Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:24 PM

Grieve Not The Holy Spirit - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Grieve Not The Holy Spirit (12424 Views)

Grieve Not The Holy Spirit. (short Notes On Eph 4:30) / "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me / Grieve Not The Holy Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grieve Not The Holy Spirit by bid4rich(m): 11:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
ifenes:

God is a way of explaining Energy features to an uneducated person or a kid. God is the Energy that created us, works through us and is US. It is basically our Univers, Milky Way, Galaxies, dimension, mountains, you and I. The Energy is us.

I quite understand where you are coming from. Life is not logic neither is it philosophy. If you think you are made to exist by some chemical form from galaxies, have you ever ask yourself where your breath come from?

Generations have passed and generation will still comes if Jesus tarries bur one thing is sacrosanct, all will die. The question is where will they end? Where will you end when you die?

Jesus is the way. Repent and receive Him. He is willing to save you more than you think.
Re: Grieve Not The Holy Spirit by Mpanyi: 6:26am On Apr 17, 2017
Maximus85:

Am I surprised you didn't understand anything about what I wrote? NO! You worship another human like you. A woman for that matter. Or who do you bow to?

Yes, at least in your own mind. So what can you do about that?
Re: Grieve Not The Holy Spirit by otemanuduno: 6:58am On Apr 17, 2017
bid4rich:

I quite understand where you are coming from. Life is not logic neither is it philosophy. If you think you are made to exist by some chemical form from galaxies, have you ever ask yourself where your breath come from?

Generations have passed and generation will still comes if Jesus tarries bur one thing is sacrosanct, all will die. The question is where will they end? Where will you end when you die?

Jesus is the way. Repent and receive Him. He is willing to save you more than you think.
jesus is for babies, the sheep and those who are poor in the spirit. We created jesus, we can create something better. We are God.
Re: Grieve Not The Holy Spirit by ifenes(m): 8:21am On Apr 17, 2017
bid4rich:

You have been misinformed. Jesus is a myth.
Re: Grieve Not The Holy Spirit by bid4rich(m): 9:09am On Apr 17, 2017
otemanuduno:

jesus is for babies, the sheep and those who are poor in the spirit. We created jesus, we can create something better. We are God.

Your ignorance is laughable. So far you refuse to know the truth, you have been left in the dark by the devil to do those things that are not convenient and in the end rot in eternal damnation.

The gods of this world has blinded your eyes that you will not know the truth.

Now on the name of Jesus, I release you and be free from the power of hell holding you down.
Re: Grieve Not The Holy Spirit by bid4rich(m): 9:18am On Apr 17, 2017
ifenes:

You have been misinformed. Jesus is a myth.

If my myth has done so much for me than for you,I believe him and I will continue in Him.

Meanwhile, know this that you are the one that is being deceived, misguided and misinformed. I can say with all sense of humility, you cant match what Jesus has done for me now and forever. That myth is working like fire.

Show me what the devil has done for you and I will tell you what my Jesus has done for me with proofs.
Re: Grieve Not The Holy Spirit by ifenes(m): 9:54am On Apr 17, 2017
bid4rich:

If my myth has done so much for me than for you,I believe him and I will continue in Him.

Meanwhile, know this that you are the one that is being deceived, misguided and misinformed. I can say with all sense of humility, you cant match what Jesus has done for me now and forever. That myth is working like fire.

Show me what the devil has done for you and I will tell you what my Jesus has done for me with proofs.

Give 5 examples of what Jesus has done for you that is unique?
Re: Grieve Not The Holy Spirit by otemanuduno: 10:15am On Apr 17, 2017
bid4rich:

Your ignorance is laughable. So far you refuse to know the truth, you have been left in the dark by the devil to do those things that are not convenient and in the end rot in eternal damnation.

The gods of this world has blinded your eyes that you will not know the truth.

