Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Recession: Traders Record Low Easter Sales In Anambra - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recession: Traders Record Low Easter Sales In Anambra (7027 Views)

Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS / Naira Exchanges At Record-low, N510 A Dollar / Naira Rebounds Slightly From Record Low (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recession: Traders Record Low Easter Sales In Anambra by MrSly(m): 9:02am On Apr 16, 2017
Adebowale89:

how many south eastern states are you doing biz?
the way u people buttress your point sef sometimes make me want to vomit

see as u painted SE as if is USA even USA still ve poor people among them

if you need to know, the poorest people consume commodities than the rich people

must everything be on tribalism. the jargons you wrote up there doesn't change the fact that market is not going well in Anambra
I also live in southeast, specifically anambra. From the look of thing recession's effect here is infinitesimal.
Re: Recession: Traders Record Low Easter Sales In Anambra by Adebowale89(m): 9:10am On Apr 16, 2017
MrSly:

I also live in southeast, specifically anambra. From the look of thing recession's effect here is infinitesimal.

Mrsly leave grammar, I stay at nweke akaboukwu Nnewi, recession is written all over the places

enter villages in anambra and you will erase your comment

we are together in this recession, no one shud come here and feel superior over what's nt worth to celebrate
Re: Recession: Traders Record Low Easter Sales In Anambra by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 16, 2017
Pavarottii:

precisely! I know it would sound confusing to you. that was the idea, confuse the masses with words so that they will not recognise were the real problems are. grin
Re: Recession: Traders Record Low Easter Sales In Anambra by Pavarottii(m): 9:41am On Apr 16, 2017
gypsey:
precisely! I know it would sound confusing to you. that was the idea, confuse the masses with words so that they will not recognise were the real problems are. grin
Oga keep quiet ; I buy rice 22,000 against 8,000 I use to buy it l, indomie, spaghetti, Palm oil, groundnut oil, beans, garri, yam even pure water; u r telling me it's in word. I dont want to talk about electronic n household items. Recession Is real. Well I know Ur type. U still av a guardian that feeds, cloths n gives u shelter so it might be words. Ask Ur guidian if it's in words.

Rubbish.
Re: Recession: Traders Record Low Easter Sales In Anambra by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 16, 2017
Pavarottii:

Oga keep quiet ; I buy rice 22,000 against 8,000 I use to buy it l, indomie, spaghetti, Palm oil, groundnut oil, beans, garri, yam even pure water; u r telling me it's in word. I dont want to talk about electronic n household items. Recession Is real. Well I know Ur type. U still av a guardian that feeds, cloths n gives u shelter so it might be words. Ask Ur guidian if it's in words.

Rubbish.
you have just proved my point again, and you can't even see it, have you wondered why the prices of what you ve mentioned are going up? who decides how much things are sold? please don't tell me it's recession grin. and what are the masses doing about it? nothing! it's easy to blame recession, you are right recession is not in my household my folks can afford it why can't you?
Re: Recession: Traders Record Low Easter Sales In Anambra by Pavarottii(m): 10:01am On Apr 16, 2017
gypsey:
you have just proved my point again, and you can't even see it, have you wondered why the prices of what you ve mentioned are going up? who decides how much things are sold? please don't tell me it's recession grin. and what are the masses doing about it? nothing! it's easy to blame recession, you right recession is not in my household.
So why we're things not this expensive 2years ago. Abi there were no politicians? Or was there recession?
Re: Recession: Traders Record Low Easter Sales In Anambra by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 16, 2017
Pavarottii:

So why we're things not this expensive 2years ago. Abi there were no politicians? Or was there recession?
you mentioned earlier that I still live with my parents and they are paying for everything, let's just assume you're right about that why if my folks can afford things why can't you? why is that some people are in recession and others aren't? is the country not for everyone? who keeps shoving the recession myth down the masses throat? why couldn't the goods stay the same as it was last year? is it not the same goods? has the quality and quantity changed?

they have succeeded in coercing people like you to believe it's the fault of recession. though it is humans fault. they have made people to look the other way (recession) not towards them.
Re: Recession: Traders Record Low Easter Sales In Anambra by Wolfbrother(m): 10:12am On Apr 16, 2017
drake2000x:
It's a big lie. Igbos don't be fooled by this. They like to push concocted negative news from SE to front page to psychologically make you think that SE can't do without useless One Nigeria. If you want to see recession, go to Lagos, SW and North. I do business in SE, so I know things are far better off here than SW and the North where hunger and penury is now the order of the day!

If this is the case, why arent your people leaving the SW for the SE?, why are they continually running here congesting the place?
Re: Recession: Traders Record Low Easter Sales In Anambra by Adebowale89(m): 10:13am On Apr 16, 2017
drake2000x:

Trash! Stop liking your posts from your other acounts. All your useless posts have the same number of likes, and they come within seconds of posting. Who are you fooling Afonja?

so as old as you're you believe that I could ve attempted to open more than two ACCTS for what really?

