Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members - NYSC (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members (303588 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread / Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by slanky: 11:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
Good evening everyone. If you are from KSU, you can now check for your name and record on the NYSC portal.

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by millywiser: 11:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
Imsu have uploaded names
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by slanky: 11:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
Thank GOD. I've seen mine. Whats the situation with you? I'd love to read now that we are all seeing our names....

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by zamanii: 11:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
Anybody from uniabuja?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by governoragweven: 11:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
checked and saw my name!
Petroleum Training Institute (PTI)
Environmental Technology
Class 2017
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by ped007(m): 12:02am On Oct 22, 2017
So Unical and others didn't meetup with the deadline. . .
Make I sleep jare
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nedlog(m): 12:29am On Oct 22, 2017
ped007:
Make I sleep jare

Bro.. Abeg Mention Me Wen U Finally See Ur Name...Me Sef Don Tire 2 De Check..
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by iamawara(m): 12:49am On Oct 22, 2017
ped007:
Make I sleep jare

Come here..... Which dead line again.......? I told you the fault is from NYSC. They are having issues with the portal. All schools have uploaded their lists, it's NYSC that's doing somehow somehow.. didn't ur school paste the final list for you to see that they have done the needful? That final list if u check under the nysc logo u will see it clearly written (uploaded) that's to show you that they have uploaded your list and also printed it for u to check and see. Don't worry ur name (our names) will all come out in as much as we have seen our names in school. Good night my friend.

See the image I attached, its that of my schl, under the nysc logo u will see "uploaded" meaning all the names on that list have been uploaded to the NYSC portal am sure that's how ur list looks like... They call it the nysc format

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Skmoda360(m): 2:43am On Oct 22, 2017
iamawara:

I got u, u made a mistake. It supposed to be (batch) not stream.... I understand you now
thanks either ways

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by rottable(m): 4:13am On Oct 22, 2017
motun2017:
nope. im not anywhere near AGOIWOYE now. dont even knw if they r checking names. have you checked urs??
I have checked mine last week, they pasted the list on Tuesday and we were told to check our names on Nysc portal next week Monday
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Lilv(m): 5:24am On Oct 22, 2017
I have just seen my name, @auchipoly.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 5:27am On Oct 22, 2017
rottable:
I have checked mine last week, they pasted the list on Tuesday and we were told to check our names on Nysc portal next week Monday
Same here, Monday is here. We will wait
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 22, 2017
Those that has seen there names, which browser are you using, I can't select the year option on the DOB drop-down.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 22, 2017
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 22, 2017

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Lordseyad(m): 6:23am On Oct 22, 2017
Unilorin

Though we have seen the names from the school... I guess it's Nysc portal prob now...
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by ped007(m): 6:43am On Oct 22, 2017
iamawara:

Come here..... Which dead line again.......? I told you the fault is from NYSC. They are having issues with the portal. All schools have uploaded their lists, it's NYSC that's doing somehow somehow.. didn't ur school paste the final list for you to see that they have done the needful? That final list if u check under the nysc logo u will see it clearly written (uploaded) that's to show you that they have uploaded your list and also printed it for u to check and see. Don't worry ur name (our names) will all come out in as much as we have seen our names in school. Good night my friend.

See the image I attached, its that of my schl, under the nysc logo u will see "uploaded" meaning all the names on that list have been uploaded to the NYSC portal am sure that's how ur list looks like... They call it the nysc format
Lol...
Boss u can xplain for Africa...
My School didn't 'paste' names sha...

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Pervic(m): 6:56am On Oct 22, 2017
No need to Panic. One tin is for Ur uni to upload anoda is for the hard copy to b summited and verified. I can still recall Wat happen to us last year (16B) wen NYSC instructed uni to 1st reduced d number of mobilized graduates and later to told den to increase it. It wasn't funny. My uni said dey av uploaded but couldn't see my name online n some persons said d hard copy has been taken to ABJ (couldn't verify how true dis was den) hopefully it will b online soon.

It was on d day of registration as about to 10am wen registration has commenced I checked again n saw my name.

While some other uni didn't even see deirs 1st - 2nd day of registration.

U only panic wen someone in Ur uni has seen his/her name on d portal. And even at Dat, some persons went to deir various uni wen dey couldn't found deir names on d Portal after deir other colleagues from same uni wit dem have seen deirs to complain Dat dey didn't see deir record on nysc portal n stated dey were mobilized. It was in deir various institutions dey noticed Dat dey were mobilized n deir details av been uploaded but with wrong Matriculation Number etc.

Wish U guys all d best as U keep checking n wait patiently.

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 22, 2017
hopsydboi:
Those that has seen there names, which browser are you using, I can't select the year option on the DOB drop-down.
Surprisingly, Crome gave me same challenge. It was ordinary Opera mini that finally worked o
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by nickishire: 7:32am On Oct 22, 2017
NYSC Online registration portal will be opened from 24th October - 12th November  to enable prospective Corp members register for the 2017 Batch ‘B’ mobilization.

