Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,709 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Help!!! How Can I Move Some Apps From Phone To Sdcard In A Clone/copied Phone, - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!!! How Can I Move Some Apps From Phone To Sdcard In A Clone/copied Phone, (471 Views)

Man Earns N180,000 From Phone Charging Monthly In Lafia / New Tecno Camon CX Update Now Allows You To Move Apps To External Sdcard / How Do I Move My Apps To Sdcard In Gionee M5 Marathon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! How Can I Move Some Apps From Phone To Sdcard In A Clone/copied Phone, by obontobolo(m): 9:26am On Apr 16, 2017
Happy easter guys.. Pls guys i really need ur help.. I gave my friend money 2buy a good infinix phone. He went and bought a cloned/copied phone.. (Chai i wanted to cry).. Told him to return it which he did, but they didnt accept it.. 16gb was written as the internal memory, unknown to me it was 2.08gb instead of 16gb.. I can only store few apps into d phone due to it low memory.. Have tried every possible ways/means i know of to move some of the apps to my sdcard but it not going.. Also, there is nö option like ''move to sdcard'' in the app setting... Pls 4 GOD sake help me out.. What shld i do.. It an lg phone..38k. Thanks..
Re: Help!!! How Can I Move Some Apps From Phone To Sdcard In A Clone/copied Phone, by selfmadeOLX(m): 10:18am On Apr 20, 2017
obontobolo:
Happy easter guys.. Pls guys i really need ur help.. I gave my friend money 2buy a good infinix phone. He went and bought a cloned/copied phone.. (Chai i wanted to cry).. Told him to return it which he did, but they didnt accept it.. 16gb was written as the internal memory, unknown to me it was 2.08gb instead of 16gb.. I can only store few apps into d phone due to it low memory.. Have tried every possible ways/means i know of to move some of the apps to my sdcard but it not going.. Also, there is nö option like ''move to sdcard'' in the app setting... Pls 4 GOD sake help me out.. What shld i do.. It an lg phone..38k. Thanks..

Root your phone and download Link2SD from playstore. Use the app to move anything movable to your SD.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Move Some Apps From Phone To Sdcard In A Clone/copied Phone, by sheylarhh(m): 10:35am On Apr 20, 2017
obontobolo:
That ur friend no carry police along?
Re: Help!!! How Can I Move Some Apps From Phone To Sdcard In A Clone/copied Phone, by obontobolo(m): 10:43am On Apr 20, 2017
Re: Help!!! How Can I Move Some Apps From Phone To Sdcard In A Clone/copied Phone, by obontobolo(m): 10:46am On Apr 20, 2017
selfmadeOLX:

Root your phone and download Link2SD from playstore. Use the app to move anything movable to your SD.

hope it won't cause any damage and how can I root the phone??
Re: Help!!! How Can I Move Some Apps From Phone To Sdcard In A Clone/copied Phone, by selfmadeOLX(m): 10:48am On Apr 20, 2017
obontobolo:
hope it won't cause any damage and how can I root the phone??

Long process. Use Google!

(1) (Reply)

Afrione Unveils Manufacturing Plant For ‘made In Nigeria’ Phones / . / Youtube Opens Mobile Live Streaming For Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.