Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? (26174 Views)

If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? / Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
BABANGBALI:
that's why you dey go there, you too get bad mouth tongue
We r going together naw
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by felaismyhero(m): 1:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
i think there is nothing like hell or heaven,but am not so sure about reincarnation.can d soul be transferred from body to body?
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by GloriaNinja(f): 1:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
I'M STRIVING FOR HEAVEN BECAUSE HEAVEN AND HELL EXIST, MY GOAL IS TO MAKE HEAVEN!
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by haibe(m): 1:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
Dopeluiz:
well there is hell and we are all going to hell... Solomon said, "while yu live, be happy and make merry for there is no device, knowlege, wisdom or thoughts in hell where u are going".

Hell is simply the common grave of man... not a place where people burn forever.

Jesus went to hell. David also went to hell (Peter confirms this somwhere in acts)

Jesus confirmed that apart from him, no one else has ascended up into heaven

There is Hell, There is Lake of Fire..Hell is grave but Lake of fire is a place of destruction with fire. The OP obviously meant lake of fire and not hell
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by felaismyhero(m): 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
Bollinger:
The question to ask yourselves is, before you were born, were you conscious of anything? So how da phuck do you think you would be conscious of anything when you die?
hmm,dis is a very thoughtful philosophical question,i'll try meditate on dis

1 Like

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by DanseMacabre(m): 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
0b10010011:

When I meant high, I meant there wonldnt be fear of knock-offs or deaths due to intoxication. Shisha should be there too

Oho! I get you now manny. Ditto codeine, roofies, Xtasy and acid.
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by felaismyhero(m): 1:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
KillerBeauty:
I'm not going anywhere
Cant i just stay in my house?
hahahaha,hmm and u got no likes,nairalanders have got no sense of humour,well sha
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by osborn4u: 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
I see people here making funny comments like its child's play... may God have mercy on y'all because the tribulations of the last days will be too heavy to bear for any mortal. My prayer is that you know Christ and be raptured before the great tribulation.

1 Like

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Antichristus: 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
terrezo2002:
It was actually the belief in the Almighty God and the abducted christian values, belief in heaven and hell that made the whites who they are today.
We live godly because we know there is a reward for godliness. You should also know that there is reward for living ungodly.
Africans are like this today not because they followed the teachings of Christianity, but their life of sins in form of corruption, greed, etc. Not everyone who goes to church are christians. A Christian is one who obeys God and follow after Christ.
Righteousness lifts a nation up, but sin is a reproach to any people.

I am certain, you hold post secondary qualifications, making you one of the certificated, yet uneducated Nigerians. You know very little about European history. It is not metaphysical beliefs that made the whites who/what they are today. In fact, religion or metaphysical beliefs held them back for far too long. Metaphysical beliefs, historically, shaped Caucasian's sense of morality but didn't lead to their advancement. One singular factor is the phenomenon known as The Enlightenment. Characterized by dramatic revolutions in science, philosophy, society and politics; these revolutions swept away the medieval world-view and ushered in our modern western world. The Enlightenment project emphasized human rationality and decimated metaphysical beliefs; The Enlightenment project underpinned the French Revolution, in which the traditional hierarchical political and social orders (the French monarchy, the privileges of the French nobility, the political power and authority of the Catholic Church) were violently destroyed and replaced by a political and social order informed by the Enlightenment ideals of freedom and equality for all, founded, ostensibly, upon principles of human reason. Scientific, medical, and technological strides were made, religious thoughts derided, culminating not only in the advancement of the Northern hemisphere, but also in the emergence of the phenomenon known as secularization (i.e. the historical process whereby religion monumentally loses its social and cultural significance). Hence old church buildings are now being used as gay bars and clubs, converted apartments/flats, etc. That day comes when this same scenario would be true of Nigeria. The younger generation of Nigerians are intelligent and smart; they're watching what's going on in the religious arena, vis-a-vis: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA, Otobo and Suleiman, and countless many other atrociously scandalous events. Ultimately, we know that "morality is logically independent of religion," explaining why the most religious countries in the world (Nigeria, Pakistan, etc.) are the most corrupt whilst the least religious countries in the world (Norway, Iceland, etc.) are the least corrupt. So, don't tell me we need religion, God, Bible, Quran, etc. to be morally upright.