Now on the name of Jesus, I release you and be free from the power of hell holding you down.
The futility in the name of jesus is like the futility in the charms of the herbalists and the spiritualist when they are trying to use their powers on a god. Can a conscious part of God Almighty hurt another conscious part of God Almighty? Can a fading star hurt a rising star? No!

If only you could see what is happening in the realms of the spirit, you would have seen the worries on the faces of all bad gods at the mention of the name of OTEM!

May you quickly arise to the consciousness of the god whom you are and stop submitting to the idea of another god in the name yahweh(satan). Peace to you. cool
Re: Grieve Not The Holy Spirit by bid4rich(m): 11:35am On Apr 17, 2017
otemanuduno:
The futility in the name of jesus is like the futility in the charms of the herbalists and the spiritualist when they are trying to use their powers on a god. Can a conscious part of God Almighty hurt another conscious part of God Almighty? Can a fading star hurt a rising star? No!

If only you could see what is happening in the realms of the spirit, you would have seen the worries on the faces of all bad gods at the mention of the name of OTEM!

May you quickly arise to the consciousness of the god whom you are and stop submitting to the idea of another god in the name yahweh(satan). Peace to you. cool

How I wish you know the meaning of peace. You could as well tell me that the name devil connote peace. See my dear, you know nothing about the realm of the spirit. How I wish you could see the battle over your soul, you could have submitted to the real meaning of TRUTH.
Truth cannot be manipulated
Truth cannot be improved upon
Truth cannot be killed

Jesus says, I am The Way,The TRUTH and The Life and He resurrected. Hallelujah. You see, truth is not 'a fact' fact is misleading, fact can be logical, fact can sometimes be destructive if its not fully grounded, but Truth is constant.

My dear Jesus is calling on you for repentance. He died for you. He loves you. Shalom
Re: Grieve Not The Holy Spirit by otemanuduno: 11:41am On Apr 17, 2017
bid4rich:

How I wish you know the meaning of peace. You could as well tell me that the name devil connote peace. See my dear, you know nothing about the realm of the spirit. How I wish you could see the battle over your soul, you could have submitted to the real meaning of TRUTH.
Truth cannot be manipulated
Truth cannot be improved upon
Truth cannot be killed

Jesus says, I am The Way,The TRUTH and The Life and He resurrected. Hallelujah. You see, truth is not 'a fact' fact is misleading, fact can be logical, fact can sometimes be destructive if its not fully grounded, but Truth is constant.

My dear Jesus is calling on you for repentance. He died for you. He loves you. Shalom

Jesus isn't real, it is an invention of Eusebius by using the story of Faulkin(Zeusus Krishna) who was on earth millions of years back in the periods of the hominids and neanderthals. He was a deceiver back in those days, and when Eusebius went into meditation, he got inspired to write about that Zeusus Krishna/Krista as if he existed in our own period of the homo sapiens.

You can't use the name of a fictional character like jesus to achieve anything upon the enlightened like myself. May your soul seek freedom from the bondage of Eusebius the writer of your belief.

I AM OTEM, THE SON OF ATUM. I HAVE COME TO DELIVER THE WORLD FROM THE BONDAGE OF FEAR AND RELIGION. Have you discovered your own role in the GODSHIP?
Re: Grieve Not The Holy Spirit by bid4rich(m): 11:41am On Apr 17, 2017
ifenes:

Give 5 examples of what Jesus has done for you that is unique?

My dear, I can give you 100 if you don't mind.
where do you want me to start? Is it for peace, or for rest of mind, or for eternal life He brought, or for sound health, or for prosperity, or for instant answers to prayers? In every area you can think of... My dear, try Jesus and you will be glad you did. He can turn your life around as He did mine.

He loves you
Re: Grieve Not The Holy Spirit by bid4rich(m): 11:51am On Apr 17, 2017
otemanuduno:

Jesus isn't real, it is an invention of Eusebius by using the story of Faulkin(Zeusus Krishna) who was on earth millions of years back in the periods of the hominids and neanderthals. He was a deceiver back in those days, and when Eusebius went into meditation, he got inspired to write about that Zeusus Krishna/Krista as if he existed in our own period of the homo sapiens.

