Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,363 members, 7,829,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

$43m Found In Lagos Home Not Mine, Says Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $43m Found In Lagos Home Not Mine, Says Amaechi (31373 Views)

Suspended N.I.A Boss Hid $43M Found In Lagos From Buhari & Security Adviser / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" / National Intelligence Agency Claim Ownership Of $43M Found By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $43m Found In Lagos Home Not Mine, Says Amaechi by ephi123(f): 7:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
BMC folks quoting me up and down, face your miserable jobs, no be me send you to be doing a failed job or to have a failed life.

grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $43m Found In Lagos Home Not Mine, Says Amaechi by Bowwow11(m): 7:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
political thieves and unknown armed rubbers who called themselves our leaders of today criminals we need a revolution in this country only then will the change we all graft wil be achieveed
Re: $43m Found In Lagos Home Not Mine, Says Amaechi by kinibigdeal(m): 7:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ameachi just further exposes PMB's failure with such reckless statement

1 Like

Re: $43m Found In Lagos Home Not Mine, Says Amaechi by gberra: 7:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
ephi123:

The man is obviously a thief, everyone knows that and even a thousand BMC defending him cannot change that truth. Very useless politicians we have in that country.
The only thing contained in that brain box is BMC, BMC, & BMC!

Sheer display of mental bankruptcy & ignominy,despicably low & annoying... Wailers are the worst set of scumbags that has ever happened to this country...

Igbos always cry embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: $43m Found In Lagos Home Not Mine, Says Amaechi by oshoke4real: 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
If our security outfit are functioning, there would be no need for all this civilians outbursts accusations.

I am beginning to doubt this man Amaechi, if actually u think Gov Wine is lying, y not sue him for derogatory statement as we have always hear.

The truth will be out one day.
Re: $43m Found In Lagos Home Not Mine, Says Amaechi by Thisis2raw(m): 7:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
PMB and Osinbajo now

Re: $43m Found In Lagos Home Not Mine, Says Amaechi by erico2k2(m): 7:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
Jabioro:
Rotimi Ameachi really hit Wike hard.. a rabble rouser which should not be taken serious henceforth as he soon fail to his spousal duty at other room.. if I be Wike.. I would hold a vigil tonight.
FYI Amaechi no longer has any meaningful sway in Rivers, he sold hi heart to the North as it stand he is an outcast, He even failed to deliver his own ward to APC go ask anybody in Rivers.
Re: $43m Found In Lagos Home Not Mine, Says Amaechi by duni04(m): 7:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
If we're talking evidence here. Wike is a thief and a murderer and Amaechi is innocent.

Evidence 1: We have 2 audio tapes of Wike instructing for payment to be made to INEC officials.

Evidence 2: We have an audio tape of Wike and the Ekiti thug, Fayose, congratulating themselves on rigging the rerun elections.

Evidence 3: We have evidence of the N111million Wike used to bribe INEC officials. The evidence has been tendered in court.

Evidence 4: We have evidence that Wike obstructed the DSS from retrieving USD 2million he gave as bribe to Justice Liman. We all saw the pictures online of him fighting with DSS officials. He even confirmed it himself.

We have absolutely no evidence that Amaechi has stolen any money from Rivers or the Federal Government. If there is, Wike should tender before any court. But its two years after Amaechi left and Wike is yet to drag Amaechi to court. Plus we know Wike is a pathological liar. Just last week he alleged that the IGP wanted to assassinate him. The week before that, he lied that he awarded road contracts in Benue state. Anybody that takes that murderer serious is as stupid as he is.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $43m Found In Lagos Home Not Mine, Says Amaechi by baralatie(m): 7:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
Goahead:
grin
I dey follow laf o
Re: $43m Found In Lagos Home Not Mine, Says Amaechi by joeluv: 7:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ameachi return rivers state $43 millions. The federal government can not save you from this one.
Re: $43m Found In Lagos Home Not Mine, Says Amaechi by baralatie(m): 7:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
Goahead:
grin
I dey follow laf o
Re: $43m Found In Lagos Home Not Mine, Says Amaechi by Ethevera(m): 7:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
Wike has said it all the money belongs to Rovers State.Amechi you cant convied us on this even in the state Wike have done greatly and will still do more.long live wike the Lion of Niger Delta
Re: $43m Found In Lagos Home Not Mine, Says Amaechi by Chukabiz1961(m): 7:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
You reap what you sow.
Re: $43m Found In Lagos Home Not Mine, Says Amaechi by charlove(m): 7:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
seunmsg:
No reasonable person believed Wike and FFK anyway. PDP members are all shouting Ameachi's name just to muddle up the truth behind the money. Jonathan in his usual corrupt ways gave the money to NIA and also approved that it should be kept in a secret apartment under the guise of covert operation. The bulk of the money was used to finance the 2015 election and what EFCC discovered is just the left over.

