Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members - NYSC (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members (303289 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread / Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by iamawara(m): 10:20am On Oct 22, 2017
daymeelarday:
Good morning guys.

Please I need your help!!! My name was incorrect'y spelt on NYSC's portal. Is there anyway this can be rectified?

I need your contributions, help a brother ẹjọ̀ọ́. Good morning guys.

Please I need your help!!! My name was incorrect'y spelt on NYSC's portal. Is there anyway this can be rectified?

I need your contributions, help a brother ẹjọ̀ọ́.
Good morning guys.

I need your contributions, help a brother ẹjọ̀ọ́.

Wow. Bro sorry oh. Can't you go to ur school ASAP to report? Am sure the error has been on the first list before they uploaded it.

Guys pls help him our, any info on what to do? For me I will advice u to inform ur school about that
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by daymeelarday(m): 10:42am On Oct 22, 2017
Yes, the error was also on the first list, and I complained about it then, I was told to put my name down in the correction list that it'll be rectified. But I was surprised yesterday whem I saw that nothing has been done.

I'll be travelling down to school tomorrow, hopefully something will be done about it.
iamawara:

Wow. Bro sorry oh. Can't you go to ur school ASAP to report? Am sure the error has been on the first list before they uploaded it.

Guys pls help him our, any info on what to do? For me I will advice u to inform ur school about that
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by motun2017(f): 10:50am On Oct 22, 2017
rottable:
I have checked mine last week, they pasted the list on Tuesday and we were told to check our names on Nysc portal next week Monday
really? admin building right?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by motun2017(f): 10:51am On Oct 22, 2017
profdarkin:
Same here, Monday is here. We will wait
oouite too?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Dream2(m): 11:19am On Oct 22, 2017
daymeelarday:
Yes, the error was also on the first list, and I complained about it then, I was told to put my name down in the correction list that it'll be rectified. But I was surprised yesterday whem I saw that nothing has been done.

I'll be travelling down to school tomorrow, hopefully something will be done about it.
Can't believe I have to get out of my "guest"mode to answer your question.
Your school already uploaded it,so there is nothing they can do about it again,very soon,there will be a space on your dashboard for name correction,just click it and change/correct/rearrange your name as you want it to be.
Let me also say if you can't correct it on the dashboard(98% sure you can correct it on the dashboard)then when you reach camp there will be a form for you to fill for name change.
Well,NYSC section get as e be now,all you guys care about is to drop numbers and create whatsapp group,which to me it's not encouraging at all,I'm a 2016 batch B corp member,check our chats here on this section,no whatsapp group,all we do is to ask questions and answers are provided hence others benefited from it,2years time alots of PCMs will still benefit because it's rooted on NL.
I wish you guys best of luck when registering.

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by motun2017(f): 11:26am On Oct 22, 2017
rottable:
I have checked mine last week, they pasted the list on Tuesday and we were told to check our names on Nysc portal next week Monday
final clearance nko or is it after we c our names?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by daymeelarday(m): 11:34am On Oct 22, 2017
Thank you very much bro. God bless you abundantly. I found this very helpful and comforting.

One more thing guys, I agree with what Dream2 said, there's no need joining any whatsapp group, I believe we can get any info or help we need regarding NYSC here, that way we won't be helping ourselves alone but future PCMs.

Dream2:

Your school already uploaded it,so there is nothing they can do about it again,very soon,there will be a space on your dashboard for name correction,just click it and change/correct/rearrange your name as you want it to be.
Let me also say if you can't correct it on the dashboard(98% sure you can correct it on the dashboard)then when you reach camp there will be a form for you to fill for name change.
Well,NYSC section get as e be now,all you guys care about is to drop numbers and create whatsapp group,which to me it's not encouraging at all,I'm a 2016 batch B corp member,check our chats here on this section,no whatsapp group,all we do is to ask questions and answers are provided hence others benefited from it,2years time alots of PCMs will still benefit because it's rooted on NL.

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Dream2(m): 11:35am On Oct 22, 2017
Well,lemme say you can ask any questions,i will try my best to answer it if times permit.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Dream2(m): 11:41am On Oct 22, 2017
daymeelarday:
Thank you very much bro. God bless you abundantly. I found this very helpful and comforting.

One more thing guys, I agree with what Dream2 said, there's no need joining any whatsapp group, I believe we can get any info or help we need regarding NYSC here, that way we won't be helping ourselves alone but future PCMs.

Ameen,God bless you too bro.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by daymeelarday(m): 11:42am On Oct 22, 2017
About the dashboard you mentioned, it can only be created during registration right? Or can it be opened before registration commences?

