Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] (7705 Views)

Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape / Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] / ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] by rapjunkie(m): 5:47pm On Jan 01, 2010
Ladies & Gentlemen, it is with great pleasure that I enclose the completed NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009.

This is by far the BEST collection of naija hip hop tracks ever put together on one CD.

This goes to show how advanced Naija hip hop has become and if u consider that we are still evolving, then, only the sky can be the limit.

I look forward with great anticipation for the hot naija hip hop that will drop in 2010.

A big shout out to M.I and the chocolate city crew for clearing the path for other talented naija mc's to get through. Lets face it, 2009 was M.I 's year and he single handedly reignited interest in naija hip hop.

There is more to naija music than tile, tile, chi,  e ga gbu madu le grin grin [did i spell that right?]

A big shout out to Anime Designs, Kirby's Productions and Gafar Olaonipekun for the artwork. You guys dey try. There are three different mixtape covers and one back cover with the track list.  Just choose whichever you want.

If you need artwork done holla at them at the graphics section of Nairaland.

Last but not least, a big shout out to lalaboi for supporting this project from the get go.

There are 3 links to Zshare

1. NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 ( non stop )  listen/download  http://www.zshare.net/audio/706348281d5b792e/

2. Zipped NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 ( non stop) plus graphics  download [/b]http://www.zshare.net/download/70658130a5a59f68/

3. Zipped NL Hip Hop Mixtape mix (non stop)  plus graphics  [b]plus
the seperate MP3 tracks

download  http://www.zshare.net/download/7066019635a007b6/

WARNING!! THERE ARE EXPLICIT LYRICS IN SOME OF THE TRACKS

Track List

1.  Ghetto dream - Da Grin feat sosick
2.  Badman - Modenine feat A1
3.  Somebody wants to Die- MI feat Ice Prince
4.  Underated - Eva, Kafeyi, Monimo
5.  Heading for a grammy - Skales
6.  Pon Pon Pon - Da Grin
7.  Mathematical Sege - Modenine
8.  Make Em Say - Eva
9.  Na me be fine Boi - Saucekid
10. Overkilling remix - MI, Ice Prince, Jessie Jagz
11. Swagga on lock - K16 feat Taiya Soul
12. Oshamo -  Tha Suspect, Teeto
13. Omo Naija – Jamix feat MI. Terry G, 9ice
14. If I catch U – OD, Terry tha Rapman
15. Da Finest - Knighthouse ft. Mo' Cheddah, Sauce Kid & Teeto
16. Loke - Modenine feat OD, YQ
17. Owo Ai Swagga Remix - Cartiair feat Gino, Terry tha Rapman, Da Grin, Eva
18. Aiye Po Gan - Illbliss feat Terry G
19. Sample - Terry the rapman, Pherowshuz, Stereoman
20. Osondi Owendi - MC Loph feat Flavour
21. I No Send U Remix - Tha Suspect feat Wyclef and Naija All Stars
22. #Light Up Nigeria - K16

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] by rapjunkie(m): 6:20pm On Jan 01, 2010
cover by ditayld
Graphic Designer

Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] by rapjunkie(m): 6:26pm On Jan 01, 2010
cover by anime designs

Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] by rapjunkie(m): 6:27pm On Jan 01, 2010
back cover by anime designs

Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] by javalove(m): 6:42pm On Jan 01, 2010
RAPJUNKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT WORK!!!!
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] by Genuflect(m): 6:52pm On Jan 01, 2010
Niiiiiice
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 01, 2010
@Rapjunkie, Nice 1
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] by chrisical(m): 7:35pm On Jan 01, 2010
Fantastic
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 01, 2010
The first cover pic wuz nic, not too much drama,
Nice one man
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] by audio: 9:23pm On Jan 01, 2010
Good Effort Junkie. Mixtape is solid too.
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] by aieromon(m): 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2010
Got to download this tonite.
Thanks,bro.
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] by aieromon(m): 5:10am On Jan 02, 2010
Am not a Naija Music fan but i eat and drink hip hop.
This is so cool.
My friends are gonna freak out when they see this in my media player.
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] by ofokaofoki: 5:32am On Jan 02, 2010
@rapjunkie
this is by far most sensible thing i have seen u done on nairaland,. i thot u were gon include some nairaland mcs like krayola diss to sauron,.lmfao. but u try anyways. since u couldnt rig the nl elections a mixtape is another way to do community service, rapjunkoko. i will come back for u later , make i sleep first grin grin
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] by semid(m): 11:59am On Jan 02, 2010
@ rapjunkie
Thanks, I'm downloading it as I type. Welldone!
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] by lalaboi(m): 2:55pm On Jan 02, 2010
Nice one RapJ. . .
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] by tayoast(m): 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2010
Interesting
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] by rapjunkie(m): 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2010
Thanks guys. I'm really proud of it and we should do this again at the end of the year. I no go lie, I've been listening to the mixtape non stop since I uploaded it.

A friend of mine who is a naija guy hadnt heard most of the songs before and was truly amazed at the skills showcased. He  burnt the whole thing to CD and is slamming the mixtape in his ride as we speak.

I forgot to thank all of you for contributing by posting your fav tracks which helped the Rapjunkie Congress Committee (RCC) decide on the final track list. grin cool

I have always loved naija hiphop, from the very early days of Emphasis [i was a MAJOR fan] to the present day. It's in my DNA.  I've watched it grow and grow and I am so exicted at the prospects that lie ahead.

For example, Da Grin's album is SO GOOD that with the right strings being pulled he could get some major foreign music award nominations.