8 Likes

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by oodua1stson: 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
Bullshit. There's no heaven or hell.
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by nwakaibeya1: 1:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
John 5,30>Today is another Sunday of history & geography teaching & fashion sermons,stories upon stories that don't empower humanbeigns spiritually by comedy, story telling pastors&prophets for spiritually blind Bornagain followers & church goers?bornagains & church goers enjoy it & continue to shout go deeper, prophesy, pastor ride on & after all the razzmatazz, you still remain in evil family&occult wickedness & evil marine bondages&can't sleep at night& witches & wizards feast on them without mercy and evil neighbors and landlords and evil people can't fear you because you have no power& pastors &prophets &apostles continue to use bornagains& church goers to make merchandise of their bellies without giving them empowerment & liberation&most importantly give followers PEACE that ,Jesus Christ promised to give to those who come to him?Again see Jeremiah 5.21,22 Jeremiah 12 10 you must help yourself &Seek for unbelievable power and receive it, which is LIGHT,MANTLE & THE POWER THAT BE &this is available only if you believe there is >many just claim Bornagain without spiritual wisdom &spiritual eyes & unbelievable power & they hate change &new truth&revelation of real JESUSCHRIST even when they read that God will do a new Thing in the Bible but they still question the same God why he is doing a new Thing? What a disaster humanbeings of the world.BEHOLD kingdom of God of Jesus Christ is not for everyone,neither is heaven for everyone, devil has his own children always &devils children hate change,especially the ones masquerading as BORNAGAINS who hate truth&good change with passion& pretend, they are those we call human CHAMELEONS,we have spoken again & those who have ear let them hear &investigate from JESUS CHRIST if indeed they know JESUSCHRIST #who can battle with God of justice & the power that be?remember this is authority & truth&revelation& power that is unbelievable to humanbeigns so it's not compulsory that you must embrace&believe us but only time will tell who is telling the truth or not as this is not like conventional bornagain &bornagain in vogue #NO & NEVER, Our own is accept the truth or perish,we dont beg human beigns to accept our truth&revelation,hence almost everyone claims to be bornagain,the same way many people claimed to know GOD more than JESUSCHRIST when Christ came before and do the forget the fact that Power talks and not empty critics and the confidence of a wise person is look before you leap Mathew 13,13-14

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by felaismyhero(m): 1:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
Omoluabi16:
you will burn!
lol,guy u wicked o,
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by naturefellow(m): 1:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
otemanuduno:
I have seen many afterlives. I have seen the hell of Christians, saw no fire in it, yet few people in it were screaming. It's like they are in a nightmare where they see fire where it is not. Majority who make the heaven of Yahweh(Satan) are asking Knoliud(the light of God) for reincarnation. Heaven of Yahweh is very boring.

I have seen the afterlives of many other gods too, but I'll be in the afterlife chosen for me by nature.
Grail Message?
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by daneni1(m): 1:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
I book this space, I'll destroy OP if it hits FP

it has hit FP ooo
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by kevoh(m): 1:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hell fire sure for me... I already booked my mansion... Contact hahn the Estate manager for your own mansion... tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Dopeluiz(m): 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
haibe:

There is Hell, There is Lake of Fire..Hell is grave but Lake of fire is a place of destruction with fire. The OP obviously meant lake of fire and not hell
in bible times, the city of Jerusalem had a general incinerator where rubbish were burnt. Research records that no human being was ever thrown into that valley. So ur lake of fire must be a figurative expression. Fire itself means total destruction. When Jehovah talks about fire, he simply means the evil amongst us will be completely destroyed. Not in a lake of fire. Not in hell. But the evil will fall asleep in death and never wake up. but the righteous and unrighteous will be resurrected
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by otemanuduno: 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
naturefellow:
Grail Message?
No, does it look like it?
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by raquel97: 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
[quote author=otemanuduno post=55635442]I have seen many afterlives. I have seen the hell of Christians, saw no fire in it, yet few people in it were screaming. It's like they are in a nightmare where they see fire where it is not. Majority who make the heaven of Yahweh(Satan) are asking Knoliud(the light of God) for reincarnation. Heaven of Yahweh is very boring.

I have seen the afterlives of many other gods too, but I'll be in the afterlife chosen for me by nature.[/quo

So Yahweh is naw Satan
Lord Have Mercy
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Denko2721987(m): 1:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
i dont know if its just me.. but its been a while i stopped believing in hell or heaven cos just undermines God's true love for mankind that He supposedly took time to create not to mention the sacrifice His supposed Son Jesus Christ made to save mankind (or just the Jews??).. but looking around its seems things have become much worst with all the calamities plaguing to world today from wars, wickedness to natural disasters..

