Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

Breaking:no Further Negotiation With FG Until NNAMDI Kanu’s Release,ipob DECLARE - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking:no Further Negotiation With FG Until NNAMDI Kanu’s Release,ipob DECLARE (1652 Views)

Washington DC 2020; IPOB Declare Capitol Hill Open As USA Grant Permit / IPOB Demands Release Of Women Arrested Over Protest For Kanu’s Release / Reno Omokri Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Release, Shades Joe Igbokwe And Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking:no Further Negotiation With FG Until NNAMDI Kanu’s Release,ipob DECLARE by SuperS1Panther: 10:18am On Apr 16, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

guy you must be a joker maybe you haven't realised that you are talking to an indigene of obigbo. an okrika man has never ruled rivers state and okrika shares no boundary with obigbo so I wonder how it is possible for an okrika man to name obigbo. pls don't stay in osogbo and tell me what that is happening in my state!

Read up on how Obigbo was renamed and come back to thank me.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking:no Further Negotiation With FG Until NNAMDI Kanu’s Release,ipob DECLARE by ExplorerReturns(m): 10:19am On Apr 16, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

At least I have a mother! What is your own excuse for ending up this way my nwokem! grin

hahaha e pain you welu welu. your governor took bribe from Igbo's to evict your mothers from their homes only for the land to be given to igbos

2 Likes

Re: Breaking:no Further Negotiation With FG Until NNAMDI Kanu’s Release,ipob DECLARE by YonkijiSappo: 10:21am On Apr 16, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

My alobam! Stop crying and let me educate you about the anuofia called kanu!Have you not heard that the jailbird called mazi Nnamdi kanu is a "Flat headed, Maths set skull having, Smelly akpu munching, Stale ugwu swallowing, Micro waved jewish impersonating, fermented Palm wine swilling, weevil infested beans chewing, cowardly chest beating bastard?"

Do you want to be mentored by such a damned creature? grin

Looooool

3 Likes

Re: Breaking:no Further Negotiation With FG Until NNAMDI Kanu’s Release,ipob DECLARE by ExplorerReturns(m): 10:21am On Apr 16, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

Read up on how Obigbo was renamed and come back to thank me.
young man I an telling you that oyi is an Igbo dialect from obigbo/oyigbo people and you are telling me trash. what am I going to read when I am an indigene? can a black man be whiter than the queen of England?
Re: Breaking:no Further Negotiation With FG Until NNAMDI Kanu’s Release,ipob DECLARE by SuperS1Panther: 10:23am On Apr 16, 2017
ayamback:

you broke the rules so you'll be sanctioned

cc
mynd44 lalasticlala

I broke the rule because an Osu broke the rule.

Whenever there is an action, there must be a reaction!!!!

I do not care, they can ban if they want to ban, no be today. We have been here for over 10years and we are still standing against your shenanigans, lies and propaganda.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking:no Further Negotiation With FG Until NNAMDI Kanu’s Release,ipob DECLARE by SuperS1Panther: 10:24am On Apr 16, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

young man I an telling you that oyi is an Igbo dialect from obigbo/oyigbo people and you are telling me trash. what am I going to read when I am an indigene? can a black man be whiter than the queen of England?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are deceiving yourself with Oyi or Obi. Search for the truth. Who renamed obigbo?
Re: Breaking:no Further Negotiation With FG Until NNAMDI Kanu’s Release,ipob DECLARE by Funlordmaniac(m): 10:27am On Apr 16, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

hahaha e pain you welu welu. your governor took bribe from Igbo's to evict your mothers from their homes only for the land to be given to igbos

My micro waved jewish brother! You have been crying all over my mentions and calling mummy up and down! You are desperately trying to force me to become a yoruba man out of anger since you can't place we're I am from? You have been weeping about lagoons and slums and desperately trying to insult people's parents due to your frustration! Your posts have been filled with bitterness while I have simply been asking you simple questions! Please who do you think looks pained to the reading public between you and I?

Biko use that your brain for once na...or na for decoration? grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking:no Further Negotiation With FG Until NNAMDI Kanu’s Release,ipob DECLARE by ExplorerReturns(m): 10:30am On Apr 16, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

My micro waved jewish brother! You have been crying all over my mentions and calling mummy up and down! You are desperately trying to force me to become a yoruba man out of anger since you can't place we're I am from? You have been weeping about lagoons and slums and desperately trying to insult people's parents due to your frustration! Your posts have been filled with bitterness while I have simply been asking you simple questions! Please who do you think looks pained to the reading public between you and I?

hahaha you are denying your people now? awo must be kicking in anger in his grave now grin grin grin

so much for a pained sl.......