You can't use the name of a fictional character like jesus to achieve anything upon the enlightened like myself. May your soul seek freedom from the bondage of Eusebius the writer of your belief.

I AM OTEM, THE SON OF ATUM. I HAVE COME TO DELIVER THE WORLD FROM THE BONDAGE OF FEAR AND RELIGION. Have you discovered your own role in the GODSHIP?

Haahahahahahahahahahaha

You make me laugh. Ok otem or atum, i dnt care. They are nothing. My Jesus is real and more than real but otem and atum are nothing but graven image.

To clear your doubt, before your next post, shout the name of Jesus 3 times and see what happen next. Its a challenge, I bet you will not
Re: Grieve Not The Holy Spirit by otemanuduno: 12:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
bid4rich:

Haahahahahahahahahahaha

You make me laugh. Ok otem or atum, i dnt care. They are nothing. My Jesus is real and more than real but otem and atum are nothing but graven image.

To clear your doubt, before your next post, shout the name of Jesus 3 times and see what happen next. Its a challenge, I bet you will not

I have done it. Nothing happened. You can also try it yourself, nothing will happen. But something can happen only if you shout the name in your dream. Just the same way something will happen in the dreams if you shout the name of any biscuit, or any chinchin in a dream, so far you believe in them. But dreams are different from reality. See similar situation from the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH.

DOCTUFOS: Aferk 14: 1-24

Chapter Fourteen
1. Now when the foreigners who had dominated many kingdoms around Ashant heard the deeds of Mattu, they said, we shall go and possess Ashant by force.
2. And Ashant shall be our colony once again. 3. Now Gwana said, when I fell unconscious, I saw myself conquering in the name of Zeusus(jesus). And all you who ganged up against me fell and your knees bowed. 4. And you all confessed that Zeusus Krista is lord. 5. And Mattu said, you are a fool, O Gwana. For the wishes of your thought and incantations have made to you a hallucination according to your will. 6. And that which you could not achieve while you were conscious is what your inner consciousness have made you to experience. 7. And Gwana refused to comply. And he said, let us fix again a day in which we shall stand together and use the power in our hands to see who shall bow for the other. 8. For I know surely that your knees shall bow for Zeusus Krista the son of god. 9. And Mattu said, I do not like noise but action. For if you shall not make noise into my ears when we perform our tricks, then shall I accept your challenge. 10. And Gwana said, it is not a trick. For the name of Zeusus is not like magia. But it works wonder. 11. And Mattu went and selected five homos, saying, when I touch you, you shall fall flat as if you have died. 12. And so shall Gwana fear. And Mattu took seven cowries in his hands. 13. And Gwana came with three homos who were converted to Krishtanite like himself. And their names were Sei and Buset and Esien. 14. And many homos watched them. And Gwana and the three homos whom he brought with him began to make noise as they came around Mattu. 15. And they shouted a great noise into his ears, saying, fall down now in the name of Zeusus! And they repeated their noise in the ears of Mattu . 16. And Mattu cried, have you not agreed that we shall not make noise? And Mattu ran towards the five homos whom he had selected. 17. And he touched them with the cowries immediately. And the five of them fell down like the stems of a banana. And they appeared as if they had died. 18. And Mattu began to run towards Gwana and the three homos who were making noise. 19. And immediately, the three homos fell to the earth, kneeling down and begging for their lives. For they feared the thing which they saw, thinking that the five homos whom Mattu touched with the cowries had died. 20. And Gwana was more afraid than the other three. And he shouted the blood of Zeusus continually as Mattu drew closer to him, laughing mischievously. 21. And when Mattu brought the cowries close to his forehead to touch his head with it, he fainted and fell down before Mattu. 22. And all they who saw what had happened began to laugh when the five homos who fell down as if they had died began to rise to their feet. 23. And Mattu said, I have won the trick game which myself and Gwana made. And when Gwana awoke from his unconsciousness, he knew that he had been tricked. 24. And all his life, he hated the foreigners. And he lived a quiet life, for the disappointment which he was confronted with in the name of Zeusus Krista was too great for him.
Re: Grieve Not The Holy Spirit by bid4rich(m): 1:23pm On Apr 17, 2017
otemanuduno:

