Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic And Review Here - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic And Review Here (658 Views)

I Need Bloggers With Good Traffic For Paid Ads / The 6 Types Of Website Traffic (and How To Get Them) / Do You Need Huge Traffic ? Drop Your Website URL And Get Good Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic And Review Here by Chykeba(m): 11:54am On Apr 16, 2017
This is to all web masters in the house, lets drop our site here and get reviewed by each other.
Please drop in this format site name , brief description

Site: www.edusbaze.com

education news, scholarships and Fresh graduate Jobs
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic And Review Here by RapportNaija(m): 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
Hello guys, my blog www.rapportnaija.com

About Breaking news, Viral news, Health tips, Relationship tips, and many more.
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic And Review Here by Smart41(m): 12:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
www.vncargoconnect.com.ng

Cargo, Logistics, Air freight
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic And Review Here by bishops5(m): 12:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
Review mine here www.newlyloaded..com
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic And Review Here by Chykeba(m): 1:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
RapportNaija:
Hello guys, my blog www.rapportnaija.com

About Breaking news, Viral news, Health tips, Relationship tips, and many more.

Nice blogger site, U need to check the font colour of the menu and title, i think is is a bit too light for the background

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic And Review Here by RapportNaija(m): 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
Chykeba:

Nice blogger site, U need to check the font colour of the menu and title, i think is is a bit too light for the background

Thanks man
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic And Review Here by Chykeba(m): 2:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
Smart41:
www.vncargoconnect.com.ng

Cargo, Logistics, Air freight

Nice site.. broad site though.. i love the design. running a smallblog theme by monkey themes. your website needs an optin form. you can use mailchimp. and optin plugin for pop-ups ... Wehdonesir
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic And Review Here by Smart41(m): 2:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
Chykeba:

Nice site.. broad site though.. i love the design. running a smallblog theme by monkey themes. your website needs an optin form. you can use mailchimp. and optin plugin for pop-ups ... Wehdonesir

Thanks, but what is optin form?
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic And Review Here by Chykeba(m): 4:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
Smart41:

Thanks, but what is optin form?

Opt-in form is those forms dat converts visitors to subscriber. have u eever visitedd a site and a form comes out for you to fill. With that you can use newsletter to get more visitors to your site or post.
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic And Review Here by Smart41(m): 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
Chykeba:

Opt-in form is those forms dat converts visitors to subscriber. have u eever visitedd a site and a form comes out for you to fill. With that you can use newsletter to get more visitors to your site or post.

Oh.. Ok thanks
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic And Review Here by NgHealth(m): 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nigerian Health Blog http://gossipchef.com.ng
The best Nigerian Health Blog.
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic And Review Here by kizzyfb4: 5:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
this is my site, https://expressx.000 webhost app.com/ it is a delivery site and it is also available for sale.

Register and browse through the pages.
contact me on 08135228500 for business.

Contents

1. tracking code
2 sms alert
3 email alert
4 google recaptcha
5 credit card support
6.Home Pickup Delivery
7 Ebay delivery
8 Amazon Delivery
Re: Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic And Review Here by FitnessDoctor: 8:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nghealth...

Seems that you are having problems with pageviews... I think there were coming great at something and right now they are so low...

(1) (Reply)

Verified Nigerian Adsense With $18 For N50k Only / Cost Of Setting Up A Standard Website / How To Secure Your Facebook Account From Being Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.