Re: Breaking:no Further Negotiation With FG Until NNAMDI Kanu’s Release,ipob DECLARE by ExplorerReturns(m): 10:35am On Apr 16, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are deceiving yourself with Oyi or Obi. Search for the truth. Who renamed obigbo?

oyigbo and obigbo means the same thing. stop saying what you have no knowledge about. you alleged that oyigbo was given by an okrika man, let him that alleges prove. so if you can't show us who, were and how obigbo was renamed pls forever keep quiet!

this is my last reply to you on this matter as I see no reason why I should be arguing my history with a Yoruba in far away osogbo
Re: Breaking:no Further Negotiation With FG Until NNAMDI Kanu’s Release,ipob DECLARE by Funlordmaniac(m): 10:36am On Apr 16, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

hahaha you are denying your people now? awo must be kicking in anger in his grave now grin grin grin

so much for a pained sl.......

So if I call you a hausa muslim now? And you say you are not one? That now means you are denying your osama heritage abi?

Chai....if this is the kind of logic taught to ipork youths then I'm not surprised that your master the oni of kuje is currently in jail! Ndo once again my blos!
Re: Breaking:no Further Negotiation With FG Until NNAMDI Kanu’s Release,ipob DECLARE by papparatzzi2013: 10:37am On Apr 16, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

oyigbo and obigbo means the same thing. stop saying what you have no knowledge about. you alleged that oyigbo was given by an okrika man, let him that alleges prove. so if you can't show us who, were and how obigbo was renamed pls forever keep quiet!

this is my last reply to you on this matter as I see no reason why I should be arguing my history with a Yoruba in far away osogbo

Bros read up and learn how Obigbo and all the Umus were renamed, instead of arguing blindly.

Better still ask your elders in Obigbo, oh sorry Oyigbo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Breaking:no Further Negotiation With FG Until NNAMDI Kanu’s Release,ipob DECLARE by ExplorerReturns(m): 10:41am On Apr 16, 2017
papparatzzi2013:

Bros read up and learn how Obigbo and all the Umus were renamed, instead of arguing blindly.

Better still ask your elders in Obigbo, oh sorry Oyigbo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

who is this scratched Yoruba man?

5 Likes

Re: Breaking:no Further Negotiation With FG Until NNAMDI Kanu’s Release,ipob DECLARE by DrGoodman: 10:41am On Apr 16, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

guy you must be a joker maybe you haven't realised that you are talking to an indigene of obigbo. an okrika man has never ruled rivers state and okrika shares no boundary with obigbo so I wonder how it is possible for an okrika man to name obigbo. pls don't stay in osogbo and tell me what that is happening in my state!

No mind the brown roofers grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking:no Further Negotiation With FG Until NNAMDI Kanu’s Release,ipob DECLARE by papparatzzi2013: 10:48am On Apr 16, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

who is this scratched Yoruba man?

Who is this Osu and Ojukwu/

1 Like

Re: Breaking:no Further Negotiation With FG Until NNAMDI Kanu’s Release,ipob DECLARE by ExplorerReturns(m): 11:00am On Apr 16, 2017
papparatzzi2013:

Who is this Osu and Ojukwu/
pained slave!

1 Like

Re: Breaking:no Further Negotiation With FG Until NNAMDI Kanu’s Release,ipob DECLARE by Malawian(m): 11:30am On Apr 16, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

aren't you ishan?
Re: Breaking:no Further Negotiation With FG Until NNAMDI Kanu’s Release,ipob DECLARE by ShakaZullu(m): 11:44am On Apr 16, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

So if I call you a hausa muslim now? And you say you are not one? That now means you are denying your osama heritage abi?
Chai....if this is the kind of logic taught to ipork youths then I'm not surprised that your master the oni of kuje is currently in jail! Ndo once again my blos!
cc
mynd44
Re: Breaking:no Further Negotiation With FG Until NNAMDI Kanu’s Release,ipob DECLARE by ShakaZullu(m): 11:46am On Apr 16, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

cc
mynd44
Re: Breaking:no Further Negotiation With FG Until NNAMDI Kanu’s Release,ipob DECLARE by ExpiredNigeria: 11:46am On Apr 16, 2017
Good step

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Nnamdi Kanu Conspiracy: How APC Intends To Rule Nigeria For Another 4 Years / AIT Apologizes For Buhari Documentary / Is This FFK's Best Ever Tweet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.