I think your psychiatric status is a legendary. you ve empty skull if u really meant what u said there

2 Likes

Re: Recession: Traders Record Low Easter Sales In Anambra by pweetychyka(f): 10:30am On Apr 16, 2017
SirJeffry:
Who wan born 4 kids in this 21st century?

Hehehehe I wan born 5 grin grin grin
Re: Recession: Traders Record Low Easter Sales In Anambra by zanogo(m): 10:32am On Apr 16, 2017
drake2000x:

But Igbos want separation right? Let them go to be on their so that they can cheat beat themselves since chest beating bothers you!
look at this funny soul,am i the one holding you back? infact i will be the happiest if it eventually happens.You all know the answer to your problem but are afraid to act,tell ekweremadu to resign from senate,recall all igbo senators and house of rep members,organise rally that will have top igbo politicians leading the line,tell all south east governors to reject any form of aid from thr federal government including the monthly allowances,let all your rich business men be vocal about biafran agitation and many more till then your current agitation for biafra is a mirage, powered by people that cant really actualize it. If you are serious about leaving Nigeria,you have to be ready to do without Nigeria in every way possible.

1 Like

Re: Recession: Traders Record Low Easter Sales In Anambra by zanogo(m): 10:43am On Apr 16, 2017
Adebowale89:

Mrsly leave grammar, I stay at nweke akaboukwu Nnewi, recession is written all over the places

enter villages in anambra and you will erase your comment

we are together in this recession, no one shud come here and feel superior over what's nt worth to celebrate
you dey mind those people? i have never seen a group of people that loves propaganda more than them,they are never in touch with reality,i spent 2 years there and i just keep asking myself,why are these people wired like this? just keep telling them what they want to hear then you are a mini god to them,they are just too emotional oriented,i dont have problem dealing with them offline cos i really understand them in and out.

1 Like

Re: Recession: Traders Record Low Easter Sales In Anambra by abouzaid: 10:53am On Apr 16, 2017
zanogo:

look at this funny soul,am i the one holding you back? infact i will be the happiest if it eventually happens.You all know the answer to your problem but are afraid to act,tell ekweremadu to resign from senate,recall all igbo senators and house of rep members,organise rally that will have top igbo politicians leading the line,tell all south east governors to reject any form of aid from thr federal government including the monthly allowances,let all your rich business men be vocal about biafran agitation and many more till then your current agitation for biafra is a mirage, powered by people that cant really actualize it. If you are serious about leaving Nigeria,you have to be ready to do without Nigeria in every way possible.
very childish comment, would the Nigerian government reject proceeds from our oil wells,vat, import duties etc?
Re: Recession: Traders Record Low Easter Sales In Anambra by zanogo(m): 11:01am On Apr 16, 2017
abouzaid:
very childish comment, would the Nigerian government reject proceeds from our oil wells,vat, import duties etc?
very foolish comment,every land,water and air on nigeria's land belongs to nigeirian government, there is nothing like " our oil" in a formal setting,the oil producing area are just entitled to more money from oil proceeds but that does not stop the government to mine any minerals found in any part of the country.And about your vats and import duties,nobody will reject it but wait why are you using Nigeria's infrastructure when you are hell bent on leaving the country? is that not hypocrisy?
Re: Recession: Traders Record Low Easter Sales In Anambra by juman(m): 11:26am On Apr 16, 2017
Innodon:
It's same low record sales all over the nation
Re: Recession: Traders Record Low Easter Sales In Anambra by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
SirJeffry:
Who wan born 4 kids in this 21st century?

What has century got to do with number of kids? cry
This 21st century thing is really becoming ...I don't know oooo
Re: Recession: Traders Record Low Easter Sales In Anambra by Pavarottii(m): 1:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
gypsey:
you mentioned earlier that I still live with my parents and they are paying for everything, let's just assume you're right about that why if my folks can afford things why can't you? why is that some people are in recession and others aren't? is the country not for everyone? who keeps shoving the recession myth down the masses throat? why couldn't the goods stay the same as it was last year? is it not the same goods? has the quality and quantity changed?

they have succeeded in coercing people like you to believe it's the fault of recession. though it is humans fault. they have made people to look the other way (recession) not towards them.