President Buhari should immediately commission a special panel of inquiry to investigate the discovery thoroughly. The death of Obuah, GEJ's chief security officer from heart attack after the discovery was announced says it all. I have a deep feeling that GEJ and some of his PDP loyalist still have access to the money till it was eventually discovered by EFCC.

if you are unable to perform your spousal duties, u will still blame Jonathan! u guys blame Jonathan for everything like he's still in power

2 Likes

Re: $43m Found In Lagos Home Not Mine, Says Amaechi by demio007: 7:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
LOOTimi Dollarechi Ole!!!!
Re: $43m Found In Lagos Home Not Mine, Says Amaechi by Boyooosa(m): 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
last35:
Sanpona lo ma PA iwo Ole yi.
Apari oshi! omi nikun ewa!!
Ewo ninu won, awon mejeji lo pa lori cheesy
Bae u dey vex o! Je bure! Ki lo de?

Re: $43m Found In Lagos Home Not Mine, Says Amaechi by charlove(m): 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
modelmike7:
Lol, we all know how useless Wike is, an agbero area boy...... Rotimi, the lion that defeated Jona, Patience and the thieving gangs, notin do you. We are always behind you my Honourable Minister.

defeated Jonathan with which money? same stolen funds. I go blow whistle for una

1 Like

Re: $43m Found In Lagos Home Not Mine, Says Amaechi by Omeokachie: 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ol'boy go claim ya stolen funds and stop making noise.
Re: $43m Found In Lagos Home Not Mine, Says Amaechi by checkolatunji: 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
donmalcolm21:
The way ndi Yoruba are defending Amaechi is mind boggling. How can a so so called Known Criminal be made aa Saint by some peeps above me who don't know where Rivers state is

See dem Igbo Christian, only Igbo Muslim and those Igbo who practice Traditional religion get brain.

God abeg give this thing brain

1 Like

Re: $43m Found In Lagos Home Not Mine, Says Amaechi by gberra: 7:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

You keep defending thieves, Yet you have the temerity to call someone Names....

From Corrupt Jonathan to Wike...You spend hours here defending them while pretending you care about your country..

Get out! You hypocrite!
The transgendered is nothing but a rag-tag hypocrite... She spends all her entire life here with her head buried up every corrupt ass defending them with every drop of blood flowing through her veins... She is also a bigot among other things... She makes me cringe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $43m Found In Lagos Home Not Mine, Says Amaechi by ralphmi(m): 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
The money is mine I kept it there and they finally seen it please help me tell them to return my money back to me
Re: $43m Found In Lagos Home Not Mine, Says Amaechi by Jabioro: 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
erico2k2:

FYI Amaechi no longer has any meaningful sway in Rivers, he sold hi heart to the North as it stand he is an outcast, He even failed to deliver his own ward to APC go ask anybody in Rivers.
Did you read the press release..how he hurl the words of vulgarity at him ..Expecting a rejoinder by Monday.
Re: $43m Found In Lagos Home Not Mine, Says Amaechi by KAYD007(m): 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
ephi123:

Very petty statement.

Shady thieves all of them. They should throw themselves under the bus, we will be watching and cheering from the sidelines.

SO WHO OWNS THIS MONEY?!!

