Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Why Do Most Pastors Always Talk About Money? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Most Pastors Always Talk About Money? (714 Views)

Eat Your Tithe!! The Bible Verse Most Pastors Won't Show You. / Why Do Most Pastors Children Don't Live To Up To Their Fathers' Names? / Why Do Pastors Always Claim To be Bad Before Accepting Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Pastors Always Talk About Money? by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 16, 2017
With Easter, I expected that my CHURCH will preach about the resurrection of Jesus Christ and salvation. I was disappointed, the only preaching I hear is MONEY, tithes and offerings.

For very longtime I haven't heard about salvation.
Re: Why Do Most Pastors Always Talk About Money? by rusher14: 11:34am On Apr 16, 2017
That's their sole motivation.
Re: Why Do Most Pastors Always Talk About Money? by femidejulius(m): 11:37am On Apr 16, 2017
Most "Men of God" nowadays have several "men of God" who are stupidly rich, owning several private jets and fleet of cars. They want to be like them. It is like young lawyers wanting to be like Femi Falana or Festus Keyamo.

In the 70s, where are the rich pastors you want to be like in Nigeria?

Now, pastors cars na im dey fine pass... pastors wives na him dey fine pass (credit: Fela Anikulapo Kuti)
Re: Why Do Most Pastors Always Talk About Money? by IVORY2009(m): 12:33pm On Apr 16, 2017
[s]
rusher14:
That's their sole motivation.
[/s]
speaketh wat u knoweth and don't grieve the Holy Spirit!
Re: Why Do Most Pastors Always Talk About Money? by rusher14: 12:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
IVORY2009:
[s][/s]

[s]speaketh wat u knoweth and don't grieve the Holy Spirit![/s]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Pastors Always Talk About Money? by IVORY2009(m): 12:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
rusher14:

You son of man, cometh to this kingdom and say rika? shocked woe unto you son of thy pharisees, for speaking blunt unto thy servant of God!
Re: Why Do Most Pastors Always Talk About Money? by rusher14: 12:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
IVORY2009:

[s]You son of man, cometh to this kingdom and say rika? shocked woe unto you son of thy pharisees, for speaking blunt unto thy servant of God[/s]!

That weed isn't good for you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Pastors Always Talk About Money? by IVORY2009(m): 12:44pm On Apr 16, 2017
rusher14:

That weed isn't good for you.
You need deliverance bros!
Re: Why Do Most Pastors Always Talk About Money? by greenmonk: 1:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
IVORY2009:

You need deliverance bros!
And you too
Re: Why Do Most Pastors Always Talk About Money? by IVORY2009(m): 1:55pm On Apr 16, 2017
greenmonk:
And you too
All of us needs it grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Pastors Always Talk About Money? by annunaki2(m): 4:17pm On Apr 16, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
With Easter, I expected that my CHURCH will preach about the resurrection of Jesus Christ and salvation. I was disappointed, the only preaching I hear is MONEY, tithes and offerings.

For very longtime I haven't heard about salvation.

You need to change your church.
Re: Why Do Most Pastors Always Talk About Money? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
annunaki2:

You need to change your church.
my CHURCH na winners...abeg, which CHURCH you know when dey preach salvation?
Re: Why Do Most Pastors Always Talk About Money? by annunaki2(m): 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
my CHURCH na winners...abeg, which CHURCH you know when dey preach salvation?

Personally I don't believe in any church but in the undiluted teachings of Christ as recorded in the gospels. I would rather you study the life, character and teachings of Christ and use him as your standard rather than follow any church doctrine that is likely to be tainted.

(1) (Reply)

7 Interesting Facts About Sundays In A Typical Nigerian Home / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/07/17 / Senior Pastor Crashes As He Attempts To Fly To Jerusalem β€˜with Artificial Wings’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.