Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Top 4 Ways To Make Money Before The End Of 2017 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 4 Ways To Make Money Before The End Of 2017 (459 Views)

Happy New Month, Let Me Show You How You Can Make More Money Before Xmas / Top 5 Ways To Make Money Before And During The World Cup / 4 Ways You Can Support Your Friend's Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 4 Ways To Make Money Before The End Of 2017 by RapportNaija(m): 5:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
Yes, I mean coolest ways of making money on the internet and social media - not talking about international and local fraud/scamming!

It's quite alarming that we Nigerian youths in this particular generation all want to be rich without hustling (legitimate hustle), we all just want to make something out of nothing.

Many of us, at 28 years old haven't worked to earn any money in all of our life. I have seen kids who are just 14 years old sitting in Cyber Cafe and indulging in internet scams, carrying out petty crimes like pickpocketing, local scams (419), robbery etc... and if unlucky, many ends up a criminal in the Police or EFCC dungeons.

At 28, many of us still receive juicy pocket money from our parents and guardians. That get-money-and-blow-money-fast syndrome is so prevalent among us. Go to our campuses and see how most of us are worried about fitting in, getting acceptance from the in-crowd, yet only a few are creative with entrepreneurial sense.

Where is the creativity? Creativity is just learning to do things with a different perspective. We can make 100s of excuses and rant about the poor state of our economy, but why should we always depend on the government? Why should we always depend on our rich parents, uncles, and aunties who's worked hard over the years? I know our Nigerian parents have got that my-pikin-no-go-suffer-like-me syndrome which makes them over protect and pamper us to the point where we become useless, but flexing around town because we got our parents money to throw around, oppressing salary earners.

Open the door to talent and virtue, and they would do themselves justice! Ever thought of how we could use the internet and social media to our advantage been that we all sleep and wake up on the internet? Maybe you’re a young kid who wants to start a business or a university graduate who wants to create a job (rather than finding one), or perhaps you’re a corporate mouse who’s fed up with the rat race; you can make money on the internet.

The internet has opened up a world of opportunities for the entrepreneurial-at-heart, and you don't even have to be a computer science graduate or a computer geek to engage in one. There are about more than 21 businesses that you can start today and efficiently run with just a laptop and an internet connection, even on your smart phones! I will name a few categories, and you can do your research on it. Below are the Top 4 Coolest Ways To Make Money Online in 2017:

1- Development / Programming- in this class, you can learn to become a web developer, mobile app developer, and blog maintenance provider. Millions of small businesses and blogs need their services.

See the 3 more cool ways on this link: http://www.rapportnaija.com/2016/03/do-you-want-to-make-money-online-then.html

(1) (Reply)

Best Mini Production Business / The Freeminal Called CBN. / Fiverr Secrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.