Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Washington DC 2020; IPOB Declare Capitol Hill Open As USA Grant Permit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Washington DC 2020; IPOB Declare Capitol Hill Open As USA Grant Permit (3724 Views)

Any Attempt To Stop Sit At Home On Monday Is Dead On Arrival IPOB Declare / Banks, Markets, Schools Open As Sit-At-Home Fails In Imo State / Breaking News! IPOB Declare Thursday Sit At Home. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Washington DC 2020; IPOB Declare Capitol Hill Open As USA Grant Permit by Earlystar698(m): 12:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
Published On The Biafra Post

March 6, 2020

IPOB Press Release

We the global and indomitable family of the Indigenous of Biafra (IPOB) ably led by our great leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu wish to humbly notify Biafrans, friends of Biafra, persecuted Judeo-Christian communities in Nigeria, victims of Fulani terrorism and state sponsored genocide, including all who are reeling from brutal Fulanisation and genocidal land grabbing tendencies of the vandals from the Sahel aided by the regime in Aso Rock- about the upcoming IPOB One Million Man Match scheduled to hold in Washington DC on 20th of June 2020. Our great leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and his entourage will lead this march of Biafrans, the forcefully dispossessed, all victims of Fulani religious persecution, the enslaved and oppressed minorities in Northern Nigeria, friends of Biafra and lovers of freedom all over the world on the match towards the liberation of victims of neo-colonial subjugation in Nigeria on that fateful day near Capitol Hill Washington USA.

We are delighted to announce that we have sought and have been granted relevant permits by the various US state and federal law enforcement agencies in Washington DC, Maryland and Virginia as millions of Biafrans and non-Biafran persecuted Christian communities from across the globe are expected to storm Washington DC for this once in a lifetime march to draw global attention to the unspeakable human misery and rivers of blood flowing throughout Biafraland and Nigeria at large.

IPOB's determination to set free all captives trapped in the British created Zoo is unwavering and relentless. We have reached many and are continuing to reach out to all representatives, groups and associations of marginalised, opressed and subdued communities across Nigeria domicilled in the USA to be part of this historic event.

This unique event in Washington DC will bring home to politicians and policy makers in Capitol Hill the true state of deplorable human rights abuses, lawlessness and premeditated genocide of the Abba Kyari led regime of Fulani cabals in Nigeria ruling in the name of the late Buhari. The reign of Fulani terrorism, despotism, impunity, genocide against Judeo-Christian ethnic groups and judicial rascality of the Supreme Court of Nigeria will laid bare for the American audience to fully grasp the level of evil going on in Nigeria. It would also afford IPOB an opportunity to demonstrate our unsurpassed global might and prove to the entire world how serious, determined and focus we are towards the enthronement of universal freedom, democracy and rule of law for all not just for Biafrans alone.

Only after this march will the world finally appreciate the level of human misery and pain inflicted by cattle herding, uneducatable and violent minority from the core Sharia Arewa North on the rest of the populations unfortunate enough to find themselves trapped in the British Colonial Experiment (BCE) gone wrong called Nigeria. What is happening today in Nigeria, with the help of a corrupt judiciary, is far worse than what obtained during the darkest days of apartheid in South Africa. All the ethnic cleansing going on in the Middle Belt, religious persecution of Christians in the north, genocide in South and forceful Islamisation of Christian enclaves will be better appreciated by opinion leaders right across the world after this march.

We are going to let the world know how Fulani illiterate 'elite' have steadily relied on British colonial patronage to float five of the world's deadliest terror groups. How this same Fulani group have successfully perverted the judiciary especially the SupremeCourt in their now successful quest to perverse democracy. Not since the reign of the demonic Idi Amin Dada in Uganda has Africa witnessed such complicit judiciary in the persecution of innocent citizens and subversion of the spirit and letters of the law. Boko Haram, Fulani terrorist herdsmen, Al-Qaeda in the Mahgreb, ISWAP (ISIS in West Africa Province) Ansaru and Fulani Bandits are all terror groups and killing machines set up by Fulani 'elite' who enjoy unlimited British support and patronage. The public in the USA will finally know that both Nigeria Senate and House of Representatives are busy promoting laws to give greater funding to terrorists who will one day attack American interests. Nigeria have succeeded in becoming the only state in Africa where terrorists actually run the central government.