I have done it. Nothing happened. You can also try it yourself, nothing will happen. But something can happen only if you shout the name in your dream. Just the same way something will happen in the dreams if you shout the name of any biscuit, or any chinchin in a dream, so far you believe in them. But dreams are different from reality. See similar situation from the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH.

What you posted above is nothing but an epistle. It makes no sense at all, disjointed and lack bearing of take-home knowledge. That is how someone without Christ writes. You can imagine if all you wrote is inspired by the Spirit of the Living God, you would have make many sense.

Now, you lied again by saying you shout Jesus and nothing happened. You see, the God I serve is a noble and lovely God, full of passion and mercy. You have been given grace and that same grace is sustaining you till now. I will say to you to reconsider your ways.

There is no other way except the way of our Lord Jesus Christ. One day, you will be face to face with Him to give account of how you spent your life. Then, you will remember this day that I told you of Him.

Its never too late
Repent!!!
He is knocking at the door of your heart. Open to Him and accept His gift of eternal life.
Re: Grieve Not The Holy Spirit by otemanuduno: 1:31pm On Apr 17, 2017
bid4rich:

What you posted above is nothing but an epistle. It makes no sense at all, disjointed and lack bearing of take-home knowledge. That is how someone without Christ writes. You can imagine if all you wrote is inspired by the Spirit of the Living God, you would have make many sense.

Now, you lied again by saying you shout Jesus and nothing happened. You see, the God I serve is a noble and lovely God, full of passion and mercy. You have been given grace and that same grace is sustaining you till now. I will say to you to reconsider your ways.

There is no other way except the way of our Lord Jesus Christ. One day, you will be face to face with Him to give account of how you spent your life. Then, you will remember this day that I told you of Him.

Its never too late
Repent!!!
He is knocking at the door of your heart. Open to Him and accept His gift of eternal life.

I shouted the name jesus 3 times and nothing happened. How else should I do it? How I wish we are together while I was shouting it. What about if I type Jesus here 3 times with Capital letters, will something happen as you claim? Waiting for your response to that I can do it. You know I love practicals instead of noise, just as Mattu in the history you read above.
Re: Grieve Not The Holy Spirit by ifenes(m): 3:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
bid4rich:

My dear, I can give you 100 if you don't mind.
where do you want me to start? Is it for peace, or for rest of mind, or for eternal life He brought, or for sound health, or for prosperity, or for instant answers to prayers? In every area you can think of... My dear, try Jesus and you will be glad you did. He can turn your life around as He did mine.

He loves you

Peace, Love, Joy ,Immortality are your birth-right and attritubes as a Spirit( Energy). No one can give you that. You haven't mentioned anything Jesus did for you that others don't have.

1 Like

Re: Grieve Not The Holy Spirit by bid4rich(m): 3:52pm On Apr 17, 2017
ifenes:

Peace, Love, Joy ,Immortality are your birth-right and attritubes as a Spirit( Energy). No one can give you that. You haven't mentioned anything Jesus did for you that others don't have.

you can now see where you are missing it. Pls kindly visit general hospital, interview the sick on their greatest desire then come back and tell me their response.

It also appears to me that you are necromancer. I then urge you to interview the dead and hear their response. The way you are talking its as if you are deep in logic. Logic cannot save you. Only Jesus can.

