Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members - NYSC (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members (303797 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread / Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Chemike16(m): 10:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
kayusbrown:

This is a serious issue. She however shouldn't panic. It can be resolved by NYSC's technical partner because they are the one with direct access to the registration database. Her finger print record will be wiped and she'll be able to re-capture. She should contact the registration support lines or their chat platform. If they don't respond, she should contact Sidmach Technologies. This is why it is important to patronise reputable registration centres. It is also important for PCMs to observe the registration process closely. The finger print captured during the registration process is the only means of verifying you when you get to camp. If your finger print can't be found on their database at camp, you won't be registered.

For PCMs at Abeokuta and surrounding towns, come to READYHANDS TECHNOLOGIES, Opposite OLG primary school, Obantoko, Abeokuta for your registration. (08030755190,08038312501).

Oga mi she has done dat de help line customer said she should wait for next batch.

Anyway today she went to de nysc office and dey said she should write a letter she has done dat and was told to wait for a response tomorow.
I pray she will be through wit all dis wahala!!
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by olamy2000(m): 11:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
Chemike16:

She has sent a mail ........buh she said called nysc help line and dey said she should wait for next batch
she should go to the secretariat first since the reg is not finally ova
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 12:02am On Oct 26, 2017
Yhemit:
not easy yesterday o... I was given :
kwara as first deployment
Lagos as second
kaduna as third
akwa ibom fourth

we used external cam (like the one glo,mtn people normally used for sim registration) .no easy as but it's comfortable than carrying system on your hand. the cafe guy just snapped like 10 times before he was able to detect my face.

#Teamoau
@ICT building.

hopsydboi check

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Miserablemee: 12:02am On Oct 26, 2017
How horrible and miserable, Nysc gave me Kano, Enugu, Rivers and ¿Kwara. They deprived me of my beloved Lagos.
Nysc, una fada left lap.
Please how do I change my degree qaul from B.Sc to B.A and, I almost collapsed when I saw 2nd class lower instead of upper during my reg, how do I change that too?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Jaytee116: 12:45am On Oct 26, 2017
Miserablemee:
How horrible and miserable, Nysc gave me Kano, Enugu, Rivers and ¿Kwara. They deprived me of my beloved Lagos.
Nysc, una fada left lap.
Please how do I change my degree qaul from B.Sc to B.A and, I almost collapsed when I saw 2nd class lower instead of upper during my reg, how do I change this too?

Just login the portal by the left you would see a "Course Correction" link...click on it and do the needful
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 1:35am On Oct 26, 2017
my green card is ready now......
100% ready to go
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 1:35am On Oct 26, 2017
my green card is ready now......
100% ready to go
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Mekzy02(m): 4:21am On Oct 26, 2017
House! I registered the first day...buh im going to make my payment today! Does it affect my chances of being mobilized with stream 1?? Felt like askin!!!!
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by cuvox(m): 4:55am On Oct 26, 2017
Cinderelly:

Lol...if it were when my blood was hot, I would have "taken offence''...
But, the fact is you've said the TRUTH
I've learnt fashion designing for the 7months before now... Guess I will continue or step up my business (lol..no time).

I have something that may be of help to you though, relates to fashion designing too. it's easily overlooked but my little secret. don't know how to get it across to you.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by cuvox(m): 4:57am On Oct 26, 2017
Chemike16:
Please ooo
I need help
My friend was trying to register yesterday.......her biometric was nt succesful de cybercafe guy told her dat he is gonna try another person so he did and he didnt remember to log de acct out and it went through. Now my friend has someones biometeric and pasdport on her nysc profile.
Urgent response needed please!!!!

let her do the capture again

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 26, 2017
cuvox:

After the careless cafe guy has submitted it? She better rush down to the closest secretariat and complain.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Skmoda360(m): 6:06am On Oct 26, 2017
preetypam:

Yeah i am done, got Akwa ibom as my second too
that's good.....congrat awaiting corper.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by cuvox(m): 6:11am On Oct 26, 2017
Highorbit:
After the careless cafe guy has submitted it? She better rush down to the closest secretariat and complain.