We are calling on all Biafrans (Ijaw, Igbanke, Igala, Idoma/Igede, Annang, Efik, Ogoni, Igbo, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko) all peace loving religious groups and associations from Southern Kaduna, across the Middle Belt down to the east and west living in America and other parts of the world to come out with their children and march for Freedom for All on because the pathway to our freedom is in our hands.

God bless Biafra

COMRADE EMMA POWERFUL MEDIA AND PUBLICITY SECRETARY FOR IPOB.

http://www.thebiafrapost.com/2020/03/washington-dc-2020-millions-march-ipob.html?m=1

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Washington DC 2020; IPOB Declare Capitol Hill Open As USA Grant Permit by Witcher(f): 12:38pm On Mar 07, 2020
Awesome the sun is risen

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Washington DC 2020; IPOB Declare Capitol Hill Open As USA Grant Permit by xamuel17(m): 12:41pm On Mar 07, 2020
waste of time!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Washington DC 2020; IPOB Declare Capitol Hill Open As USA Grant Permit by Abdul05: 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2020
Wetin concern albino with what 's going on in northern part of nigeria.?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Washington DC 2020; IPOB Declare Capitol Hill Open As USA Grant Permit by Earlystar698(m): 12:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
Abdul05:
Humanity concern him

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Washington DC 2020; IPOB Declare Capitol Hill Open As USA Grant Permit by jimyjames(m): 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2020
Abdul05:

Human rights concerns him

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Washington DC 2020; IPOB Declare Capitol Hill Open As USA Grant Permit by White007(m): 1:42pm On Mar 07, 2020
Abdul05:

You are very slow bro. Only someone with subnormal cognitive capacity will say a thing like this.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Washington DC 2020; IPOB Declare Capitol Hill Open As USA Grant Permit by Wallade(m): 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2020
".... on all Biafrans (Ijaw, Igbanke, Igala, Idoma/Igede, Annang, Efik, Ogoni, Igbo, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko) all peace loving religious groups and associations from Southern Kaduna, across the Middle Belt down to the east and west living in America and other parts of the world to come out with their children and march for Freedom for All on because the pathway to our freedom is in our hands".

Can IPOB or the Igbos define who is a Biafran? Do Igbos have the agreement of the Middle belt, Niger Delta and Kaduna south people on this claim of Biafran.

4 Likes

Re: Washington DC 2020; IPOB Declare Capitol Hill Open As USA Grant Permit by jlinkd78(m): 3:19pm On Mar 07, 2020
Another great step towards d actualization of d Biafran project. This is a masterpiece writeup. Very intelligently compiled.

1 Like

Re: Washington DC 2020; IPOB Declare Capitol Hill Open As USA Grant Permit by solmusdesigns: 3:22pm On Mar 07, 2020
cool

Ijaws -- Talk and Do
Fulanis -- Silent and Do
Yorubas -- think with education and Do
Ibos --- Talk and Talk, change Massob to IPOB, Talk some more, issue ultimattum , insult everybody, run away from the country and talk some more, blame others but still end up a "NO" do

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Washington DC 2020; IPOB Declare Capitol Hill Open As USA Grant Permit by SundayIgbanke: 3:23pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:
Ijaw -- Talk and Do
Fulani -- Silent and Do
Yoruba -- think with education and Do
Ibo --- Talk and Talk, change Massob to IPOB, Talk some more,
[/s]
lol no wonder you get ponmo mouth
talk talk grin

8 Likes

Re: Washington DC 2020; IPOB Declare Capitol Hill Open As USA Grant Permit by SundayIgbanke: 3:30pm On Mar 07, 2020
Wallade:
".... on all Biafrans (Ijaw, Igbanke, Igala, Idoma/Igede, Annang, Efik, Ogoni, Igbo, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko) all peace loving religious groups and associations from Southern Kaduna, across the Middle Belt down to the east and west living in America and other parts of the world to come out with their children and march for Freedom for All on because the pathway to our freedom is in our hands".