Hold your breath for just 120 seconds if you can, come back and tell me what it feels like. Then, you will understand what Jesus has done for you.
Re: Grieve Not The Holy Spirit by otemanuduno: 5:35pm On Apr 17, 2017
bid4rich:

you can now see where you are missing it. Pls kindly visit general hospital, interview the sick on their greatest desire then come back and tell me their response.

It also appears to me that you are necromancer. I then urge you to interview the dead and hear their response. The way you are talking its as if you are deep in logic. Logic cannot save you. Only Jesus can.

Hold your breath for just 120 seconds if you can, come back and tell me what it feels like. Then, you will understand what Jesus has done for you.
I am still waiting for you to reply my request. Since you can't hear me shout jesus, I'm suggesting maybe I should type his name in capital letters three times and see if anything would happen. Also, it is not possible for someone to die by holding his breath. You will have to learn that too. I am Otem and I am even the breath of life. Check it out!
Re: Grieve Not The Holy Spirit by otemanuduno: 5:39pm On Apr 17, 2017
ifenes:

Trust he won't. That's xtianity for you. They can boast over nothing grin

1 Like

Re: Grieve Not The Holy Spirit by bid4rich(m): 6:31pm On Apr 17, 2017
otemanuduno:
I am still waiting for you to reply my request. Since you can't hear me shout jesus, I'm suggesting maybe I should type his name in capital letters three times and see if anything would happen. Also, it is not possible for someone to die by holding his breath. You will have to learn that too. I am Otem and I am even the breath of life. Check it out!

I will advise you to continue being wrong. One day, you will realize your folly but it may be too late to return. Until you return it is not your turn.
Re: Grieve Not The Holy Spirit by otemanuduno: 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2017
bid4rich:

I will advise you to continue being wrong. One day, you will realize your folly but it may be too late to return. Until you return it is not your turn.

now this is not making sense. We began logically with some practicals, but now we are ending it emotionally with fallacies. Pls I still maintain, should I type Jesus in capital letters three times and wait for something to happen?
Re: Grieve Not The Holy Spirit by bid4rich(m): 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
otemanuduno:
now this is not making sense. We began logically with some practicals, but now we are ending it emotionally with fallacies. Pls I still maintain, should I type Jesus in capital letters three times and wait for something to happen?

Bro, as far as I'm concerned, im done with you. Let the Holy Spirit do His work in your life if need me.
Re: Grieve Not The Holy Spirit by Raphael81(m): 10:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
Maximus85:

Let this be clear. Even if the big men of God dont understand. The Holy Spirit is not a person. Its just a spirit of God which God uses in carrying out his purposes.

God is a spirit, and God is Holy. So the Holy Spirit is part of God, not a separate being. When Jesus Christ was baptized, The Holy Spirit came in the form of a dove, and the spirit dint come on its own, God used it God's voice came along with it. Also in Pentecost 33CE, the Holy Spirit came in the form of Tongues of Fire on 120 people.

Even Jesus Christ has never divided himself in two, not to talk of 120. To show that the holy spirit is just a tool used by God, his Son. God uses the holy spirit to guide and protect us today. He uses it to correct us. So whenever anybody disobeys the holy spirit, the person has disobeyed God and that sin has no forgiveness. That is why the Bible says that there is no forgiveness for sin against the holy spirit. Have you ever heard where the bible say that the holy spirit did something on it own? or that it has a position of its own?

Yes! Jesus said he will send a comforter and what or who is the comforter? The holy spirit. and it will do what Jesus wants it to do. It will assume the the form of the sender, A He and comfort Jesus' followers.

So, the misconception here is that the holy spirit acts on its own. It doesn't. When anyone grieves the holy spirit, that person is grieving God directly because God sends the Holy Spirit.

You must be a Jehovah witness, please read Acts of the Apostles 13

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout A Nairalander's Cultural Praise Sunday Attire / Why Is Church Politics Worse Than Nigerian Politics / I Now Believe Religion and our mentality Is Hindering Nigeria Progress.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.