I doubt if it will change anything. If she hasn't selected any state or printed, she either opens another account or do it again.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 6:27am On Oct 26, 2017
cuvox:

looolz... some people funny die
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by cuvox(m): 6:29am On Oct 26, 2017
Yhemit:

looolz... some people funny die

You never know if it will work. That's how we were told JAMB software needs password to exit but alt+F4 did the trick. Every software has its flaws

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 6:33am On Oct 26, 2017
cuvox:

You never know if it will work. That's how we were told JAMB software needs password to exit but alt+F4 did the trick. Every software has its flaws

to be frank with you...
you don't suppose pay that cafe guy again
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 26, 2017
cuvox:

I doubt if it will change anything. If she hasn't selected any state or printed, she either opens another account or do it again.
I pray that be the case o. This one that NYSC is telling her to wait till next batch
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by cuvox(m): 6:37am On Oct 26, 2017
Yhemit:

to be frank with you...
you don't suppose pay that cafe guy again

She should just try. Some opened another account here. That's why we tell people to wait till they have finished everything before paying for call up letter. In that case if there's a mistake, they can open another account

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Miaanita(f): 6:45am On Oct 26, 2017
Done & Dusted.......I just downloaded my Green Card now...

Kwara
Kaduna
Akwa ibom
Oyo

Akwa ibom is where I'd like to serve anyways...am praying to God for PPA and deployment posting that will favour me and open doors of opportunities IJN....

If you wanna tap from my anointing. Say AMEN along with me...

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 6:46am On Oct 26, 2017
cuvox:

She should just try. Some opened another account here. That's why we tell people to wait till they have finished everything before paying for call up letter. In that case if there's a mistake, they can open another account

they should speed up the registration ooo... no cool states again.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 6:48am On Oct 26, 2017
Miaanita:

Kwara
Kaduna
Akwa ibom
Oyo

Akwa ibom is where I'd like to serve anyways...am praying to God for PPA and deployment posting that will favour me and open doors of opportunities IJN....

almost same thing

kwara
Lagos
kaduna
akwa ibom
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 6:51am On Oct 26, 2017
what's status code: 1

on my dashboard o
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by cuvox(m): 6:58am On Oct 26, 2017
Miserablemee:
Nysc, una fada left lap.
Please how do I change my degree qaul from B.Sc to B.A and, I almost collapsed when I saw 2nd class lower instead of upper during my reg, how do I change this too?

Click on course correction
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by kingzic(m): 7:04am On Oct 26, 2017
Miaanita:

Kwara
Kaduna
Akwa ibom
Oyo

Almost the same thing with mine..
Akwa ibom
Kwara
Oyo.
Kano
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by jliusadura(m): 7:05am On Oct 26, 2017
Please come to Standards & Systems Cybercafe at Ayomide Bookshop, Opposite U.I OR Suite 72, Agbowo Shopping Complex, Opposite U.I
You can ask for Ayomide Bookshop when you get to the front of U.I or call us on 08066688887, 07060576057. NO STRESS, NO WASTING OF TIME. Thanks.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 26, 2017
Yhemit:
what's status code: 1

on my dashboard o
Nothing like that over here
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Cinderelly(f): 7:13am On Oct 26, 2017
hopsydboi:

It well dear... A friend who has jamb reg issue was told to keep checking. Don't lose hopes yet since your name was on the list in school and you have also started the e-clearance right?
Am done with clearance, collected my NOR, saw my name on senate list. And miraculously my name grew wings and flew to 'error list''.....
My name had been properly noted now, but according to them, it's for the next batch.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by kadreeG7(m): 7:24am On Oct 26, 2017
done....
Sokoto
Osun
Borno
Anambra
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Chemike16(m): 7:29am On Oct 26, 2017
cuvox:

Hmmm open another acct i thought dey normally verify using senate list
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by hillz0103(m): 7:32am On Oct 26, 2017
Done finally...

Kaduna
Ogun
Jos
Rivers
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by iamawara(m): 8:05am On Oct 26, 2017
My Green Card is ready
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by gwisdom: 8:19am On Oct 26, 2017
Chemike16:

Oga mi she has done dat de help line customer said she should wait for next batch.

Anyway today she went to de nysc office and dey said she should write a letter she has done dat and was told to wait for a response tomorow.
I pray she will be through wit all dis wahala!!
It will definitely be corrected, she should just do proper follow up on the letter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (183) (Reply)

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House