Can IPOB or the Igbos define who is a Biafran? Do Igbos have the agreement of the Middle belt, Niger Delta and Kaduna south people on this claim of Biafran.

I'm Igbo and this is what pain me pass
with these we can't achieve anything and even if we do
it'll be another mini Nigeria.

igbos should stop all these attaching to other ethnic groups rather than igbos
i know some of their people still want to form coalition but if majority wants to be let them be.

see i schooled in Delta state so I mingled alot with Deltans and believe me forget all these online yeroba igbo fight
you see these people uhrobo, itshekiri, some ijaw and partly isoko?
nobody hates igbos more than them
but you see all these delta igbos like agbor, ika, infact all Delta igbos are proud of their igboness and always identify.

Nnamdi Kanu should stop chasing shadows and focus unless he's on a mission i don't know

5 Likes

Re: Washington DC 2020; IPOB Declare Capitol Hill Open As USA Grant Permit by flamingREED(m): 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2020
SundayIgbanke:
I'm Igbo and this is what pain me pass
with these we can't achieve anything and even if we do
it'll be another mini Nigeria.

igbos should stop all these attaching to other ethnic groups rather than igbos
i know some of their people still want to form coalition but if majority wants to be let them be.

see i schooled in Delta state so I mingled alot with Deltans and believe me forget all these online yeroba igbo fight
you see these people uhrobo, itshekiri, some ijaw and partly isoko?
nobody hates igbos more than them
but you see all these delta igbos like agbor, ika, infact all Delta igbos are proud of their igboness and always identify.

Nnamdi Kanu should stop chasing shadows and focus unless he's on a mission i don't know
Speak for your former self only.

5 Likes

Re: Washington DC 2020; IPOB Declare Capitol Hill Open As USA Grant Permit by Switruth: 4:09pm On Mar 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

Ijaws -- Talk and Do
Fulanis -- Silent and Do
Ibos --- Talk and Talk, change Massob to IPOB, Talk some more, issue ultimattum , insult everybody, run away from the country and talk some more, blame others but still end up a "NO" do

. I might not like what’s going on bro but you’re a business man and into designs with your phone number made public. I think you’re not a good business man. Stay away from politics if you want to make it big.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Washington DC 2020; IPOB Declare Capitol Hill Open As USA Grant Permit by solmusdesigns: 4:15pm On Mar 07, 2020
Switruth:
. I might not like what’s going on bro but you’re a business man and into designs with your phone number made public. I think you’re not a good business man. Stay away from politics if you want to make it big.

Thanks Son your unsolicited advise was noted but not taken, you see each marketer has its own target audience and mine are political and business elites.. so son its called target marketting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Washington DC 2020; IPOB Declare Capitol Hill Open As USA Grant Permit by Area4Area: 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2020
jimyjames:

Human rights concerns him
Sure and that's why he's been calling for the killing of same northerners and Yorubas.
He has decided to start loving them now.

1 Like

Re: Washington DC 2020; IPOB Declare Capitol Hill Open As USA Grant Permit by Area4Area: 4:25pm On Mar 07, 2020
White007:

You are very slow bro. Only someone with subnormal cognitive capacity will say a thing like this.

https://dailypost.ng/2017/09/29/biafra-nnamdi-kanu-terrorist-asked-ipob-members-kill-yorubas-group/

That's Nnamdi Kanu for you
Re: Washington DC 2020; IPOB Declare Capitol Hill Open As USA Grant Permit by Area4Area: 4:27pm On Mar 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

