: Peter Okoye & His Family Host Samuel Eto'o In Their Home (Photos) by 400billionman: 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Goals...

Etoo isn't richer than Psquare..
Re: Peter Okoye & His Family Host Samuel Eto'o In Their Home (Photos) by 400billionman: 5:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
rozayx5:
billionaire next to millionaire cool
Billionaire in what currency ?
Is there any footballer billionaire in the world ?
Nawa for you guys and comparison ?
Money is not how much one has but how well he uses it..
Re: Peter Okoye & His Family Host Samuel Eto'o In Their Home (Photos) by modelsms(m): 7:26am On Apr 17, 2017
Iamsammy:
how can Oluwa pick ur call wen all u tink of is fraud? change ur ways my broda

It's no fraud bro. Check my link for details pls.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan / Davido Fanning Sophia Mamodu At Their Daughter, Imade's Birthday: Video / Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.