Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

What Is The Best Domain Hosting Service Provider Around? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Best Domain Hosting Service Provider Around? (396 Views)

Cheaper And Reliable Bulk SMS Service Provider In Nigeria / AFFORDABLE! Get Your Business Online 4just N49,999 With 1yr Free Domain/hosting / Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Domain Hosting Service Provider Around? by Pacifyre(m): 3:01pm On Apr 16, 2017
Hi all. My name is Ashraf and I am a Medical Imaging Scientist currently working with the National Hospital, Abuja. Working in the hospital environment is engaging and very tasking, but it provides the ideal mental condition to ruminate on several aspects of life - including business.

We all know that when it comes to businesses in the 21st century, nothing comes quite easier and as profitable both in the short and long run as e-business. With excellent ideas and the right platform, e-commerce is just the business 'of the day'.

Cutting a long story short, I have decided to engage my capabilities in the e-commerce domain. I am not able to give in-depth details of my business idea on this platform (I dey fear sharp guys...lol), but the business I have in mind has to do with something similar to what obtains at Remita; paying for services right from the convenience of your home.

To do this, I'd need a website. To build my website, I need 3 materials:
1. A domain
2. A hosting service provider
3. A webiste builder

This is where I need your help, guys. I am planning something big, and the last thing I want is to start with a mistake or on a weak footing. Please help me with the best service providers for all of the aforementioned requirements. I know there are highly professional tech guys on Nairaland. I really need your honest views.

PS: Guys abeg, abeg, while giving your much appreciated contributions don't forget to put prices into consideration. I'd prefer very economical plans (Including FREE ones, if possible... Lol). Thanks a lot guys.

Seun please help me contribute. Abeg. All the tech guys in the house biko come and drop advice for your guy.
Re: What Is The Best Domain Hosting Service Provider Around? by FriendNG: 3:07pm On Apr 16, 2017
@Pacifyre
Domain provider we have domain + hosting provider you can use 1and1 or godaddy.

For web builder am here to assist you. Am not after much money.
Re: What Is The Best Domain Hosting Service Provider Around? by Emmey67: 7:55pm On Apr 16, 2017
for domain + hosting for a month/year Godady is OK range is 5-8k.
Or Free website Blogger or WordPress .

To Build an awesome website you could reach me I will assist you and also maintain the site for a while.

osasbouncing@gmail.com
Re: What Is The Best Domain Hosting Service Provider Around? by OkpekeBeauty: 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
was frustrated with hosting in Nigeria until I met WWW.eloquenthost.com for now I. comfortable with them and hope nothing goes wrong

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Without Stress On Dredging / Sec Dissolves Ikeja Hotels Board Over Lingering Issues / Projector And Screen Rentals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.