Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,367 members, 7,836,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Who Killed Jesus? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Killed Jesus? (884 Views)

Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed / Who Killed Jesus, His Father Or Satan. / Who Killed Jesus Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Killed Jesus? by nurex01(m): 10:44am On Apr 16, 2017
I believe Jesus wasn't killed nor crucified. I believe he is raised to the heaven. What is your own point of view about it?
Re: Who Killed Jesus? by gbegemaster(m): 10:50am On Apr 16, 2017
nurex01:
I believe Jesus wasn't killed nor crucified. I believe he is raised to the heaven. What is your own point of view about it?
This is confusing. He wasn't killed yet raised to heaven? Can you throw more light on this statement?
Re: Who Killed Jesus? by kilo4sure: 11:00am On Apr 16, 2017
Raised to heaven how na?
Re: Who Killed Jesus? by zionmade1: 11:17am On Apr 16, 2017
In spiritual sense Nobody killed Jesus. He gave the ghost on his own. Jesus died after 6hrs instead of d minimum period of 9hrs. So as to fulfill d prophecy dat none of his bones would be broken.
He said "i lay down my life and i take it up again"
Re: Who Killed Jesus? by zionmade1: 11:21am On Apr 16, 2017
nurex01:
As said by quran right?
Ur quran said God exchanged him with Judas and sneaked him to mecca abi ma medina
I feel sorry for dat useless book u read.
Nxt time ask ur imam who impersonated Judas because his body was hung on a tree. Also ask dem who appeared to d disciples, was it d same Judas?
Ask dem why Jesus prophesied dat he would die only for God to sneak him away.

2 Likes

Re: Who Killed Jesus? by leofab(f): 1:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
zionmade1:

As said by quran right?
Ur quran said God exchanged him with Judas and sneaked him to mecca abi ma medina
I feel sorry for dat useless book u read.
Nxt time ask ur imam who impersonated Judas because his body was hung on a tree. Also ask dem who appeared to d disciples, was it d same Judas?
Ask dem why Jesus prophesied dat he would die only for God to sneak him away.
useless fanatic, you insult his book and adore yours.. you lots are plainly ignorant and lack wisdom.. what makes you to believe your own book makes him too..

1 Like

Re: Who Killed Jesus? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
leofab:
useless fanatic, you insult his book and adore yours.. you lots are plainly ignorant and lack wisdom.. what makes you to believe your own book makes him too..

Can I start marrying you already? grin you get sense past Alaska my love

Back to the topic:

@ Op nurex01. "You believe he is..." f course you can believe anything. it is a free world.
Re: Who Killed Jesus? by zionmade1: 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2017
leofab:
Yeah d book insulted my God so i have every right to insult it. For it to say dat my God will bow or be led by one short man devil is a big insult to me.
Re: Who Killed Jesus? by leofab(f): 1:20pm On Apr 16, 2017
zionmade1:

Yeah d book insulted my God so i have every right to insult it. For it to say dat my God will bow or be led by one short man devil is a big insult to me.
but yours says it will throw every other person into a burning fire and you expect us to clap abi?
Re: Who Killed Jesus? by leofab(f): 1:21pm On Apr 16, 2017
onyenze123:

Can I start marrying you already? grin you get sense past Alaska my love

Back to the topic:

@ Op nurex01. "You believe he is..." f course you can believe anything. it is a free world.

iji-nnukwu-ego?
Re: Who Killed Jesus? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
leofab:
iji-nnukwu-ego?

Achara Ugo, Eji m nnukwu ego igwe - pounds sterlings na dollars. A choro I do be ego n'isi gi
Re: Who Killed Jesus? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 16, 2017
zionmade1:

Slavery is yet to be abolished. Mental slavery everywhere grin
Re: Who Killed Jesus? by nurex01(m): 3:41pm On Apr 16, 2017
Surely, He was raised to heaven. God put up his appearance on someone. He has knew they were coming to kill him so he asked three times that who's going to put up my appearance, he now said the person will be close to him on the day of judgment.

Agreed upon
Re: Who Killed Jesus? by leofab(f): 5:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
onyenze123:

Achara Ugo, Eji m nnukwu ego igwe - pounds sterlings na dollars. A choro I do be ego n'isi gi
donate to the nearest orphanage in your area and show proofs and am yours forever.

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Pictures From Tim Godfrey Fearless Concert / Tithing Can Be A Selfish Act If... / Ghana Asks Mosques To Turn Down The Noise And Use Whatsapp For Call To Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.