Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members - NYSC (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members (302023 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread / Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 4:59am On Oct 25, 2017
iamawara:
For God sake what have we done to deserve this kind of punishment from NYSC.... Why can't they allow us to upload image. Why must it be snapped? Since morning I have been running up and down. Chai. Then born u for 9ja u no rest, u go school them knack u, and now that's is almost time for u to enjoy life NYSC will never allow u. Hmmmm what a country

I need to sleep on campus on Monday to do it. very stressful and time wasting.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by EngrMilly(m): 5:09am On Oct 25, 2017
Yhemit:

no there yet... please how do you pay the remita, because am planning to pay in bank today also
Save yourself the stress , just pay from the nysc site using your atm card details. You'll get an instant OTP to complete the payment. it's safe and faster.

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by George234(m): 5:27am On Oct 25, 2017
Good morning gentle guys, is the site okay dis morning? Nigeria is full of quack and lazy set of programmers

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 5:28am On Oct 25, 2017
EngrMilly:

Save yourself the stress , just pay from the nysc site using your atm card details. You'll get an instant OTP to complete the payment. it's safe and faster.

thanks my brother. doing that today
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Adebowale89(m): 5:41am On Oct 25, 2017
tobbyabk:
pls help! I was mistakenly mobilized for service 2016 while I still had an outstanding course. Now(2017) , I have cleared the outstanding and results are out. I have also done my clearance. when I checked the Nysc portal today, I saw my name there but my date of graduation is 2016, what can I do? should I go ahead with registration?

you don't need to be worried abt dt, am sure the time u rectify those outstanding was 2016 hence the year of graduation uploaded. even if u finish or ur result is approved 2014 that's what they will upload

if you ve check your name in pre mobilization list and u saw your name there then joyously goto cafe and reg

modified: check your sch pre mobilization list before proceeding. if your name is not uploaded, try and visit your school academics affairs/nysc dept to verify
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Lilv(m): 5:43am On Oct 25, 2017
Yhemit:

Tho some people are talking about Green card slips.... I think you're going to be able to print that one.
i didn't get you.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Lilv(m): 5:47am On Oct 25, 2017
mine is saying waiting for call up number, is it suppose to be like that?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by George234(m): 5:53am On Oct 25, 2017
has anyone tried d thumbprint and webcam dis morning weda is working fine now
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 5:57am On Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys, based on experience, try and use 'external camera' attached to the system.

And take the picture in an open place. Trust me, it work better and faster than other methods.
My opinion though!

whatsapp group #

also same method we used here.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by LORDZEUS25(m): 6:05am On Oct 25, 2017
Good morning, please how long does it take for the correction of name to reflect?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 25, 2017
Anyone used laptop cam successfully?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 6:37am On Oct 25, 2017
Lilv:
mine is saying waiting for call up number, is it suppose to be like that?

Since uv completed(payment of the #2586 call up letter) other things I think it would just be to print ur green card from the dashboard....

via whatsapp chat with someone
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by LORDZEUS25(m): 6:42am On Oct 25, 2017
LORDZEUS25:
Good morning, please how long does it take for the correction of name to reflect?

Help?! Anybody?!
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by iamawara(m): 6:53am On Oct 25, 2017
Yhemit:

I need to sleep on campus on Monday to do it. very stressful and time wasting.

I was having issues with my digital persona. After some hours I fixed it up, I was dehnm happy not until I discovered that the image was to be snapped not upload this time around. Omo I have been snapping for 6hrs but couldn't pass that step. But today na today Sha.

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 25, 2017
SIDMACH TECHNOLOGIES NIG LIMITED. THOSE GUYS ARE BLOODY MORONS! MAKING THINGS DIFFICULT FOR EVERYONE!
This is their email nyscsupport@sidmach.com , let everyone channel their complain directly to them. Let them know incase they'll say they were not aware. Two or 3 sentences won't be much. We can't continue this way nau
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nazacent: 7:25am On Oct 25, 2017
Pls how does the registration work? Do I need to create an account. Can someone send me the direct link to the registration. Portal. Thank you
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 25, 2017
nyscsupport@sidmach.com
Everyone, channel your complain to the above email address. Be it fingerprints issue, passport or green card.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by okabe(m): 7:33am On Oct 25, 2017
Yhemit:

fr jamb right
you can continue your registration, just do the correction in camp when they're sharing paper for such.

