Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,367 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

I Am Now In Charge Of 2trillion Pounds World Economy Market - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Now In Charge Of 2trillion Pounds World Economy Market (916 Views)

Wole Soyinka: Buhari Is Not In Charge Of Aso Rock. Gambari An Abacha Man / Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling / Boko Haram: NAF Pounds Sect In Metele, Location Of Deadly Attack On Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Now In Charge Of 2trillion Pounds World Economy Market by alanka(f): 2:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
It is painful that I don't need billion dollars yet I broke the secret that holds the market.

Which Market? World Bet Market! It worth 2trillion pounds. If three billion people play 1pound bet a week do you know how much is that.

I beat their Robot, I beat their AI, I beat their olgarithm instead for these idiots to accept defeat they are looking for trouble following me here and their trying to steal my phone.

They just have to let me make my money or they will lose the market as I will recruit guys to join me to destroy them.
Re: I Am Now In Charge Of 2trillion Pounds World Economy Market by DickDastardly(m): 2:03pm On Apr 16, 2017
Drugs
Re: I Am Now In Charge Of 2trillion Pounds World Economy Market by gbegemaster(m): 2:03pm On Apr 16, 2017
alanka:
It is painful that I don't need billion dollars yet I broke the secret that holds the market.

Which Market? World Bet Market! It worth 2trillion pounds. If three billion people play 1pound bet a week do you know how much is that.

I beat their Robot, I beat their AI, I beat their olgarithm instead for these idiots to accept defeat they are looking for trouble following me here and their trying to steal my phone.

They just have to let me make my money or they will lose the market as I will recruit guys to join me to destroy them.

Re: I Am Now In Charge Of 2trillion Pounds World Economy Market by Smart41(m): 2:16pm On Apr 16, 2017
Get well soon...

Meanwhile... Do you Need a reliable clearing agent? check my siggy.
Re: I Am Now In Charge Of 2trillion Pounds World Economy Market by Iamwrath: 3:58pm On Apr 16, 2017
lol
Re: I Am Now In Charge Of 2trillion Pounds World Economy Market by alanka(f): 4:01pm On Apr 16, 2017
Smart41:
Get well soon...

Meanwhile... Do you Need a reliable clearing agent? check my siggy.
oloribuku ni we ati iyo ofo to big e lomo.

Don't worry vary soon I will load picture of games that I played as over 1.5 and the oloribuku like you changed the game to under
1.5 alayebaje like you because you are one of them you won't mind. Soon I will write article on how the world has been manipulating you and I will bring a lot of picture that snapped to back it up.

You will cry and fine gun to kill your leaders by the time I load them. That is why they want to steal my phone.

Oloriburuku no e
I played over 1.5 the games came fine but they changed them to under 1.5.
Re: I Am Now In Charge Of 2trillion Pounds World Economy Market by Smart41(m): 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2017
alanka:
oloribuku ni we ati iyo ofo to big e lomo.

Don't worry vary soon I will load picture of games that I played as over 1.5 and the oloribuku like you changed the game to under
1.5 alayebaje like you because you are one of them you won't mind. Soon I will write article on how the world has been manipulating you and I will bring a lot of picture that snapped to back it up.

You will cry and fine gun to kill your leaders by the time I load them. That is why they want to steal my phone.

Oloriburuku no e
I played over 1.5 the games came fine but they changed them to under 1.5.

Lol grin dis one don mad oh!

1 Like

Re: I Am Now In Charge Of 2trillion Pounds World Economy Market by ThundrCork(m): 4:20pm On Apr 16, 2017
I need that shit you are smoking
Re: I Am Now In Charge Of 2trillion Pounds World Economy Market by alanka(f): 6:06pm On Apr 16, 2017
Smart41:

Lol grin dis one don mad oh!
I understand that you are suffering now, a loser suffers. Since I beat you all there is nothing you can do about this. I will soon be entering your family houses one by one.

Very very soon.

All the game manipulation you did was trap, every time you enter my trap...now you are dead. I known that was the only option left with you guys. Now you have left me also with only one option. I will bring everything here, so the world will see after that you, I mean you...you will miss the important people in your life.
Re: I Am Now In Charge Of 2trillion Pounds World Economy Market by Smart41(m): 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
alanka:
I understand that you are suffering now, a loser suffers. Since I beat you all there is nothing you can do about this. I will soon be entering your family houses one by one.

Very very soon.

All the game manipulation you did was trap, every time you enter my trap...now you are dead. I known that was the only option left with you guys. Now you have left me also with only one option. I will bring everything here, so the world will see after that you, I mean you...you will miss the important people in your life.

Lmao! See me see success oh grin
Re: I Am Now In Charge Of 2trillion Pounds World Economy Market by alanka(f): 6:52pm On Apr 16, 2017
[quote author=Smart41 post=55625032]

Lmao! See me see success oh ;quoteNo success but fsilure. I will visit you soon and people like you is gonna be merciless my heartis really strong aagainst you...I am coming soon...to take away what you cherish most.
Re: I Am Now In Charge Of 2trillion Pounds World Economy Market by Smart41(m): 6:55pm On Apr 16, 2017
[quote author=alanka post=55625136][/quote]

Lol.. .. Where you buy that thing wey u smoke.. abeg i need am grin
Re: I Am Now In Charge Of 2trillion Pounds World Economy Market by alanka(f): 7:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
Smart41:

Lol.. .. Where you buy that thing wey u smoke.. abeg i need am grin
You think you have accepted your fate but no you have not. You thought you can accept it anyway it comes that is just a thought. But when it is time you will wish you can change it, but not it be would be too hard for your preparation. Those that will do your job are at your food step. They will never give you second chance they it.
Re: I Am Now In Charge Of 2trillion Pounds World Economy Market by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
Finally frustration don useless this one, I blame buhari for this undecided
Re: I Am Now In Charge Of 2trillion Pounds World Economy Market by Malawian(m): 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2017
i have actually seen my bet changed, i dont know if it was a mistake so i am keeping my mind open here.

(1) (Reply)

KWARA @50: Abdulfatah Ahmed Visits Prison, Oke Kura, Ilorin Pardoned 20 Inmates! / Is Tonyebarcanista The National Youth Coordinator Of The New Party APDA? / Alimajiri Were Better Off Than Nigeria Elite Youths, Ignorant & Unpatriotic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.