Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) (31538 Views)

Daddy Showkey's Wife, Sandra And Children: Singer Celebrate Wife’s Birthday / Sound Sultan Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today With New Photos / Sound Sultan Celebrates His 40th Birthday With A New House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by soberdrunk(m): 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
angry
Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by gethappy13: 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
.. hmm
Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by Niwdog(m): 8:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
Ndiofe:
Y is she missing a tooth?
Nawa o
Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by Daddybright1986(m): 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
In Jonathan regime,some pple named their Children Jonathan and Goodluck but during Buhari I didn't see anybody named their Children Buhari except Dog.
Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by Trexnemesis(m): 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
megareal:
Happy birthday Madam Sultan. The first and last pix wasn't necessary at all.

Dey wan make u see the Back nah
Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by Henon: 9:06pm On Apr 16, 2017
PapiSmith:
Chai.... See yansh tongue
Papi, you don site am!
Baddesttt
Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by gozzlin: 9:11pm On Apr 16, 2017
obembet:
They call them selves chelsea, they said they will best man u black and blue, but thanks God reverse is the case
1. On boxing day , Chelsea lost
2. New year day , Chelsea lost
3. Val day. Chelsea lost
4.April fool day, chelsea lost
5. Easter day ( today ) Chelsea lost
Nawao. Chelsea no they celebrate ?
Is this true?
#manutd
#reddevils
#allahfirst
I will always be Manchester united fans in as much as my blood has not change to blue or yellow
Up man uuuuu
Happy Easter to all my loyal, amiable and noble fans out there

And how will that save you from ending on the 7th position?
Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by neweraomo: 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2017
megareal:
Happy birthday Madam Sultan. The first and last pix wasn't necessary at all.
who ask for your opinion cheesy
Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by megareal: 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
neweraomo:
who ask for your opinion cheesy

You and Sound Sultan tongue
Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by rattlesnake(m): 9:18pm On Apr 16, 2017
While Ahmed Musa beat his own

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by azimibraun: 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
verygudbadguy:
HBD Madam Sultan

Scandal free couple. God bless your household..
Baba Dee bin pack scandal come from beginning but them squash am. Ever since that time, na coasting all the way.

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by rapheasco(m): 9:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
mrpresido10:
Congrats to yesterday's winners once again, & Big thanks to God almighty for its not by my power. Make winning a habit. my next game drops tomorrow by 10:00am See photos below for your delight..

i wan win too
Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by amakadihot87(f): 9:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
mrpresido10:
Congrats to yesterday's winners once again, & Big thanks to God almighty for its not by my power. Make winning a habit. my next game drops tomorrow by 10:00am See photos below for your delight..
baba ijebu.which one is the hammer code
Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by luminouz(m): 9:53pm On Apr 16, 2017
Freewoman:
........Then what happened??
Then u let loose a loud rippling purple-coloured,beans-scented wet FART that chased everyone away... Including d vultures grin tongue
Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by Ndiofe: 9:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
Niwdog:
Nawa o

the thing tire me Oooo! Wettin do the teeth? Domestics?
Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by Laple0541(m): 9:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
Ndiofe:

She fought with one warri girlfriend of SoundSultan during their courtship who blew off one of her tooth.
Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by Ndiofe: 9:58pm On Apr 16, 2017
Laple0541:

She fought with one warri girlfriend of SoundSultan during their courtship who blew off one of her tooth.

That is all i was asking but i see some tribal biggots have turned it to the usual tribal bashing.
Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by Ndiofe: 10:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
Laple0541:

Wen will Sound Sultan quit club like Basket mouth? So his wife will stop fighting club girls?
Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by phenzy(m): 10:03pm On Apr 16, 2017
Oyind17:
Mtcheeeeeew
All I see is enemy of progress
Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by Drabrah(m): 10:41pm On Apr 16, 2017
Ndiofe:

I think say na only me see am ni.
Buh i guess dat makes dem a couple. Aftrall the hubby too "miss" for front.
Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by wandeykul(f): 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
NubiLove:
She used to be a gold digger... now she has changed. Sound Sultan and his wife are both from Satellite Town, Lagos.
aproko
Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by phaulzoe(m): 10:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
Omo this madam breast have depreciate faa ...egbon sultan no try at all
Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by profbabatunde: 11:20pm On Apr 16, 2017
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH17EufszdU][/url] ---+2348163154120 Real Estate Business Opportunity you can't afford to miss
Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 2:48am On Apr 17, 2017
Ndiofe:
Heyyyyy gawd embarassed sad
Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 2:55am On Apr 17, 2017
Laple0541:

shocked aiye ma ni ika ooo shocked
Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by KanwuliaExtra: 3:45am On Apr 17, 2017
No "slaying"? grin
Local peeps!
Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by WOruGunu(m): 6:30am On Apr 17, 2017
Ndiofe:
hahaha people can Sabi look people ehnn
Ogaa ooooooooo
Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by Masterclass32: 6:33am On Apr 17, 2017
Wow, so this his Igbo wife's name is now Farida.
Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by Macmoni(m): 8:08am On Apr 17, 2017
Ndiofe:
cos she's finer Dan u
Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by Freewoman(f): 8:46am On Apr 17, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Water.
must you comment?

See this one here............................... who know you
Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by ahmbal(m): 10:18am On Apr 17, 2017
Ndiofe:
she replaced it with your sense
Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by doyen101: 11:39am On Apr 18, 2017
Ndiofe:
Cause she is married to a SULTAN...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Princess & Ade White Wedding Pictures / OLIC3 Concert Goes Live As Olamide Drops His 6th Album “the Glory” / Hilarious Throwback Photos Of Naija Celebs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.