One day, we will be buying tickets to head for the grammys to watch one of our own win, like Skales said. grin grin grin grin

Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] by DaBlaze: 5:37pm On Jan 02, 2010
Just downloaded this. Like it so much i wanted to show appreciation by leaving a comment. Well done guys. Can i post this to my facebook profile? Sorry, i'm a newbie, don't know how this works.
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] by javalove(m): 7:33pm On Jan 02, 2010
rapjunkie:

Thanks guys. I'm really proud of it and we should do this again at the end of the year. I no go lie, I've been listening to the mixtape non stop since I uploaded it.

A friend of mine who is a naija guy hadnt heard most of the songs before and was truly amazed at the skills showcased. He burnt the whole thing to CD and is slamming the mixtape in his ride as we speak.

I forgot to thank all of you for contributing by posting your fav tracks which helped the [size=18pt]Rapjunkie Congress Committee (RCC)[/size] decide on the final track list. grin cool

I have always loved naija hiphop, from the very early days of Emphasis [i was a MAJOR fan] to the present day. It's in my DNA. I've watched it grow and grow and I am so exicted at the prospects that lie ahead.

For example, Da Grin's album is SO GOOD that with the right strings being pulled he could get some major foreign music award nominations.

One day, we will be buying tickets to head for the grammys to watch one of our own win, like Skales said. grin grin grin grin

lol web uba setup dis one grin
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] by rapjunkie(m): 7:12am On Jan 03, 2010
javalove:

lol web uba setup dis one  grin

im a naija hip hop head. . . . . .  period!!! grin

hate it or love it. . . . . . .naija hip hop WILL take over the world. I swear, one day somebody will dig up this thread and say Rapjunkie was a prophet. cool grin cool cool cool

DaBlaze:

Just downloaded this. Like it so much i wanted to show appreciation by leaving a comment. Well done guys. Can i post this to my facebook profile? Sorry, i'm a newbie, don't know how this works.

Please upload it and spread as far and as wide as u can. . . . . . . . . no shaking!! grin grin grin

thanks for droppin ur comment. . . . . .
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] by semid(m): 10:21am On Jan 03, 2010
rapjunkie:

I have always loved naija hiphop, from the very early days of Emphasis [i was a MAJOR fan] to the present day.
Jeez! You sure know your Naija hiphop history. So you rocked to Emphasis' 'which one u dey'? Na wa o! You've just earned my respect unlike those silly boys that think hiphop in 9ja started with the likes of Modenine, MI, Ruggedman, etc
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] by khanye(m): 11:09am On Jan 03, 2010
Nice 1 Rapjunkie
I see u wink
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] by bjmighty(m): 1:40pm On Jan 03, 2010
RapJunkie, THIS IS SIMPLY IMPRESSIVE!!
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] by mbulela: 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2010
semid:

Jeez! You sure know your Naija hiphop history. So you rocked to Emphasis' 'which one u dey'? Na wa o! You've just earned my respect unlike those silly boys that think hiphop in 9ja started with the likes of Modenine, MI, Ruggedman, etc
2nded.
enough respect.
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] by tosinaded(m): 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2010
@rapjunkie
wel done!
@members
tnx 4 makn and living the dream of the music section!
Great things are going to happen in naija music tru us!
Despite dem bannings and insults,we are stil a family!
@lalaboi
put this stuf on d facebook group
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] by MrCrackles(m): 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2010
Yo Rapjunkie great job boss. . .

Always tot Dagrin has some sic.k beats. . .Lyrics seem to be on point with the beats but i cant even understand some of them! grin

How i wish. . . .  embarassed

But still am'a just keep nodding to the beats. . . . wink

Nigerian music is defo on the up. . . .What they need to do is to weed some foofoo cats outta dat scene and its shaped right for the future
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] by rapjunkie(m): 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2010
semid:

mbulela:

2nded.
enough respect.

grin grin grin grin

It's the main reason that I have followed and continue to support K16's reemergence as a solo artist. In Emphasis he was then called mouth MC. Hes the guy wearing the white hat on the right.

I expect big things from him this year

Its Naija hip hop all day cool cool

Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] by demo47: 12:18am On Jan 04, 2010
@rapjunkie this list make sense die!!!, As in the mixtape is complete as far as popular rap in Naija at the moment,

U get mouth!
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] by demo47: 12:19am On Jan 04, 2010
Omo it may go on notjustok so dont be surprised when u see it
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] by lalaboi(m): 12:28am On Jan 04, 2010
demo47:

Omo it may go on notjustok so dont be surprised when u see it

Na u o baba!
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] by OvieO1: 3:14am On Jan 04, 2010
Rapjunkie did this?!?  shocked  shocked  shocked So, no be only foul mouth you get, lol. j/k.  grin Nice one, bro! Your head is there.

We need more innovations from y'all. No be only artistes, DJs and "industry folks" get mouth. Fans sef suppose get voice too. That's why it's a music community.  

I co-sign this mix. It is definitely "not just ok."

*O.O*
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] by tosinaded(m): 8:47am On Jan 04, 2010
Rapjunkie did this?!? So, no be only foul mouth you get, lol. j/k. Nice one, bro! Your head is there.

We need more innovations from y'all. No be only artistes, DJs and "industry folks" get mouth. Fans sef suppose get voice too. That's why it's a music community.

I co-sign this mix. It is definitely "not just ok."

*O.O*

thats wasup cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

*download Link* New Music: Wizkid – Don’t Dull / Download Flavor Hit Songs On 2324xclusive [audio] / Download Kiss Daniel – Duro Instrumental

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.