Looking at the bolded, shows all I av been saying; that u r a kid.
Re: Recession: Traders Record Low Easter Sales In Anambra by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
Pavarottii:

Looking at the bolded, shows all I av been saying; that u r a kid.
very judgemental don't you think? so because I am kid I am not to be taking serious? or i don't have any sense right? well.. this person you call a kid is a 33 years old man with 2 children 4 and 6 years old children. if you wanted to know how old i am all you had to do was just ask. I guess now you will take me serious grin shows how your mind works. you need to hold your leaders reponsible for high price of commodities not recession and hold youself responsible for being poor. ciao! cheesy
Re: Recession: Traders Record Low Easter Sales In Anambra by Pavarottii(m): 1:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
gypsey:
very judgemental don't you think? so because I am kid I am not to be taking serious? or i don't have any sense right? well.. this person you call a kid is a 33 years old man with 2 children 4 and 6 years old children. if you wanted to know how old i am all you had to do was just ask. I guess now you will take me serious grin shows how your mind works. you need to hold your leaders reponsible for high price of commodities not recession and hold youself responsible for being poor. ciao! cheesy
U r a kid. Big kid. U sound like a kid. At d bolded, the word of a kid.
Re: Recession: Traders Record Low Easter Sales In Anambra by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
Pavarottii:

U r a kid. Big kid. U sound like a kid. At d bolded, the word of a kid.
sounds like you are in denial, you blame every one else, me (by calling me a kid big kid small kid) recession and high price of commodities but not blaming the real problem YOU! grin. you will run out of excuses and something or someone to blame one day. ciao!
Re: Recession: Traders Record Low Easter Sales In Anambra by Pavarottii(m): 3:41pm On Apr 16, 2017
gypsey:
sounds like you are in denial, you blame every one else, me (by calling me a kid big kid small kid) recession and high price of commodities but not blaming the real problem YOU! grin. you will run out of excuses and something or someone to blame one day. ciao!
I can see u r smart. So it's my fault that things av trippled d price under buhari?
Re: Recession: Traders Record Low Easter Sales In Anambra by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
Pavarottii:

I can see u r smart. So it's my fault that things av trippled d price under buhari?
more excuses and blames, No! it's your fault for not being able to afford things but again if blame buhari what are you going to do about it? if you don't do anything about it then it becomes your fault again. grin
Re: Recession: Traders Record Low Easter Sales In Anambra by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
Wolfbrother:

If this is the case, why arent your people leaving the SW for the SE?, why are they continually running here congesting the place?

Afonjas...like to ask stupid questions like: why are you bleeding despite the Afonjas seeing a knife pierced into my stomach. They will keep asking...why are you bleeding and pain? I keep telling them...can't you see the knife pierced in my stomach. Same Analogy, Afonjas will ask why are people not moving from SW to SE or East in general? The answer is simple...because of the major ports in Lagos and Lagos being a former capital. Every city or state of reference in any country has a reason for that. Abuja attracts people because it's a capital like Lagos was, and has the second largest international airport after Lagos. So, it's natural for both cities to attract Nigerians from other part of the country.

Afonjas...if you want us to stop trooping to Lagos or Abuja, simply come out and urge the wicked government that you Afonjas support to open up all ports in Eastern Nigeria...Port Harcourt, Onne, Calabar, Warri and Onitsha. And Also open up Enugu, Uyo, Asaba, Calabar and Port Harcourt airports to operate in the same magnitude as Lagos and Abuja, then we will stop trooping to Lagos and Abuja. DOES IT NOW MAKE SENSE TO YOU AFONJA WITH INABILITY TO REASON?
Re: Recession: Traders Record Low Easter Sales In Anambra by Wolfbrother(m): 7:03am On Apr 18, 2017
drake2000x:

Afonjas...like to ask stupid questions like: why are you bleeding despite the Afonjas seeing a knife pierced into my stomach. They will keep asking...why are you bleeding and pain? I keep telling them...can't you see the knife pierced in my stomach. Same Analogy, Afonjas will ask why are people not moving from SW to SE or East in general? The answer is simple...because of the major ports in Lagos and Lagos being a former capital. Every city or state of reference in any country has a reason for that. Abuja attracts people because it's a capital like Lagos was, and has the second largest international airport after Lagos. So, it's natural for both cities to attract Nigerians from other part of the country.

Afonjas...if you want us to stop trooping to Lagos or Abuja, simply come out and urge the wicked government that you Afonjas support to open up all ports in Eastern Nigeria...Port Harcourt, Onne, Calabar, Warri and Onitsha. And Also open up Enugu, Uyo, Asaba, Calabar and Port Harcourt airports to operate in the same magnitude as Lagos and Abuja, then we will stop trooping to Lagos and Abuja. DOES IT NOW MAKE SENSE TO YOU AFONJA WITH INABILITY TO REASON?

So we should come and fight your battles for you? NO thanks man ... the powers that be will continue to plunder and use your resources to develop other areas , your own leaders will also continue to loot , keep ranting on nairaland ya hear? dont go out and do something about it grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Consult us & Register Your Business Today For Loans And To Achieve Legal Entity / Starting A Building Material Business I Need A Mentor / How To Start Agency Banking Business and Make 6 Figures Monthly Guaranteed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.