Must you force ownership of the recovered money on someone who does not owns it in order to satisfy your fetish hatred of him? Someone is being accused falsely ..and came out to defend himself...and you call his defense petty? angry

He owes you know obligation to tell you who the money belongs to. He is not EFFC. If you have evidence to the contrary...take it to the appropriate authority instead of wailing and making delusional generalisation. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $43m Found In Lagos Home Not Mine, Says Amaechi by LionDeLeo: 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
gberra:
The only thing contained in that brain box is BMC, BMC, & BMC!

Sheer display of mental bankruptcy & ignominy,despicably low & annoying... Wailers are the worst set of scumbags that has ever happened to this country...

As for that one, she is mostly active anywhere pmb is being insulted. You will just be seeing her quoting anyone that insults the president, laughing seriously with happiness. The objective of most of them is the failure of this country.

I have a feeling that most of these people trying hard to see that this country fails are actually frustrated and they might be hoping that its failure will bring change to them, otherwise, what explains this their desperation.

If you notice in school, most students clamouring for students demonstration are on the verge of being withdrawn for poor academic performance.

Come to think of it, if you are gainfully engaged in any reasonable occupation, how will you ever want the system surrounding that aspect of occupation to fail?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $43m Found In Lagos Home Not Mine, Says Amaechi by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
charlove:

defeated Jonathan with which money? same stolen funds. I go blow whistle for una
....... and Jonathan spent his personal billions of dollars I guess, and still lost. It is well with you bro!!
Re: $43m Found In Lagos Home Not Mine, Says Amaechi by adegeye38(m): 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
madridguy:
DEATH PENALTY IS THE ONLY WAY OUT.
dey dere dey decieve urself

1 Like

Re: $43m Found In Lagos Home Not Mine, Says Amaechi by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
Arent these guys jokes? Dumb and dumber
Re: $43m Found In Lagos Home Not Mine, Says Amaechi by Toketimt: 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
joeluv:
Ameachi return rivers state $43 millions. The federal government can not save you from this one.

Can u swear on the lives of ur seeds and loved ones that indeed the money belongs to Amaechi? If not, then u Av chosen to deliberately eat up wikes lie knowing fully well that it's not true. Really succks to be u.
Re: $43m Found In Lagos Home Not Mine, Says Amaechi by LionDeLeo: 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
gberra:
The transgendered is nothing but a rag-tag hypocrite... She spends all her entire life here with her head buried up every corrupt ass defending them with every drop of blood flowing through her veins... She is also a bigot among other things... She makes me cringe.

I thought it is me alone observing that moniker. Just check any thread where Buhari is being insulted, that is where you will see her (?) very active. She is always supporting anything that will bring this country down.

On another thought, there is nothing frustration can't lead to. If frustration can lead to suicide, is it the downfall of a country it can't make one to wish for? I doubt if most of them are engaged in anything meaningful, I swear.

1 Like

Re: $43m Found In Lagos Home Not Mine, Says Amaechi by cashkid: 8:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
donmalcolm21:
The way ndi Yoruba are defending Amaechi is mind boggling. How can a so so called Known Criminal be made aa Saint by some peeps above me who don't know where Rivers state is

Just the way you people have suddenly turned fayose and dino to ur heroes!!!

1 Like

Re: $43m Found In Lagos Home Not Mine, Says Amaechi by Elbowroom: 8:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
donmalcolm21:

U defend Wike who is not corrupt...
Lol
Funny Nigerian
Re: $43m Found In Lagos Home Not Mine, Says Amaechi by Basic123: 8:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
donmalcolm21:
How can a known saint to ndi igbos and ndi niger delta while in PDP suddenly made a criminal by some peeps who think he should just sit down and accept GEJ 16>19 wickedness and hypocracy.

Only a fool will believe FFK and Wike.Even,the formal chairman of their party,muazu admitted he used to own the house.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari orders banks to issue NIN cards to Nigerians / Uju Rochas-Anwuka Appointed Board Member Of Federal College Of Education, Omoku / Crowd Waits For President Buhari In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.