Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,629 members, 7,955,306 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:02 PM

My Easter Massage To Everyone - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Easter Massage To Everyone (485 Views)

The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) / My Easter Message To Christians / A Massage To Atheist,unbelievers And Persecutors Of Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Easter Massage To Everyone by EvangelistNdudi(m): 10:18am On Apr 16, 2017
“The Christ will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, and repentance and forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name.” (Luke 24:46)

Many might not understand the meaning of Easter, some believe Easter is only for eating and drinking

Easter is not all about Rice and meat, brethren, it goes beyond that

Easter is all about preaching the gospel more, If we are remembering the death and Resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ (as Easter), then we need to also remember the reason behind Him offering Himself as the clean sacrifice (which is 'repentance and forgiveness')

Jesus Christ died and raised at the third day because he wants to reconcile us with God (and that He did), after that, He also want us to preach repentance to others

That is what Christ want us to do, to preach the gospel

Merriment is good, enjoying yourself is also good but if you do all this without doing what that day is meant for, then you are not celebrating Jesus Christ

Before i stop, I will like to beg you to give your life to Christ (that is if you have not done that before)

He is the only way to everlasting life

The bible says

“If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” (Romans 10:9)

May God help us to do what is right

Happy celebration

Evangelist Ndudi

(1) (Reply)

Why Are People Atheophobic? / Unmarried Couple In Mali Brutally Stoned To Death For "Violating Islamic Law" / Urgent Need For Religious Tolerance In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.