Stats: 3,156,328 members, 7,829,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members - NYSC (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members (303166 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread / Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Akosxxx(m): 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
Just got registered some minutes back!
Bauchi
Anambra
Kano
Oyo

Something tells me I ll get Kano grin

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by zamanii: 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
Balitah:
Your image can be uploaded ONLY when you log in through the website but if you use their app(which most people in the cyber cafe use, then your picture can only be captured and can't be uploaded

I'm done with mine... Just got home she... Since morning

How did you get past the fingerprint stage?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by daymeelarday(m): 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
Akosxxx:
Just got registered some minutes back! Bauchi Anambra Kano Oyo

Were you able to download the green slip?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by daymeelarday(m): 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
daymeelarday:
Hey guys,

I just completed my registration and payment has been approved but I'm still unable to print my green slip. It's saying "awaiting call up number", is it supposed to be this way?

cc Dream2

Someone, anyone?!!
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Akosxxx(m): 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
daymeelarday:

Were you able to download the green slip?
No, Will get that done tommorow
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by troubleseller: 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
Akosxxx:
Just got registered some minutes back!
Bauchi
Anambra
Kano
Oyo

You'll get Kano..............after you get Anambra

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by eemalex(m): 5:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
Let me help those having issues with registration.

1. Lagos, Abuja and other Sort after states won't disappear till at least tomorrow evening.
2. You can easily complete your registration up to uploading of passport photograph by yourself with your PC and do the biometrics at a cafe
3. It's easier when you do your registration from 11pm to 5am
the following day
4. To upload passport photograph with white background successfully, you can us your phone with PicsArt to edit the background from any colour and make sure the white colour is pure.

I registered on this day 24th of October 2016 at exactly 11pm and help a number of people do theirs successfully (Even took passport with mobile phone, using a white bus as background and editing with PicsArt) till 3am the next day.
I picked Abuja,Lagos, Kano and
Rivers in that order and was posted to Lagos in Stream 1

P.S - To use a mobile phone to register, you have to set your browser to desktop view/mode.

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by temtop005(m): 5:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
Good evening guys, pls I av done the email registration, received a mail in my box. I clicked the message for confirmation, I then did the registration in which I entered my jamb reg number and matric number with email and password. Nysc confirmed my details. Everything was OK, but since morning av been trying to log in but all am getting is invalid email or pass code. Pls help
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Balitah(f): 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
zamanii:

It took serious time... But I overcame
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by henryisong: 6:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
zamanii:

please i cant see a page to upload passport on this site, can anyone direct me on how to get to where to upload passport pls
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
the wahala with me has been "the picture background is not off white or bla bla bla bla..... any way out? what to do?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
temtop005:
Good evening guys, pls I av done the email registration, received a mail in my box. I clicked the message for confirmation, I then did the registration in which I entered my jamb reg number and matric number with email and password. Nysc confirmed my details. Everything was OK, but since morning av been trying to log in but all am getting is invalid email or pass code. Pls help
reset the password

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by henryisong: 6:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
some people are saying you can upload a passport..if this is actually true, how does one navigate to this page where this upload can be done..since morning, i have tried evth, the capture has been speaking all the grammer they programmed it to say..pls if someone actually uploaded a passport.. pls i need ur help
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by ped007(m): 6:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
1. Abuja
2. Anambra
3. Akwa Ibom
4. Kano
.... I will remain here in Abuja ...
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by cuvox(m): 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
since 8am. couldn't pass biometric verification. useless software. you will be surprised to hear the amount of millions budgeted to develop that crap. everything in Nigeria is designed to make the Nigerian student frustrated
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by cuvox(m): 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
hopsydboi:
the wahala with me has been "the picture background is not off white or bla bla bla bla..... any way out? what to do?

same here. since site open
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by cuvox(m): 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
Balitah:

It took serious time... But I overcame
how
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Dream2(m): 6:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
daymeelarday:
Hey guys,

I just completed my registration and payment has been approved but I'm still unable to print my green slip. It's saying "awaiting call up number", is it supposed to be this way?

