Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Is Tonyebarcanista The National Youth Coordinator Of The New Party APDA? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Tonyebarcanista The National Youth Coordinator Of The New Party APDA? (917 Views)

Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths / Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) / Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) (2) (3) (4)

Is Tonyebarcanista The National Youth Coordinator Of The New Party APDA? by Zonacom(m): 2:01am On Jun 10, 2017
Just going through this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3851262/eviction-order-apda-youths-faults

Then i saw this
In a statement signed by the APDAYF’s National Coordinator Comrade Inioribo Tamunotonye ,

Coincidence? I doubt. The guy was all over the thread.
Well, barcanista, i guess congratulations is in order
Re: Is Tonyebarcanista The National Youth Coordinator Of The New Party APDA? by econity(m): 2:29am On Jun 10, 2017
Maybe or maybe not
Re: Is Tonyebarcanista The National Youth Coordinator Of The New Party APDA? by PRYCE(m): 7:55am On Jun 10, 2017
Yes He Is!
Re: Is Tonyebarcanista The National Youth Coordinator Of The New Party APDA? by temitemi1(m): 8:00am On Jun 10, 2017
we are proud to have such an intelligent guy as our coordinator..

Re: Is Tonyebarcanista The National Youth Coordinator Of The New Party APDA? by jamesibor: 8:01am On Jun 10, 2017
Zonacom:
Just going through this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3851262/eviction-order-apda-youths-faults

Then i saw this

Coincidence? I doubt. The guy was all over the thread.
Well, barcanista, i guess congratulations is in order

He's the one.
Re: Is Tonyebarcanista The National Youth Coordinator Of The New Party APDA? by Prinzyy: 8:12am On Jun 10, 2017
jamesibor:

He's the one.
no, he's not.
Re: Is Tonyebarcanista The National Youth Coordinator Of The New Party APDA? by madridguy(m): 8:23am On Jun 10, 2017
No more Peedeepee? grin grin

temitemi1:
Re: Is Tonyebarcanista The National Youth Coordinator Of The New Party APDA? by Ratello: 8:39am On Jun 10, 2017
A position/portfolio long overdue for a fella who has paid the price of serving his conscience in the tumultuous political terrain of Nigeria. His CV will surely take him to higher ground in the future. Congratulations Comrade Tonye!

Re: Is Tonyebarcanista The National Youth Coordinator Of The New Party APDA? by IJOBA2: 8:44am On Jun 10, 2017
MY BOY @ TONYEBARCANISTA WHAT SAYET THOU
Re: Is Tonyebarcanista The National Youth Coordinator Of The New Party APDA? by tomakint: 8:49am On Jun 10, 2017
This has been my sincere wish and prayers for him. He truly merits it all he same especially at a time like this! Long live the National Youth Coordinator of the reigning and raging party. APDA. Thumbs up Tonye!

Re: Is Tonyebarcanista The National Youth Coordinator Of The New Party APDA? by dejiogundipe(m): 8:49am On Jun 10, 2017
Congrats Barca. We need more youths like u in Nigeria politics
Re: Is Tonyebarcanista The National Youth Coordinator Of The New Party APDA? by HammerEvery(f): 9:34am On Jun 10, 2017
He is not Tamunotonye! We sabi am reach house!
Re: Is Tonyebarcanista The National Youth Coordinator Of The New Party APDA? by Zonacom(m): 9:41am On Jun 10, 2017
HammerEvery:
He is not Tamunotonye! We sabi am reach house!
Maybe he should come in here and clear our doubt
Re: Is Tonyebarcanista The National Youth Coordinator Of The New Party APDA? by dragonking2: 9:45am On Jun 10, 2017
temitemi1:
The party is dead on arrival.
Re: Is Tonyebarcanista The National Youth Coordinator Of The New Party APDA? by OVI75(m): 9:48am On Jun 10, 2017
He Is Not,He will Never Be.

That Guy Is More Traitorous Than Amaechi.

I Av Seen Him Envy The Backwardness Of The North.

Av Seen Him Talk With The Spirit Of One Who Will Be Worse And More Cowardly Than GEJ.

Am A Deltan And most Of His Opinion Are Anti Niger Deltan.

He Does Not Represent Us.

He is After His Pocket.

He is not Known In IYC.

He is A Northern Impostor.
Re: Is Tonyebarcanista The National Youth Coordinator Of The New Party APDA? by Zonacom(m): 2:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
OVI75:
He Is Not,He will Never Be.

That Guy Is More Traitorous Than Amaechi.

I Av Seen Him Envy The Backwardness Of The North.

Av Seen Him Talk With The Spirit Of One Who Will Be Worse And More Cowardly Than GEJ.

Am A Deltan And most Of His Opinion Are Anti Niger Deltan.

He Does Not Represent Us.

He is After His Pocket.

He is not Known In IYC.

He is A Northern Impostor.
But some of these things you just pointed are qualities of a typical Nigerian politician. It could very well be him.

YOU LIED: Biafra VS Arewa FACE OFF - Here Are Factual Counters To 2 Of Your Lies / Why We Cannot Arrest Any Member Of Arewa Youths -- Fg / Dokubo Reveals Another Secret: ”what We’ll Do To Those Who Don’t Support Biafra"