Ijaws -- Talk and Do
Fulanis -- Silent and Do

The case tire everybody

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Washington DC 2020; IPOB Declare Capitol Hill Open As USA Grant Permit by gidgiddy: 4:28pm On Mar 07, 2020
Some of us are not opportuned to be in Washington on June 20 for the march but for those you who are fortunate to attend, may God be with you all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Washington DC 2020; IPOB Declare Capitol Hill Open As USA Grant Permit by SundayIgbanke: 4:29pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Thanks Son your unsolicited advise was noted but not taken, you see each marketer has its own target audience and mine are political and business elites.. so son its called target marketting
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Washington DC 2020; IPOB Declare Capitol Hill Open As USA Grant Permit by Area4Area: 4:30pm On Mar 07, 2020
gidgiddy:
Some of us are not opportuned to be in Washington on June 20 for the march but for those you who are fortunate to attend, may God be with you all
Which one have you ever attended even in the SE

2 Likes

Re: Washington DC 2020; IPOB Declare Capitol Hill Open As USA Grant Permit by solmusdesigns: 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2020
Area4Area:
Which one have you ever attended even in the SE

dont mind Ndi Marginalisation chestbeating fugittive, he is prolly in Abia hawking shiity okpa or roasted corn in a trashy muddy enviroment

4 Likes

Re: Washington DC 2020; IPOB Declare Capitol Hill Open As USA Grant Permit by Area4Area: 4:35pm On Mar 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:

dont mind Ndi Marginalisation chestbeating fugittive, he is prolly in Abia hawking shiity okpa or roasted corn in a trashy muddy enviroment
Very funny predictable clowns, their god and saviour Kanu is making a speech today, hope they'd tell us the crap he's up this time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Washington DC 2020; IPOB Declare Capitol Hill Open As USA Grant Permit by kettykings: 4:36pm On Mar 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

Ijaws -- Talk and Do
Fulanis -- Silent and Do

Please can you enlighten me a bt about this Yorubas -- think with education and Do,
I still dont get where the education comes from , moreover what happened to the revolution crooner

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Washington DC 2020; IPOB Declare Capitol Hill Open As USA Grant Permit by SundayIgbanke: 4:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Washington DC 2020; IPOB Declare Capitol Hill Open As USA Grant Permit by Area4Area: 4:38pm On Mar 07, 2020
kettykings:

Please can you enlighten me a bt about this Yorubas -- think with education and Do,
I still dont get where the education comes from , moreover what happened to the revolution crooner

Go with this first and digest it, create another thread for any other topic

https://dailypost.ng/2017/09/29/biafra-nnamdi-kanu-terrorist-asked-ipob-members-kill-yorubas-group/

1 Like

Re: Washington DC 2020; IPOB Declare Capitol Hill Open As USA Grant Permit by goodnessme1(f): 4:57pm On Mar 07, 2020
Am here to read hateful comments from children of hate from sad waste.

You hate Igbos yet still want to share the same country with them.

2 Likes

Re: Washington DC 2020; IPOB Declare Capitol Hill Open As USA Grant Permit by kettykings: 5:04pm On Mar 07, 2020
Area4Area:

Go with this first and digest it, create another thread for any other topic

i asked a question and i am being given a link to a different answer, how does this buttress or strengthen your line of thought ?

3 Likes

Re: Washington DC 2020; IPOB Declare Capitol Hill Open As USA Grant Permit by Switruth: 5:05pm On Mar 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:

. You know nothing about business. Your business target is an assumed failure. Try get small sense unless you ain’t a business man

2 Likes

Re: Washington DC 2020; IPOB Declare Capitol Hill Open As USA Grant Permit by Afamed: 5:06pm On Mar 07, 2020
Believe IPOB at your own peril

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Washington DC 2020; IPOB Declare Capitol Hill Open As USA Grant Permit by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 07, 2020
For once I support this action.

It is obvious we don't belong in the same country.

We all have different values and absolutely nothing in common, save the skin color.

The continued yoking of the Yoruba nation with Nigeria to carry the burden of the federation is killing us as a people.

For the sake of peace

For the sake of prosperity

For the sake of progress

For the sake of posterity

Break up Nigeria peacefully into its constituent parts.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Is Innocent - Israel / Tinapa MD Earned Four Million Naira Monthly Wage / Apga Crisis: You’re Not Our National Leader, Okorie Tells Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.