cc Dream2
It ought not to be like that,the call up number will be by the right top side of the green slip though.
It "may" be due to some network problem from their side but you can easily try again tomorrow morning aibelt as early as possible.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Hayormeah(f): 6:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
Please among Nigeria languages spoken is English there?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Dream2(m): 6:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
cuvox:
since 8am. couldn't pass biometric verification. useless software. you will be surprised to hear the amount of millions budgeted to develop that crap. everything in Nigeria is designed to make the Nigerian student frustrated
Be careful of that biometric stage,it might be frustrating but see to it that you do it yourself and do not allow anybody to thumbprint for you due to frustration, you know the"ur thumb no do,e no get blood ni,lemme use ma own for u" of a thing,mehn,that thumb go cause big wahala oo.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Dream2(m): 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
Hayormeah:
Please among Nigeria languages spoken is English there?
English is the official language of Nigeria sis,probably you mean dialect right?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by FunnyDude(m): 6:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
Corpers wee!! Do your medical fitness certificate with just 3k. You can Contact me on 0815-912-7748.

Only serious minded pcm please
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Hayormeah(f): 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
Dream2:

English is the official language of Nigeria sis,probably you mean dialect right?

Thanks.... I know though. May be my question wasn't clear enough. Under the section to tick Nigeria languages you speak..... I didn't see English there, just wanted to know if it is like that for everyone. Thanks
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by cuvox(m): 7:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
Dream2:

Be careful of that biometric stage,it might be frustrating but see to it that you do it yourself and do not allow anybody to thumbprint for you due to frustration, you know the"ur thumb no do,e no get blood ni,lemme use ma own for u" of a thing,mehn,that thumb go cause big wahala oo.

smarter than that. thanks all same
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Bryt07: 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
Please i mistakenly clicked continue without payment, will i still be able to make payment during the registration?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by NwaChibuzor: 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
denvers:
at your age, you are still dumb, go and earn sense before you reply me.
boy, no be my type u fit dey insult anyhow.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by john4aguero: 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
ezewealth:
Pls someone should help me, I am yet to see my name on nysc Senate list, it is network or they omitted my name, I am the only guy that have not seen he's

Which school?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Tman104(m): 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2017
Hayormeah:

Thanks.... I know though. May be my question wasn't clear enough. Under the section to tick Nigeria languages you speak..... I didn't see English there, just wanted to know if it is like that for everyone. Thanks
That's what he has just explained to you. English is Nigerian 2nd language, what they mean there is your mother tongue and other Nigerian languages you hear and speak. So English is not Nigerian's mother tongue. So it can't be there.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Tman104(m): 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
Bryt07:
Please i mistakenly clicked continue without payment, will i still be able to make payment during the registration?
You can still make payment after the registration. when you submit finally, then click to make payment will appear on your dashboard.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Tman104(m): 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
eemalex:
Let me help those having issues with registration.

1. Lagos, Abuja and other Sort after states won't disappear till at least tomorrow evening.
2. You can easily complete your registration up to uploading of passport photograph by yourself with your PC and do the biometrics at a cafe
3. It's easier when you do your registration from 11pm to 5am
the following day
4. To upload passport photograph with white background successfully, you can us your phone with PicsArt to edit the background from any colour and make sure the white colour is pure.

I registered on this day 24th of October 2016 at exactly 11pm and help a number of people do theirs successfully (Even took passport with mobile phone, using a white bus as background and editing with PicsArt) till 3am the next day.
I picked Abuja,Lagos, Kano and
Rivers in that order and was posted to Lagos in Stream 1

P.S - To use a mobile phone to register, you have to set your browser to desktop view/mode.

When the registration portal was opened around 9am today... bos small small o
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by paragon40(m): 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2017
daymeelarday:
Hey guys,

cc Dream2
same here u did revalidation right?? They said they are working on it..let us chill for now.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by iwakacome: 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
please is there any way I can get my jamb number? Cant find it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (183) (Reply)

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52