Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,309 members, 7,853,434 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:39 PM

@BBN. #EFE Wealth Gotten - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / @BBN. #EFE Wealth Gotten (709 Views)

Tacha Caught Kissing Ebuka In BBN Studio. Pictures Included / What A Small World More Revelations After Efe Won Bbn / Is This The Origin Of Efe's Popular Slang "Based On Logistics" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

@BBN. #EFE Wealth Gotten by lightblazingnow(m): 10:23am On Apr 16, 2017
Proverbs 13:11 Wealth gotten by vanity will be deleted: but he that gathered by labour will surely increase.

This is the sorry state our dear latest millionaire in town. I mean no disrespect to this wonderful talented, handsome, hardworking young man.

The point is that, the power of the world, the secret rulership of Satanic authority which controls the five senses of mortal men, always trying to initiate great talent in vanity upon vanity. Examples abounds​.

Really we haven't witness again anyone as glamorous as king Solomon David, the Queen of Sheba, the Pharaoh's​, the Son's of the allies who dazzled​ this planet earth with their commanding glory. Of course they all worked for the power of deception. their pains and regret was that all mortal is vanity and there is no gain in life. The truth wasn't revealed at the time.

The issue isn't the Lack of cash people, life is not short of cash. You are more valuable than any substance offered to you as a gift to do against your course, against your foundation, what a shameful showing. You need to know your value. you haven't ​gotten this revelation. The word of Christ is not alive and active. you are not rooted and grounded in reality

Matthew 24:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Iniquity and vanity is the name of the brotherhood club of the secret darkness. They have acquired the money with the skills and talents of great men. "Babylon the great, how you are fallen in the end".

Because so many lack the application of new agreement in the blood of Christ Jesus, they have become so poor and can barely provide for their families and friends and to meet others. And again those of them who have the money are initiated again into the most deepest hole of vanity, wanton madness. Running the rat race.

Do you ever think in your finite mind that the father of Christ Jesus who has sustained the universe until this very moment, is lacking, or he is incapable of meeting your requirement to live forever? You are still outside the house. Please come in.

You keep trusting yourself to provide for your self. In the process you have carved out diverse career in vanity. Pursuing shadows everywhere which King Solomon observed.

People the world over, stop celebrating iniquity and expect to see good in your Land, in your country, and families. Fresh water and salt water don't come from the same lake. I know that so many of you are gearing up praying to hit it big as your brother Efe have done, I advice you don't join vanity and iniquity club.

Vanity upon vanity is equal to vanity. This is one law which science have not come out to disapprove. No scientist have come out to show the world where they are heading to.

But let me show you something higher because he who is from above is above all.

Colossians 1:25 The Almighty God made me a minister, according to the dispensation of the father God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;

1:26 Even the mystery which has been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is *Christ in you*, the hope of glory:

1:28 "CHRIST" we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:

1:29 This is where I also labour, striving according to his working, which is working in me mightily.

People of God, this is the wealth that I am talking about, not money, not your profile, not your pride

The almighty father God has given us hope. Fight the good fight to keep trusting till the end. Don't be swept away by iniquity and vanity club.

Our prayers for @Efe life and talents.
Re: @BBN. #EFE Wealth Gotten by lightblazingnow(m): 1:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
The

Truth
Re: @BBN. #EFE Wealth Gotten by lightblazingnow(m): 7:06pm On Apr 16, 2017
And the darkness
Re: @BBN. #EFE Wealth Gotten by lightblazingnow(m): 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2017
And the darkness

Can not comprehend
Re: @BBN. #EFE Wealth Gotten by lightblazingnow(m): 7:19pm On Apr 16, 2017
Rise and shine
Re: @BBN. #EFE Wealth Gotten by bizza45: 10:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
this is a joke section, do am for religion section nah ... which kin trouble b this one
Re: @BBN. #EFE Wealth Gotten by lightblazingnow(m): 5:46am On Apr 17, 2017
You showed

Understanding
Re: @BBN. #EFE Wealth Gotten by lightblazingnow(m): 10:28am On Apr 17, 2017
Mighty God
Re: @BBN. #EFE Wealth Gotten by ggrun: 2:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
I no comprehend at all ooh.
Re: @BBN. #EFE Wealth Gotten by lightblazingnow(m): 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2017
You will
Re: @BBN. #EFE Wealth Gotten by lightblazingnow(m): 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
ggrun:
I no comprehend at all ooh.

You have to

(1) (Reply)

Watch Mr Ibu Seduce His Wife's Sexy Sister - Zeroseconds 2017 / A Woman Cheats On Her Husband / Cool Joke Website For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.