Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

How Old Is Your Father? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Old Is Your Father? (832 Views)

What Habits Did You See In Your Father That You Are Determined To Sustain? / Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) / How Is Your Relationship With Your Father? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Old Is Your Father? by missionmex(m): 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
It was the first day of September when I decided to send my father a message to wish him the best of the month. I got an instant reply. lazily I checked the message expecting to see "thank you wish you the same. To my utmost amazement I saw" only my bank remembered my birthday " the message gave me a chill. I quickly sent him a birthday message. But can you believe that all these years I never knew my dad's birthday and I don't know how old my dad is. So nairalanders, how many of you know your father and mother's age and birthday.
Re: How Old Is Your Father? by Kowor(f): 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2017
My father is old enough to be my father grin
Re: How Old Is Your Father? by eezeribe(m): 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
OK
Re: How Old Is Your Father? by sonofspada(m): 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2017
I'm 27. My Dad is 57

1 Like

Re: How Old Is Your Father? by Elmojiid(m): 6:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
wetin u wan use my father age do?

1 Like

Re: How Old Is Your Father? by MhizzAJ(f): 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2017
Re: How Old Is Your Father? by BlackDBagba: 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
25th August... that's his birthday. Do a calendar reminder of family members birthday's to avoid the embarrassment.
Re: How Old Is Your Father? by sisisioge: 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
Chai! I know my mom's birthday and age...I know my dad's age but not his birthday. Na real wa o.

May God bless our parents grin
Re: How Old Is Your Father? by Nobody: 4:10am On Sep 05, 2017
I know my dad and mums birthday
birthday Celebration are a big deal in my home.

I can't even imagine not wishing my dad a happy B-Day
Re: How Old Is Your Father? by ImaIma1(f): 8:48am On Sep 05, 2017
I didn't know my dads birthday or age till he passed away. It was never celebrated. Old school people
Re: How Old Is Your Father? by remolacha(f): 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
that`s ok. me also, I usually forget about the birthday of my dad especially, of my mom - no, never=)

(1) (Reply)

See Nasty Obituary Minnesota Woman’s Children Published To Announce Her Death / Q / Designer's 100% Concentrated Perfume Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.