Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,010 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

How To Maintain Your Battery For Optimum Use - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Maintain Your Battery For Optimum Use (563 Views)

How Google Has Managed To Maintain Its Dominance On The Internet Space / How Many Hours Does Your Phone Lasts On Heavy Usage And What Is Your Battery Mah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Maintain Your Battery For Optimum Use by cuulgeek(m): 7:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
There was a time that I would give you tips on how to keep your battery healthy by doing such things as switching off your location and running a full charge cycle every once or twice a month. Well, that was all true to some point but there has been advancements that I also missed out, but I now know better and hence, I feel obligated to share with you the things you need to do (or not do) to maintain your battery for optimum use.

Like it or not, the battery saving apps, except a few like greenify that actually hibernates some apps on your device so as to reduce CPU and RAM load, are at best a notification app. You most likely do not need them because batteries have been taught to know that they are fully charged and should stop taking in juice.

Full post here ---> https://www.cuulgeek.com.ng/maintain-battery-optimum-use/

(1) (Reply)

Message I Got From Mtn / Upcoming Flagship AGM X2 May Be The Best Outdoor Smartphone For Shooting Photos / Android Phone Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.