Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone (24654 Views)

Barcelona Vs Sevilla: UEFA Super Cup (5 - 4) On 11th August 2015 / Jose Mourinho's Likely First XI @ Chelsea For 2013/14 Season / Sevilla FC Vs Barcelona (0 - 2) On March 17th 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by RuuDie(m): 1:22pm On Jan 01, 2010
Its a new year and I'm sick and tired of the constant 2-way horse race in La Liga & all the noise from Catalonia & Madrid bullies. . . . so am pitching my tent in Andalucia with Sevilla FC.

Hopefully, we'll get about our wits over this winter break and return to the blistering form of the season opener.

UP SEVILLA. . . . GO SEVILLA!
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by RuuDie(m): 1:26pm On Jan 01, 2010
For those of y'all who don't know - we're currently sitting in 3rd (*in fact we've been there all season-long annoyingly so*) on the La Liga table with 30pts; 9 behind the Monstahs and Villains of Catalonia and 7 behind the money-laundering Madristas.
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by RuuDie(m): 1:30pm On Jan 01, 2010
BTW. . . our website is sevillafc.es & if u don't knw a word of spanish, don't get ur butt anywhere near there cuz u'll leave a whole lot more confused than when u got there!
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by RuuDie(m): 1:34pm On Jan 01, 2010
La Liga resumes tomorrow night & we'll be hoping to compound the woes of another Madrista club; the less fancied Athletico de Madrid.

2200hrs naija time.

So come ye all Se-villians sympathiser 2 our course are very much welcome - d more d merrier; lets shock La Liga to its roots!
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by aieromon(m): 1:40pm On Jan 01, 2010
hmm,you're with yourself on this one.
If i wanted to lend my support to any team in the La Liga,it certainly won't be Sevilla.
I doubt if they can impede Barca and Real from winning the trophy.
Let's watch and see
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by RuuDie(m): 1:45pm On Jan 01, 2010
aieromon:

hmm,you're with yourself on this one.
If i wanted to lend my support to any team in the La Liga,it certainly won't be Sevilla.
I doubt if they can impede Barca and Real from winning the trophy.
Let's watch and see

you just wait. . . we will destroy Barca!
that La Liga title, hmm from tomorrow na war - the boys are fired up. it is time for a REVOLUTION!
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by MrCrackles(m): 1:46pm On Jan 01, 2010
Ruudie what have you done shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by RuuDie(m): 1:54pm On Jan 01, 2010
MrCrackles:

pitched my tent with Sevilla thats what - @ least i won't have headaches every new yrs eve tryna defend Berbatov abi grin
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by aieromon(m): 2:09pm On Jan 01, 2010
MrCrackles:

RuuDie:

pitched my tent with Sevilla thats what - @ least i won't have headaches every new yrs eve tryna defend Berbatov abi grin

He'll be back,you'll see
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by RuuDie(m): 2:13pm On Jan 01, 2010
aieromon:

He'll be back,you'll see

my guy. . . i no go anywhere - spain & england na 2 different places abi!?
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by edoyad(m): 3:08pm On Jan 01, 2010
I've always suspected something was up with you, have you tried shock therapy ?

1 Like

Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by RuuDie(m): 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2010
edoyad:

I've always suspected something was up with you, have you tried shock therapy ?

did u suggest same for the folks who opened the likes of bayern fc, manchester city & tottenham hotspur fan threads angry
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by dayokanu(m): 6:18pm On Jan 01, 2010
The Bayern fan supports no other club aside Bayern and has opened no thread for no one same with the Tottenham fans
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by mystikal(m): 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2010
A couple of years ago, I would have considered Sevilla a threat, but i have actually watched their last 3 games, their recent draws and particularly the draw against Malaga @ home was most dissappointing.

Its clearly between Madrid n Barca, heck Valencia will topple them 2 3rd place in time.
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by RuuDie(m): 8:40am On Jan 02, 2010
dayokanu:

The Bayern fan supports no other club aside Bayern and has opened no thread for no one same with the Tottenham fans

well. . . . i've opened no thread for no 1 xcept dis; & i can bloody support whoever i f.cuking care to, kapish!
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by RuuDie(m): 8:48am On Jan 02, 2010
mystikal:

A couple of years ago, I would have considered Sevilla a threat, but i have actually watched their last 3 games, their recent draws and particularly the draw against Malaga @ home was most dissappointing.

