Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Help Needed! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Needed! (532 Views)

Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer / Mathematicians And Physicists. Your Help Needed / B.sc Biology & B.sc Microbiology- Which Is Better? (help Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed! by COOL10(m): 1:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
Good afternoon people and a Happy Easter Celebration to you. My humble request is pretty simple. I want to travel out to study Medicine preferably in the USA and I'd love anyone who's currently doing so to explain the process. How long do I need to do a pre-med program,one month,one year or do I need to do full four years before starting as a Medical student? Pls I'd love to save some costs too and if u know of cheap universities either in the USA or any other country(that is safe to study in),don't hesitate to list them down. Thanks in advance for your replies.
Re: Help Needed! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 16, 2017
COOL10:
Good afternoon people and a Happy Easter Celebration to you. My humble request is pretty simple. I want to travel out to study Medicine preferably in the USA and I'd love anyone who's currently doing so to explain the process. How long do I need to do a pre-med program,one month,one year or do I need to do full four years before starting as a Medical student? Pls I'd love to save some costs too and if u know of cheap universities either in the USA or any other country(that is safe to study in),don't hesitate to list them down. Thanks in advance for your replies.

Cc: Explorers, SirJeffry, Schwartz, tosyne2much abeg make una help this guy with him enquiries...

1 Like

Re: Help Needed! by Explorers(m): 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
unclezuma:

cc: justwise

1 Like

Re: Help Needed! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2017
Explorers:

cc: justwise

Thanks man
Re: Help Needed! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
Use google and search for "Keck School of Medicine of USC". USC stands for University Of Southern California. The school is immigrant friendly, check their website and apply. As a foreign student, you must have had a bachelors degree in Nigeria evaluated by certificate evaluators like WES(world education services). Their evaluation is about $200 or so.

To study medicine here, your sponsors gotta have a strong bank statement whether abroad or here. Last year, I signed as a sponsor for a cousin who came with the pretence of doing masters and they asked for a bank statement with at least $33,000 annual turn over. Medicine will surely be much higher.

Another reason I chose USC is that alot of schools are struggling with accreditation now so one gotta be careful when scouting for one. Also California is immigrant friendly.

For other info, check the school website.

2 Likes

Re: Help Needed! by COOL10(m): 12:27am On Apr 17, 2017
unclezuma:

. Thanks a lot
Re: Help Needed! by COOL10(m): 12:30am On Apr 17, 2017
SirJeffry:
Use google and search for "Keck School of Medicine of USC". USC stands for University Of Southern California. The school is immigrant friendly, check their website and apply. As a foreign student, you must have had a bachelors degree in Nigeria evaluated by certificate evaluators like WES(world education services). Their evaluation is about $200 or so.

To study medicine here, your sponsors gotta have a strong bank statement whether abroad or here. Last year, I signed as a sponsor for a cousin who came with the pretence of doing masters and they asked for a bank statement with at least $33,000 annual turn over. Medicine will surely be much higher.

Another reason I chose USC is that alot of schools are struggling with accreditation now so one gotta be careful when scouting for one. Also California is immigrant friendly.

For other info, check the school website.
Thank you.
Re: Help Needed! by cruzydal(m): 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
Re: Help Needed! by COOL10(m): 3:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
cruzydal:
Op I'm also interested in this .. let's do it together .. 08036526564 that's my number ..whatsapp pls
. I'll reply you soon

(1) (Reply)

Peace Study And Conflict Resolution. Who Else Know About The Course / Stop Mixing Politics With ASUU Business: Fayose Warned! / 18yrs Old Girl To Graduate From University Before Graduating From High School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.