Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Help My Phone Only Works In The Light - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help My Phone Only Works In The Light (601 Views)

Best Night Data Plan That Works In 2020 / Hot! Mtn 4GB For N500: Works In All Devices / MTN Data For #3000 Only, Works On All Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Phone Only Works In The Light by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 5:31pm On Apr 16, 2017
Water pour on my phone yesterday. I immediately try getting the water out but failed to remove the battery. Within five minutes the phone went off. Since then have been trying all possible best to get it back to normal, no improvement. What I observed about the phone is this, each time am outside it works well but immediately I go in it will stop. It s as if is now working with the sun...Please wat could be wrong wit d phone?
Re: Help My Phone Only Works In The Light by Marvel1206: 6:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
Have you tried drying it out in the sun?
Re: Help My Phone Only Works In The Light by cliquevibes(m): 6:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
Ur phone has undergone wat dey call mutatenocism...

Ur phone lacks Vit D, jst leave it in d sun 4 a day and it wuld be back 2 normal
Re: Help My Phone Only Works In The Light by dhannyson(m): 10:44pm On Apr 16, 2017
Go to your setting and off auto brightness... in some phones it called brightness adaptation just switch it off and see if its worl
Re: Help My Phone Only Works In The Light by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 17, 2017
dhannyson:
Go to your setting and off auto brightness... in some phones it called brightness adaptation just switch it off and see if its worl
Exactly.
Re: Help My Phone Only Works In The Light by henrixx(m): 1:50am On Apr 17, 2017
this one na photosynthesis phone.
Re: Help My Phone Only Works In The Light by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 5:25am On Apr 17, 2017
Marvel1206:
Have you tried drying it out in the sun?
...have done that
Re: Help My Phone Only Works In The Light by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 5:39am On Apr 17, 2017
dhannyson:
...tried that not working. As am typing this, am having a torch over the phone to supply the light. So funny tor. The screen light usually come up in the presence of light
Re: Help My Phone Only Works In The Light by directonpc(m): 6:55am On Apr 17, 2017
Olaleyeabdullah:
...tried that not working. As am typing this, am having a torch over the phone to supply the light. So funny tor. The screen light usually come up in the presence of light
Why not take ur phone to an engineer for thorough drying?

If the light sensor is bad maybe he can disconnect/replace it.
Re: Help My Phone Only Works In The Light by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 8:46am On Apr 17, 2017
directonpc:

Why not take ur phone to an engineer for thorough drying?

If the light sensor is bad maybe he can disconnect/replace it.
...tnx man

(1) (Reply)

Win A Samsung S6 Edge / How Long Are Iphones Built To Last? / How To Enjoy The Glo Free Data Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.