Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

How to keep your takeaway At A Party (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How to keep your takeaway At A Party (video) (2602 Views)

#worldjollofriceday How To Perfect A Party Jollof Rice. / See What Children Were Spotted Doing At A Party (photos, Video ) / Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to keep your takeaway At A Party (video) by cocolacec(m): 12:28am On Apr 16, 2017
Re: How to keep your takeaway At A Party (video) by enoqueen: 3:54am On Apr 16, 2017
Serious hunger back home.

I really felt bad for him.

2 Likes

Re: How to keep your takeaway At A Party (video) by eyinjuege: 11:23am On Apr 16, 2017
Keeping the food in his pocket is not stealing. At least he was served the meal, and its his. He should have just gone to ask if there was a takeaway pack to put his meal in.

However, the spoon though, maybe he kept it in his pocket so it won't disturb acxessvto his food. The guy beside him is also using his hands to eat.
Re: How to keep your takeaway At A Party (video) by sisisioge: 11:41am On Apr 16, 2017
grin grin grin Just ask for nylon bag bros!

That's how I was on a job last week at an event. One of my tasks was to ensure the table cloths come back complete. Immediately after the event, I wore my glasses and scanned the hall to be sure all my keeps were where they ought to be. Alas! A certain man carrying a back pack had started folding the table cloths in his bag. The kind of run I ran towards him almost broke my heels. Alakoba, each table cloth was worth more than my pay on the job! Oyin ara! I would be in my forties before I finish paying for the table cloths niyen ke!

4 Likes

Re: How to keep your takeaway At A Party (video) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
See as he lick the meat, bobo yi o gbadun rara o.
Re: How to keep your takeaway At A Party (video) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
LOL. grin grin
Re: How to keep your takeaway At A Party (video) by nurey(m): 4:17pm On Apr 16, 2017
Which nollywood movie is this?
Re: How to keep your takeaway At A Party (video) by cocolacec(m): 11:50am On Apr 18, 2017
nurey:
Which nollywood movie is this?

Yoruba movie titled :mogbomoya
English Movie titled: The Wedding takeaway
Re: How to keep your takeaway At A Party (video) by EfemenaXY: 7:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
What an embarrassing video to watch.

Pity his girlfriend (assuming he's got one).
Re: How to keep your takeaway At A Party (video) by EfemenaXY: 7:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
eyinjuege:
Keeping the food in his pocket is not stealing. At least he was served the meal, and its his. He should have just gone to ask if there was a takeaway pack to put his meal in.

However, the spoon though, maybe he kept it in his pocket so it won't disturb acxessvto his food. The guy beside him is also using his hands to eat.

You're right, but what about the shifty look in his eyes?

The guy looks like and acted like a thief. Bush man tinz lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: How to keep your takeaway At A Party (video) by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 20, 2017
EfemenaXY:

You're right, but what about the shifty look in his eyes?

The guy looks like and acted like a thief. Bush man tinz lipsrsealed
where have you been for over one month? If no one notice ur absence, I will

1 Like

Re: How to keep your takeaway At A Party (video) by EfemenaXY: 7:49pm On May 21, 2017
lofty900:
where have you been for over one month? If no one notice ur absence, I will

Lol! I trust you.

Been around but too busy to log in. Besides most of the threads are so dreary and uninspiring, it's not been worthwhile logging in.

How you dey sha? Good I hope? cheesy
Re: How to keep your takeaway At A Party (video) by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 21, 2017
EfemenaXY:

Lol! I trust you.

Been around but too busy to log in. Besides most of the threads are so dreary and uninspiring, it's not been worthwhile logging in.

How you dey sha? Good I hope? cheesy
lolz, most of our people then are no more, wonder where they are. I'm fine.
Re: How to keep your takeaway At A Party (video) by dangotesmummy: 9:30am On May 22, 2017
sisisioge:
grin grin grin Just ask for nylon bag bros!

That's how I was on a job last week at an event. One of my tasks was to ensure the table cloths come back complete. Immediately after the event, I wore my glasses and scanned the hall to be sure all my keeps were where they ought to be. Alas! A certain man carrying a back pack had started folding the table cloths in his bag. The kind of run I ran towards him almost broke my heels. Alakoba, each table cloth was worth more than my pay on the job! Oyin ara! I would be in my forties before I finish paying for the table cloths niyen ke!
what did he now say or do after you caught him stealing table cloth? grin
Re: How to keep your takeaway At A Party (video) by dangotesmummy: 9:32am On May 22, 2017
lofty900:
lolz, most of our people then are no more, wonder where they are. I'm fine.
some of them have gotten new jobs hence are now busy and don't have time for nl,some are married and some are dealing with personal issues in their lives
Re: How to keep your takeaway At A Party (video) by Nobody: 10:51am On May 22, 2017
dangotesmummy:
some of them have gotten new jobs hence are now busy and don't have time for nl,some are married and some are dealing with personal issues in their lives
No job or marriage can keep one from getting updates on what's going on around even if it's once a week. Donald trump is president yet he tweets more than 20 times every day cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How to keep your takeaway At A Party (video) by sisisioge: 3:37pm On May 22, 2017
dangotesmummy:
what did he now say or do after you caught him stealing table cloth? grin

My sis! The sheer gratefulness of saving myself from unrequited debt didn't make me pay much attention to his mumbles. By the time I was done taking quick stock to be sure I was safe, guy disappeared. Let's just thank God o Jere. I no wan caught thief na rob I no wan make them rob me grin
Re: How to keep your takeaway At A Party (video) by jashar(f): 11:05am On May 23, 2017
cheiiii....

poverty na bastard

(1) (Reply)

Urhobo Names For Girls? / . / My Wife Money Mismanagment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.