Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members - NYSC (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members (301991 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread / Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by CODEDHEMCY: 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
MEDICAL FITNESS REPORT STiLL TRENDING HERE

Dnt be left out.

Get yours too without stress within hours.

All you just need to do is to send us your Genotype and blood group info with other needed info and we get it done for you for just N2500.

People here av already get theirs delivered to them and here they are for your perusal.

No upfront payment is required from you as payment is after service or at collection point.

No fraud involved.

You can reach me on 07032609400

Search Adelowo michael coded creation on facebook and send me message if you are in need of one

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by slanky: 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
iamawara:
Lol. How i wish nysc will allow me change the states i selected. I love Rivers and Lagos, nd Edo also.... I was suppriz when i ask my mom Edo or Delta, she shouted leave Edo alone i still dont knw why
lol

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by slanky: 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2017
hey guys am not 2 cool with the way mah name was arranged! plz who has used that correction of name button after login in ur acnt on da nysc site?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by CODEDHEMCY: 2:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
SuperSuave:
I messaged you on whatsapp you didn't reply me. is that how you use to do? undecided

Ohhh sorry my whatsapp fone has prob for now

Search Adelowo michael coded creation on facebook and send me message
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by CODEDHEMCY: 2:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
Baba don't waste your money on any medical fitness. It's all bull crap

Just walk into any cafe and draft out a medical fitness. Nobody get time for camp to dey look whether na your backyard you tidy am or na general hospital.. Trust me!

Will you also get the stamp at cafe?

NYSC no be mumu bro

Dey dnt collect private hospital report self
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by tosyne2much(m): 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
CODEDHEMCY:

Will you also get the stamp at cafe?

NYSC no be mumu bro

Dey dnt collect private hospital report self
Says who? Maybe in your own camp

The whole medical fitness stuff is overrated and that's what I'm trying to tell you [/i]
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by hausadreturn(m): 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
Yhemit:

Smiles... am sorry if you're vexed o. if you checked it about nysc from my school.
Yhemit how far na...
Long time....
You still @ Ife?

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Aiwansosa: 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
My org waec result carries 3/2 My birthday cert 3/2 But my green card 11/2 What do I do? Pls responds not insults
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by olamy2000(m): 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
Silensa:

if it is possible and cheaper or free in the camp then i will wait.

how much did your friend tell you?
it's free

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Mekzy02(m): 4:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
[/b] Says who? Maybe in your own camp

The whole medical fitness stuff is overrated and that's what I'm trying to tell you [/i]
Please tell them...they way people overrate medical fitness makes me wonder!!!
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by irenosen22(f): 4:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
slanky:
Eya! I wanted Lag 2 buh yes2dy wen ah did mine thr wz no Lag again.. dnt worry
Thank u.its well
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by irenosen22(f): 4:57pm On Oct 26, 2017
ClaudiaM:

Congrats but Kwara is not that bad if it is d capital Ilorin sha.The rest are okay.
Abi.thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
Mekzy02:

Seriously? I won't stress myself again sef

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by tosyne2much(m): 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
Mekzy02:

My brother, nobody bothered to look at my medical fitness ooo not to talk of whether signature dey dia or na from backyard or Government hospital
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 5:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
hausadreturn:
Yhemit how far na...
Long time....
You still @ Ife?

just comot today sir.... good evening my leader
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by denvers: 5:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
My brother, nobody bothered to look at my medical fitness ooo not to talk of whether signature dey dia or na from backyard or Government hospital
dem don spoil business for that guy, I was thinking of calling him self.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
CODEDHEMCY:
MEDICAL FITNESS REPORT STiLL TRENDING HERE

Dnt be left out.

Get yours too without stress within hours.

All you just need to do is to send us your Genotype and blood group info with other needed info and we get it done for you for just N2500.

People here av already get theirs delivered to them and here they are for your perusal.

No upfront payment is required from you as payment is after service or at collection point.

No fraud involved.

You can reach me on 07032609400

Search Adelowo michael coded creation on facebook and send me message if you are in need of one
But Bros you don't have signature on it nau
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
iamawara:
Lol. How i wish nysc will allow me change the states i selected. I love Rivers and Lagos, nd Edo also.... I was suppriz when i ask my mom Edo or Delta, she shouted leave Edo alone i still dont knw why

funny you.... no second chance o

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
Highorbit:
But Bros you don't have signature on it nau

You sabi how them dey pick stream 1 and 2?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by opezy: 6:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
pls someone help me out.... if a state is not available anymore on the nysc reg portal ,,pls is it possible for the state to be re-open later in the reg
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
Yhemit:

You sabi how them dey pick stream 1 and 2?
Yes. I have aunt in NYSC office. She'll do it for you but it's #14,999 wink
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Cinderelly(f): 6:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
cuvox:

Not really comfortable with revealing details online but Em. Lemme send you a pm.
I've replied
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by kcy(m): 6:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
pls o
after I have registered and I have got my call up nom , I later check my senate list again and I noticed that my registration has not reflect on my name on the senate list, instead of it to show that i have registered and I can log in with d email on d senate list, now it showed that I can still register and I tried to do another reg with another email just to see if it will still accept my matirc number, buy to my surprise it still brought out my details. pls any explanation on dis
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 26, 2017
kcy:
pls o
after I have registered and I have got my call up nom , I later check my senate list again and I noticed that my registration has not reflect on my name on the senate list, instead of it to show that i have registered and I can log in with d email on d senate list, now it showed that I can still register and I tried to do another reg with another email just to see if it will still accept my matirc number, buy to my surprise it still brought out my details. pls any explanation on dis
Normally it is suppose to appear as Matric number already in use by ur name and email address. Then it will tell you to login. Please does anyone else have any idea on what this is?
I advise everyone to check theirs now
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by slanky: 7:06pm On Oct 26, 2017
Aiwansosa:
My org waec result carries 3/2
My birthday cert 3/2
But my green card 11/2
What do I do?
Pls responds not insults
After I loged in my acnt on da site I saw apply for correction of name and date of birth. check..
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
Highorbit:
Yes. I have aunt in NYSC office. She'll do it for you but it's #14,999 wink

Smiles..... small kobo, am looking for #30k up fee
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Lordseyad(m): 7:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
mehn... It's like Over 50% choose Kaduna... Why?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by cuvox(m): 7:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
Cinderelly:

I've replied

OK. Check your mail
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Jaytee116: 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
Lordseyad:

bros i tell u o...we plenty die...i hope dem no give me sha
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by directonpc(m): 8:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hello PCMs how far with registration?
Here's something cool! Enjoy Mobile banking without internet or cramming codes. Download the app now: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buildbrothers.ussdbanking
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Lordseyad(m): 8:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
Jaytee116:

bros i tell u o...we plenty die...i hope dem no give me sha
Lol...

Kad is ok, IMO though...
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by iamawara(m): 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
Lordseyad:

Lol. Kaduna is a home for all. Just like Abuja and Lagos. KD was my first choice and I pray I get it. KD is the Lagoa of Northern Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (183) (Reply)

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.