Dream2:
Well,lemme say you can ask any questions,i will try my best to answer it if times permit.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by ImperfectMe(m): 11:45am On Oct 22, 2017
Dream2:
Hello, please some of my coursemates names came out on the senate list as at yesterday evening, however some of us haven't seen our names. What do you think would be the cause?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by slanky: 11:56am On Oct 22, 2017
daymeelarday:

Sorry man! incase nothing is done go to a court and do the neccessary papers to support your claim before camp
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Hayormeah(f): 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
Equations:
Please I hope we are not paying any money for registration apart from cyber cafe charges? I don't have money to dash federal government.

3k for call up letter.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Dream2(m): 12:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
daymeelarday:
About the dashboard you mentioned, it can only be created during registration right? Or can it be opened before registration commences?

After registration bro,there you will have all your details also when it's time to print your CUL,you will print it through your dashboard.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by daymeelarday(m): 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
Alright. Thanks.

Dream2:

After registration bro,there you will have all your details also when it's time to print your CUL,you will print it through your dashboard.

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by orobs93(m): 12:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
hillz0103:
Have anyone from Delsu seen his/her name?

how far guy
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by daymeelarday(m): 12:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
slanky:
Sorry man! incase nothing is done go to a court and do the neccessary papers to support your claim before camp

Thanks. But I pray it doesn't get to that.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Dream2(m): 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
ImperfectMe:

Hello, please some of my coursemates names came out on the senate list as at yesterday evening, however some of us haven't seen our names. What do you think would be the cause?
If you have no issues with any course then relax all names will be pasted but some schools are fond of genuinely delaying names so if your school is among such,i will advice you to act fast,meet with your HOD or the DSA.

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Pervic(m): 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
daymeelarday:

U can only av a dashboard on a site wen U are done with necessary registration. So after registration U can proceed with checking for any other thing.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Pervic(m): 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
Dream2:

Nice 1

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nddytex08(m): 12:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
ped007:
Malabite I sight u... Wen u see ur own... Mention me abeg. I don tire to dey check.
brotherly na tomorrow we go knw
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Pervic(m): 12:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
ImperfectMe:

Hmmmmmmm. Not funny. If Ur uni has uploaded n U are sure dat others (Ur course mates) av seen deirs. Ask Urself dis question "Did dey mobilize Me?" If U are sure U were, den try checking again on Monday if same Please go to Ur uni for verification. As some persons were mobilized during my set (16B) wit wrong Matriculation number etc.

If U haven't confirmed b4 now if U were mobilized or not still go to ur uni n verify. I can remember in my time not all graduates were mobilized because each uni has a slot allocated to dem n my uni considered 1st batch results b4 adding other batches as number of space allocated to dem will determine deir decision.

So just keep checking till a working day (monday) if same den pls visit Ur uni for confirmation as Ur other course mates names were not uploaded by mistake. Dey were compiled, summited n uploaded.

Wish U all d best.

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by iamawara(m): 12:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
daymeelarday:

Thank God you did that. At least they will know the mistake was from their own end
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by rottable(m): 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
motun2017:
really? admin building right?
no, at the student affairs office beside FCMB, it was pasted at their notice board
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by rottable(m): 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
motun2017:
final clearance nko or is it after we c our names?
haven't you done your clearance already
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Cinderelly(f): 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
hopsydboi:

From a post from one of the WhatsApp groups, the DSA in is statement said "it's been uploaded, the VC just endorsing the hard copy" I guess it just require some time to be accessible on nysc portal, tomorrow or latest Monday morning.
I saw the chat too, hoping on Monday
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by kcy(m): 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
Pls o, right I don't kwn the year i put in my date of birth in my school, can it affect me if I put Another year during the reg on Nysc site
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by directonpc(m): 2:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
PCM enjoy Mobile banking without internet or cramming codes! Download the app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buildbrothers.ussdbanking

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by etibaba(m): 2:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
kcy:
Pls o, right I don't kwn the year i put in my date of birth in my school, can it affect me if I put Another year during the reg on Nysc site
How did u check if you were mobilized without the DOB?. Secondly i cant recall if you are to fill your date of birth during reg cos NYSC automatically uses the DOB of Jamb(The particular DOB used wen registering for jamb ) and it it differs from that of your school welcome to the struggle, you will have to purchase a correction card from a designated bank.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Francisayo(m): 2:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
AAUA we're patiently waiting

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by kcy(m): 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
etibaba:
How did u check if you were mobilized without the DOB?. Secondly i cant recall if you are to fill your date of birth during reg cos NYSC automatically uses the DOB of Jamb(The particular DOB used wen registering for jamb ) and it it differs from that of your school welcome to the struggle, you will have to purchase a correction card from a designated bank.

So, I will still get d card even if I'm OK with the jamb Dob
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Trailblazer93: 2:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
Good day, I graduated January dis yr. Pol sci from ksu. I heard Senate has not approved our results hence we have to wait till may. Wen did you graduate? Have you been mobilized? Anticipating ur reply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (183) (Reply)

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52