Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Why Doctors & Nurses Inject The Buttocks More - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Doctors & Nurses Inject The Buttocks More (73867 Views)

Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) / Nigeria Medical Association Explains Why Doctors Are Leaving The Country / Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Doctors & Nurses Inject The Buttocks More by ekensi01: 1:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
Some na to take style romance person nyash. even if na hand then go divert am go nyash, out of exprience am nt joking if u disagree ask some chemist.
Re: Why Doctors & Nurses Inject The Buttocks More by pharmily(m): 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
MhizTenderly:
The buttock is soft too cheesy.
MhizTenderly:
The buttock is soft too cheesy.

.....and easy to be pierced by needle cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Doctors & Nurses Inject The Buttocks More by kabillion(m): 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
It is no other reason but that 'a fleshy buttex makes ideal distribution point for injecting medicines'.
Re: Why Doctors & Nurses Inject The Buttocks More by Bossontop(m): 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
grin grin grin
Dat year

2 Likes

Re: Why Doctors & Nurses Inject The Buttocks More by darbeelicous(f): 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
grin
Re: Why Doctors & Nurses Inject The Buttocks More by UncutSk(m): 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nice thread not everytime bb naija angry angry
Re: Why Doctors & Nurses Inject The Buttocks More by Jayuba(m): 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
its been a while I took injection o.

1 Like

Re: Why Doctors & Nurses Inject The Buttocks More by calberian: 1:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
Booteous maximus

1 Like

Re: Why Doctors & Nurses Inject The Buttocks More by Nickymezor(f): 1:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hw interesting, tnx fr the info OP. Anyway i hv always loved injections tho, I detest tablets. I force my self to take dem sha
Re: Why Doctors & Nurses Inject The Buttocks More by 4lorunsho(m): 1:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
baba God I need your help with kudi
Re: Why Doctors & Nurses Inject The Buttocks More by robosky02(m): 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
VickyRotex:
Now, that I see this. I realise sey e don tey wey I collect injection.

Shukura, you do me strong thing :' cry

Lord I'm grateful! kiss kiss

hmmmmm

injection

isorite grin

Re: Why Doctors & Nurses Inject The Buttocks More by VickyRotex(f): 1:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
Goldenheart:

Thank God For what?

For Life!
Re: Why Doctors & Nurses Inject The Buttocks More by VickyRotex(f): 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
robosky02:

hmmmmm

injection

isorite grin

Na Nurse "Shookura" o cheesy cry cry
Re: Why Doctors & Nurses Inject The Buttocks More by robosky02(m): 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
VickyRotex:

Na Nurse "Shookura" o cheesy cry cry

nurse ko

dockito ni grin
Re: Why Doctors & Nurses Inject The Buttocks More by Gangster1ms: 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2017
It's because the doctor and nurses want to see how fresh ur nyash is simple!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Doctors & Nurses Inject The Buttocks More by VickyRotex(f): 1:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
robosky02:

nurse ko

dockito ni grin

grin grin grin You sef collect injection abi grin
Re: Why Doctors & Nurses Inject The Buttocks More by Unlimited22: 1:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
Op there r some pipu whose butts aren't the fleshiest parts of their bodies.
Re: Why Doctors & Nurses Inject The Buttocks More by robosky02(m): 1:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
VickyRotex:

grin grin grin You sef collect injection abi grin

who give me

cos I no give grin
Re: Why Doctors & Nurses Inject The Buttocks More by Saeed110: 1:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
Yep..... Gluteus maximus
Re: Why Doctors & Nurses Inject The Buttocks More by holluphemydavid(m): 1:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
moral of d thread?
Re: Why Doctors & Nurses Inject The Buttocks More by VickyRotex(f): 1:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
robosky02:

who give me

cos I no give grin

shocked Winsh kind injection you dey talk about
Re: Why Doctors & Nurses Inject The Buttocks More by UjSizzle(f): 2:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
The last injection I got over 2 months now still hurt. Is there a good reason for that?
Re: Why Doctors & Nurses Inject The Buttocks More by ziga: 2:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
A lot of misinformation here.

Nairaland should be careful about spreading misinformation.

Injections given in the butt are intramuscular injections.

It has absolutely nothing to do with fat or with medicines being absorbed by fat.

The gluteus region happens to have the biggest muscles in the body. It is therefore the safest place to give an intramuscular injection.

Imagine injecting into a 2cm thick cardboard vs a 6cm thick cardboard. You will get better results with the thicker cardboard.

The absorption of medicine in fat is poor because fat is not well vascularized (poor blood flow). Medication that we want to be slowly absorbed can be given into fat (subcutaneous tissue). Also, when medication are manufactured for home use, these injections tend to be subcutaneous because they don't go into deep tissue and are less likely to injure deep organs. Therefore, they are safer.

1 Like

Re: Why Doctors & Nurses Inject The Buttocks More by alanspeco(m): 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
TINALETC3:
cry hey God, apart from d fact dat I ws born in d hospital, I hv neva visited hospital again, nt even 4 checkups cry

praise God.
Re: Why Doctors & Nurses Inject The Buttocks More by BobbyDean(m): 2:28pm On Apr 20, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
The reasonis because Intramuscular injectionhas a faster route of absorption by the blood stream and also oily injections are better given intramuscularly.
well said, not all the things the OP said

1 Like

Re: Why Doctors & Nurses Inject The Buttocks More by dipznano: 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
flash back to early march at Jos, I was to be needled a pain reliever to enable me continue in a tournament, hours to the match I was begging the team doctor 'anywhere but my butt' hin no gree angry my teammates were like 'dude take the sh*t on d butt' as if na dem get d yansh as d matter dey escalate wey some girls dey laff me and coachy don dey come, I summon courage. A swear dem chok me finish even to waka enter pitch Na exam, c as I sit for the bench with 1/2 yansh sef (third from the right).

The doctor con dey buy me things later... wait o! abi na my share of the money wey opponents pay am be dat?

Chai grin

1 Share

Re: Why Doctors & Nurses Inject The Buttocks More by Philinho(m): 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
those enhanced big boot,how can injection reach d target?
Re: Why Doctors & Nurses Inject The Buttocks More by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
some of your assertion are wrong...
buttock is used BC of its large muscle mass and you try give in a place devoid or with less fatty tissue(superior lateral quadrant) as against the medial aspect and also to avoid injury to the sciatic nerve..
A drug that absorbs well in fatty tissue is given SC(subcutaneous) and not the buttock
Re: Why Doctors & Nurses Inject The Buttocks More by kalemy(m): 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
that 2nd pic got me cracked up big
Re: Why Doctors & Nurses Inject The Buttocks More by Peace2love: 4:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
Ehiscotch:
All those female doctors go dey see person nyansh when them wan inject me.

Just make sure there's no Eczema there. You are good to go

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin / "Why My Husband Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon" - Wife (Video) / 17 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 305, 7 Deaths, 58 Discharged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.