Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] (7473 Views)

Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape / ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" / Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by eldee(m): 3:32pm On Jan 02, 2011
After weeks of deliberation, days full of anticipation and months of analysis, we finally have the mixtape that defines the year 2010 in Nigerian hiphop . . . if music is a universal language, then creativity is about to talk, and we are downloading. grin grin

Without and further delay, I'll like to present to you the head of the RJC . . . to give us the list of hiphop songs that made the cut of the most exclusive mixtape of the year. . . welcome Mr Rap JUNKIE!!!!!! grin grin
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by Genuflect(m): 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2011
Correct!!!
eLDee, try unhide rapjunkie post nao
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by eldee(m): 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2011
I dey try . . . waiting on Seun.
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by dawhizkid1(m): 4:45pm On Jan 02, 2011
E don Red, Na the bonus tracks i wan see jor! I already knw the main tracks wey go make the mixtape!
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by tosinaded(m): 4:51pm On Jan 02, 2011
He_is_el y u and seun dey dull my ginger na? Post the link
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by tosinaded(m): 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2011
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by Faithomo(m): 5:01pm On Jan 02, 2011
embarassed embarassedmy people i need help for my decoder eny body fit help me ouw.
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by Genuflect(m): 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2011
Faithomo:

embarassed embarassedmy people i need help for my decoder eny body fit help me ouw.
E dey learn work?
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by dawhizkid1(m): 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2011
tosinaded@:

I Tire Sef!!
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by eldee(m): 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2011
Mayynne . . I dey vex like this ehnnn.
No song from M.I 2
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by dawhizkid1(m): 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2011
eldee:

Mayynne . . I dey vex like this ehnnn.
No song from M.I 2
Na wetin dem go tey disaccredit the tracklist be dat 0!
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by tosinaded(m): 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2011
No mi2 song ke?
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by eldee(m): 5:36pm On Jan 02, 2011
tosinaded@:

No mi2 song ke?
da-whizkid:

Na wetin dem go tey disaccredit the tracklist be dat 0!

Na so we see am ooh . . . walahi, this guy wan lose im job. cheesy cheesy
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by audio: 5:40pm On Jan 02, 2011
LOL. Make we hear am first now.
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by Rapjunkie2: 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2011
Na wo o!! I no fit post the Mixtape!!. . . even when I created this new ID yesterday , I still lost my posting privileges. . . so I wont bother again until the matter is resolved.

As regards MI2. . . . . .   he already features on 4 tracks. . . . .so make una relax.

tosinaded@:

No mi2 song ke?

@tosinaded

i didnt see ONE MI2 track in your top 10 list. . . .  .so sharrapp dia!!. . . .  grin
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by eldee(m): 6:22pm On Jan 02, 2011
Rapjunkie2:

As regards MI2. . . . . .   he already features on 4 tracks. . . . .so make una relax.

It's not about M.I, it's about the music . . . how can the biggest album of the year not be on a list of the biggest and best rap songs??
Na ojoro jare . . . and K-25 come get two songs on top the list.
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by Rapjunkie2: 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2011
eldee:

It's not about M.I, it's about the music . . . how can the biggest album of the year not be on a list of the biggest and best rap songs??
Na ojoro jare . . . and K-25 come get two songs on top the list.

This ain't politics my friend. . . na so we see am. . . .just take am like that.

Neither is it a competition. . . .
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by eldee(m): 6:31pm On Jan 02, 2011
Rapjunkie2:

This ain't politics my friend. . . na so we see am. . . .just take am like that.

Then why do you sound like Atiku . . . tongue tongue
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by Rapjunkie2: 6:40pm On Jan 02, 2011
eldee:

Then why do you sound like Atiku . . . tongue tongue

grin

It was a very hard balancing exercise for the RJC but MI and the chocolate city crew are all over the mixtape. He is represented very well.

They feature on 7 out of the 24 tracks. That's over 25% of the mixtape.

Lets just be objective.  smiley
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by eldee(m): 6:42pm On Jan 02, 2011
Rapjunkie2:

grin

It was a very hard balancing exercise but MI and the chocolate city crew are all over the mixtape. He is represented very well.

They feature on 7 out of the 24 tracks. That's over 25% of the mixtape.

Lets just be objective. smiley

It's not my fault that they're the best clique this year . . . if you did an Afropop mixtape last year Mo-hits woulda been on 95% of the thing.
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by Rapjunkie2: 6:47pm On Jan 02, 2011
eldee:

It's not my fault that they're the best clique this year . . . if you did an Afropop mixtape last year Mo-hits woulda been on 95% of the thing.

I totally agree.

They are actually on 8 tracks!!!
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by tosinaded(m): 7:12pm On Jan 02, 2011
B-29 has 2 tracks!
Na soap we dey advertise ni?

@rapjunkie
if edandeymadt dsnt make dat like i will behead u! Also if big spender no make bonus. . . . I go shut down music section!
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by Rapjunkie2: 7:14pm On Jan 02, 2011
tosinaded@:

B-29 has 2 tracks!

@rapjunkie
if edandeymadt dsnt make dat like i will behead u! Also if big spender no make bonus. . . . I go shut down music section!

1 track is in, 1 track is out.
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by eldee(m): 7:15pm On Jan 02, 2011
tosinaded@:

B-29 has 2 tracks!

I taya ooh.

tosinaded@:

@rapjunkie

AHHH!!! E don be. . .  grin grin
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by rapjunkie(m): 7:24pm On Jan 02, 2011
IM BACK!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

THE POST IS UP!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by DisGuy: 7:33pm On Jan 02, 2011
wtf , this is why democraZy can never work in Nigeria tongue

I thought the mixtape was made up of NL'er vote
so why are people complaining and M.I2 came out in December right?
it will make 2011 list when they start dropping the singlez  grin
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by eldee(m): 7:37pm On Jan 02, 2011
Dis Guy:

wtf , this is why democraZy can never work in Nigeria tongue

I thought the mixtape was made up of NL'er vote
so why are people complaining and M.I2 came out in December right?
it will make 2011 list when they start dropping the singlez  grin

It came out in November, voting started in December, and singles have been dropping off the album since 2009.
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by audio: 7:47pm On Jan 02, 2011
rapjunkie:

IM BACK!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

THE POST IS UP!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cool. Well done. Looks good. Don't agree with all of it, but some of the tracks i like are there. I've just skimmed through, Ibime's track is sounding good.
Meanwhile to previous posters, stop with the negativity. Even if they put a 1000 tracks inside, you people still won't be happy
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by dawhizkid1(m): 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2011
So i didnt make the list? It's all good sha. . . . South shout to the guys that make it. . . . Krayola, Ibime and Genuflect. You guys rock!
Sometimes i just want to believe that Rapjunkie is K-16. I'm outty!
Re: Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] by rapjunkie(m): 8:37pm On Jan 02, 2011
da-whizkid:

So i didnt make the list? It's all good sha. . . . South shout to the guys that make it. . . . Krayola, Ibime and Genuflect. You guys rock!
Sometimes i just want to believe that Rapjunkie is K-16. I'm outty!

Omo, u fit make am next time. . . . .  wink   

Words of advice, reduce the amount of times the word 'niggaz' appears in your songs and quit with all the unnecessary shout outs if you want a track to be taken seriously by the RJC. 

Rapjunkie is the president of K16's official fan club. U suppose don sabi that one by now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Song Would You Sing At Karaoke's Night? / Flavour - Ijele (the Traveler) :: Album Mp3 Download / Alhaji Lam Adeshina Is Dead + D’banj – Bachelor + Ladies, Men And Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.