#info
From cafe yesterday

don't know from where but not from JAMB. Saw it like that when I was registering yesterday, tried to correct it without any success, theni just continued with the registration. now it's just like that on my dashboard.

someone suggested going to firstbank to obtain WAEC verification pin

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 7:34am On Oct 25, 2017
iamawara:

I was having issues with my digital persona. After some hours I fixed it up, I was dehnm happy not until I discovered that the image was to be snapped not upload this time around. Omo I have been snapping for 6hrs but couldn't pass that step. But today na today Sha.

Lolz.... no leave the place o.

am happy yesterday ehn, with empty stomach from morning till evening late.

Going to school is one bold steps am happy about since, you're going to have different cafe options
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Kylekent59: 7:40am On Oct 25, 2017
JenJen007:

Nigerians and their ability to create a mountain out of a molehill. it’s just a server issue. keep trying. happened to me earlier. abuja ko. abuja ni
He might have made a mistake when inserting his password.

You might wonna put wool not knowing the key mode is on alt.
Wool in alt = 1++"

I dnt know if you grab

Someone did that when I was registering. That was 2016,he chose a username and password,and he also confirmed it. He logged out and logging in was kinda difficult. He forgot d password he used and the only way is to go to abuja or call someone there that works with nysc,this was how he got his problem done.

And stop alll dis Nigeria of a thing,this is why people don't want to help other dis days cus people will start spilling trash on d helper.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by denvers: 7:41am On Oct 25, 2017
Yhemit:

Lolz.... no leave the place o.

am happy yesterday ehn, with empty stomach from morning till evening late.

Going to school is one bold steps am happy about since, you're going to have different cafe options
mine wasn't that stressful, I just targeted the closing hour of a cafe near my house yesterday by 10pm. it was damn super fast.

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 25, 2017
denvers:
mine wasn't that stressful, I just targeted the closing hour of a cafe near my house yesterday by 10pm. it was damn super fast.
How was ur passport done please
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Ayomitide77(m): 7:48am On Oct 25, 2017
Cinderelly:

have checked and cross checked everything
I heard the DSA said anyone with such issue shud come with his/her jamb credentials to school, that there is still hope for them till 30th of this month
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Ayomitide77(m): 7:50am On Oct 25, 2017
denvers:
Did you use the system webcam or external camera?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by denvers: 7:50am On Oct 25, 2017
Highorbit:
How was ur passport done please
through the use of an external cam attached to the system. They might have to continue snapping severally until the system accepts it.

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by George234(m): 7:51am On Oct 25, 2017
The issue still continue dis morning, how long will dis nonsense continue, what are the software engineers doing all nite, NYSC no dey serve God oooo haba
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by SuperSuave(m): 7:52am On Oct 25, 2017
denvers:
did you use webcam or scanned and uploaded a passport photo?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Kylekent59: 7:53am On Oct 25, 2017
temtop005:
Good evening guys, pls I av done the email registration, received a mail in my box. I clicked the message for confirmation, I then did the registration in which I entered my jamb reg number and matric number with email and password. Nysc confirmed my details. Everything was OK, but since morning av been trying to log in but all am getting is invalid email or pass code. Pls help

Hope it has opened. And are you through registering??
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by denvers: 7:57am On Oct 25, 2017
SuperSuave:
did you use webcam or scanned and uploaded a passport photo?
external webcam, keep snapping until the system accepts the pics.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 25, 2017
George234:
The issue still continue dis morning, how long will dis nonsense continue, what are the software engineers doing all nite, NYSC no dey serve God oooo haba
My brother Its very disturbing and disgusting. Sidmach technologies are the programmers, I don't know what they're doing in their office sef
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Cinderelly(f): 8:03am On Oct 25, 2017
Ayomitide77:
I heard the DSA said anyone with such issue shud come with his/her jamb credentials to school, that there is still hope for them till 30th of this month
People were there yesterday, nah story dem give them. The Dean was also there and he was making them realise that names can't be sent again. That NYSC gave them total no of students to send, which has been completed... So, will I just wait till may like this, what will I be doing for another 7/8 months.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by temtop005(m): 8:06am On Oct 25, 2017
Paul6P5:

Just go back to the previous mail sent by NYSC and click the link and start the process from there , it happen to me today after filling the form the first time
Good luck
Thanks so much, av done exactly that. It's now OK. Just to go and do biometric today alongside passport

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (183) (Reply)

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House