God created this world knowing fully well it was going to be meshed in all this chaos and still expects mankind to still get it all right to make heaven when the opposite is the case Take a look at all the gross complexities of mankind from culture, race, religion etc!!! It doesn't just make sense to me anymore mehn.. I believe more in re-incarnation now and not expecting to be in any hell or heaven....

5 Likes

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by geekybabe(f): 1:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
abbeyty:
i beg heaven will be so boring, no be only sing dey go dey sing there ? hell in the other hand will be full of fun party, drinking, smoking weed banging olosho etc

So pple still wanna continue olosho banging in d afterlife?
Bros there is nothing exciting about all dis vices u listed.
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by sekem: 1:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
Didov:
.....hmmmmnnn....dnt tel me u wish to remain there 4eva..

You mean you can't you see it already?

Purgatory is the best deal
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by hahn(m): 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
kevoh:
Hell fire sure for me... I already booked my mansion... Contact hahn the Estate manager for your own mansion... tongue tongue tongue

NOTE: All payments should be made before death. No refunds cheesy grin
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by HCpaul(m): 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
I think am going to heaven. people like me need to free some angels the same way Satan did in the last global war that took place in heaven.
Some angels still need people like us cuz some of them wants to leave but the fear of Yahweh couldn't make them to.

I will encourage nairalanders to please follow me to heaven so that you won't miss the experience.
God shouldn't underestimate man cuz he had only fought with angels and not the twenty-first century homo sapience.

Nasa will be taking us to heaven as it is not that far from this universe. Heaven is just the 7th universe to our own universe in the multiverse.

I think!

2 Likes

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by YesNo(m): 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
oglalasioux:
OP, men of god no longer use heaven and hell to control their member's minds. They use prosperity and poverty. Please upgrade.

bros. you dey see road well. thats the new hook.

1 Like

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Antichristus: 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
COdeGenesis:

There is no juju, devil, God? Dear u lack foresight, you should know this world is complicated, there are certain things science cannot explain, how do men summon spirits, how do magicians perform magic , anyone who doesn't believe in the supernatural is a slowpoke
www.nairaland.com/3757594/residents-summon-ekpo-masquerades-chase

Go and get yourself educated not merely certificated. These days, world class universities, including Harvard, Stanford, etc, make videos of course lectures and lecture notes freely available for the benefit of everyone, especially those who cannot afford those institutions so they can have access to knowledge. The scientists who invented and developed the technological devices we're benefiting from today don't subscribe to metaphysical beliefs. Are they slowpoke?

2 Likes

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by otemanuduno: 1:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
Demigods666:

You are so lost you sound insane now.

Retrace your self.

You are leaving in a total deception, I hope the time you wake up you won't be dead.

What if I die before I wake up? cheesy
Does it matter to you? cool

Truth is bitter in the mouths of ignorant souls like you. Only those who know the truth are enjoying the sweetness of it. I am born to bring sweetness to the earth. grin
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Someone should guess where i am going to grin

Oke langbodo

1 Like

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by bid4rich(m): 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
superbouck:
I prefer hell

And so shall it be.
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by lightblazingnow(m): 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
Be sure
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by kevoh(m): 2:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
hahn:

NOTE: All payments should be made before death. No refunds cheesy grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
GloriaNinja:
I'M STRIVING FOR HEAVEN BECAUSE HEAVEN AND HELL EXIST, MY GOAL IS TO MAKE HEAVEN!

Yellow pawpaw..

Wanna make your heaven..
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by otemanuduno: 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
COdeGenesis:

There is no juju, devil, God? Dear u lack foresight, you should know this world is complicated, there are certain things science cannot explain, how do men summon spirits, how do magicians perform magic , anyone who doesn't believe in the supernatural is a slowpoke
www.nairaland.com/3757594/residents-summon-ekpo-masquerades-chase
magic itself is scientific. How do scientists make computers, how do scientists make electricity. There are no magic greater than scientific inventions. God is a God of science, not of religion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " / "If Paying Tithes Makes You Rich, Bill Gates, Zuckerberg Would've Been Poor" / How We've Been Praying The Wrong Way All This Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.