Its clearly between Madrid n Barca, heck Valencia will topple them 2 3rd place in time.

Sevilla is a threat. . . We can beat Real & Barca if we bring our A-game to the board.
Maybe we need a lot of luck to get to Barca but Real in second place are from secure and thats the main target, get into second spot and just be on Barca's shoulder.
Its true that we were far from impressive in the last three games - 2 draws and a loss, where 3 wins woulda seen us joint second with Real and 2pts off the pace. The break may have just given us the required space to catch our breathes and get back the earlier momentum at the start of the season.
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by RuuDie(m): 8:52am On Jan 02, 2010
Defender Sergio Sanchez has a heart condition which requires him to cease all physical activity for the time being.

Just what we do not need in these trying times. . .
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by Krayola(m): 11:49am On Jan 02, 2010
Haha. Nice one, Ruudie. Seville is a solid, exciting team. Play attractive footie and have been consistent the last 4 seasons or so. We all saw how they gave Madrid a nice humbling early this season. . They play Atletico Madrid today, i think. Good luck.  wink  But when Barca dey talk make u just sit down and take notes.  cool

Happy New year.
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by honeric01(m): 12:25pm On Jan 02, 2010
@ Ruudie,
Una don already beat Real Madrid 2:0 this season, but that's the best you can get. certainly not with Barca. you can keep coming 2nd or 3rd for all i care as long as Barca remain at the top. no shaking!!! grin grin grin
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by RuuDie(m): 12:48pm On Jan 02, 2010
honeric01:

@ Ruudie,
Una don already beat Real Madrid 2:0 this season, but that's the best you can get. certainly not with Barca. you can keep coming 2nd or 3rd for all i care as long as Barca remain at the top. no shaking!!! grin grin grin

Krayola:

Haha. Nice one, Ruudie. Seville is a solid, exciting team. Play attractive footie and have been consistent the last 4 seasons or so. We all saw how they gave Madrid a nice humbling early this season. . They play Atletico Madrid today, i think. Good luck. wink But when Barca dey talk make u just sit down and take notes. cool

Happy New year.

No probz. . . we may neva be able to win 6 titles in 1 calendar year, but we will have our days - u'll see!
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by honeric01(m): 12:51pm On Jan 02, 2010
RuuDie:

No probz. . . we may neva be able to win 6 titles in 1 calendar year, but we will have our days - u'll see!

Yes, when all our 1st team players retire or get sold. grin grin grin
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by FBS: 1:23pm On Jan 02, 2010
A thread for Sevilla FC! Now this is very interesting. . . cheesy
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by RuuDie(m): 2:21pm On Jan 02, 2010
Counting down to another big game - it is always "big" whenever Andalucians get a chance to visit the capital
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by khanye(m): 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2010
Sevilla thread shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by RuuDie(m): 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2010
khanye:

Sevilla thread shocked shocked shocked grin

yes. . . . . FC SEVILLA - the pride of andalucia!
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by RuuDie(m): 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2010
No Aguerro for Athletico tonight but they can still pose a threat. . . .

We have our onw worries - No Frederic Kanoute and Luis Fabiano and midfielder Didier Zokora. . . .
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by dayokanu(m): 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2010
well. . . . i've opened no thread for no 1 xcept dis; & i can bloody support whoever i f.cuking care to, kapish!

Which club do you support and which do you open a thread for
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by RuuDie(m): 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2010
dayokanu:

Which club do you support and which do you open a thread for

open thread for = club supported

do d arithmetic man. . . . it ain't so hard.
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by edoyad(m): 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2010
I think I'll support this club too, they wear yellow sometimes and my friend wears a yellow dress too sometimes. grin
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by honeric01(m): 6:34pm On Jan 02, 2010
uhm, we shall see what happens next.
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by aieromon(m): 11:22pm On Jan 02, 2010
Where all the Sevilla fans at?
Your team has a fantastic opportunity to close the gap on Barcelona.
Re: Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone by honeric01(m): 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2010
Not when At Madrid is giving it to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Leicester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 28th June 2020 / Fulham Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) On 13th November 2022 / Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur (4 - 2) On 19th January 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.