Requirements

Passport size photograph
o Ensure your face (eyes, nose, ears, mouth and jaw) is fully shown without bending
o Ensure the picture fills the frame
o Ensure the Photo background is white or off-white with no shadow.

• On no account should prospective corps members register by PROXY.

• PCMs should ensure that they have functional e-mail addresses with valid password and Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to register.

• Correct JAMB and Matriculation numbers

• Married female prospective corps members should upload copies of their marriage Certificate, evidence of newspaper Change of name, husband's identity card and their husband’s place of domicile during registration (Utillity bill or Lassra).

• Those who graduated from Institutions outside Nigeria, (Foreign-trained graduates), are to Upload the following documents during online registration;
* WAEC/NECO/GCE certificate
* First Degree/HND certificate
* International Passport showing date of arrival and departure
* Full Transcript
* Resident Permit (if applicable)

• All Part-time graduates are also expected to register on-line, even though they qualify for Exclusion.

For PCMS in IKORODU, visit DE-ROCK CLASSIC CAFE LTD (Shop 35, Olowu Complex, Opposite LASPOTECH, First Gate, Ikorodu, Lagos) for your registration. For more info call 07034309256, 08033483620

Note: PCMs that wants to register early can visit our office as early as 6am on 24th October.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nedlog(m): 8:08am On Oct 22, 2017
ped007:

Lol...
Boss u can xplain for Africa...
My School didn't 'paste' names sha...

Bro Unical Pasted D Approved List Of PCMs In Their Various Depts Nd D Error List Was Pasted At DSA...Perhaps U Neva Went 2 Ur Dept 2 Check
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 8:16am On Oct 22, 2017
need corporeal info about the registration date please....
is it 23 or 24?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by ped007(m): 8:26am On Oct 22, 2017
Nedlog:

Bro Unical Pasted D Approved List Of PCMs In Their Various Depts Nd D Error List Was Pasted At DSA...Perhaps U Neva Went 2 Ur Dept 2 Check
He was talking about NYSC Uploaded Names (Not Senate Approved Result)...
Btw... my department didn't paste that as well...
Ur name can be on the Senate Approved Result and still be omitted from the NYSC Uploaded names (It happened to a roommate of mine last batch; despite him being their best graduating student. {GBT 2015 set})...
Like myself, I missed last batch cos of name error which was not corrected on time (replacing 'EJE' with 'EZE' on the Senate Approved Result which was rejected by NYSC)... My matric number starts withs 11/...
So before you see some people showing concern... just understand that there is indeed a reason for that...
The Scheme no dey trip me again sef... Just that, it's a process one 'MUST' pass through... (9ja and delays)
Please don't forget to mention me when you have checked yours...
Happy Sunday

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 22, 2017
Yhemit:

is it 23 or 24?
oga it's 24th na

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Pervic(m): 8:35am On Oct 22, 2017
Yhemit:

is it 23 or 24?

24th. Please always access nysc official site for such info.

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by mrsuccessful(m): 8:42am On Oct 22, 2017
USE THIS LINK TO CHECK YOUR NAME,

https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc4/VerifySenateLists.aspx

DO WE HAVE ANY FUNCTIONAL WHATSAPP GROUP??
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Equations(m): 9:35am On Oct 22, 2017
Please I hope we are not paying any money for registration apart from cyber cafe charges? I don't have money to dash federal government.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Sheungbengar(m): 9:49am On Oct 22, 2017
Equations:
Please I hope we are not paying any money for registration apart from cyber cafe charges? I don't have money to dash federal government.

Lol... I laugh in Chinese
Guess about 4k sha... batch A paid 3k, not so sure.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by hillz0103(m): 9:51am On Oct 22, 2017
Have anyone from Delsu seen his/her name?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by iamawara(m): 10:08am On Oct 22, 2017
Nedlog:

God bless you. I know there is no school in 9ja that will just send list to NYSC without pasting it for students to see, as u said error list is always available for those who have issues with jamb number, names or what have you. So always stay up to date my brother or else u go miss flight oh

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by iamawara(m): 10:13am On Oct 22, 2017
Guys me my mind is telling me they are uploading the names Alphabetically base on schools.

Lol. If your school name dey down down down the website just like mine start checking from 2moro morning to night.... grin grin cheesy but chill o. Guys we dey go nothing can stop up. Tuesday is just next 2moro cheesy
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by daymeelarday(m): 10:14am On Oct 22, 2017
Good morning guys.

Please I need your help!!! My name was incorrect'y spelt on NYSC's portal. Is there anyway this can be rectified?

I need your contributions, help a brother ẹjọ̀ọ́.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (183) (Reply)

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House