Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Parent Paternity - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parent Paternity (493 Views)

Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) / Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady / Court Dissolves Marriage As DNA Reveals Child’s Paternity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parent Paternity by spenc: 6:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
Hello nairalanders, please i need your comments. Everyone is free comment. But the opinions of medical practitioners eg doctors, nurses or medical scientists are really needed. Back to point. My brother works for an offshore rig company. He stays offshore biweekly and at home same number of days. He is married and his wife bore him twins. These pretty angels are 5years old and look just like their mother appearance wise. I want to leave out certain details of the marriage. He wants to know how he can ascertain that the kids are his. We spoke on the issue and i suggested (from the little i know) blood group and genotype tests. What i want to find out is how do these tests work? Please help me with details if you have an idea. Please let us assume his blood group is D+ and genotype dd, while for the wife is A and she is AS by genotype. If my assumption are not attainable, then please use any that may b suitable for you.
Re: Parent Paternity by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
You want an exact result/answer yet you assume.

You better go straight to the hospital and do that your mago mago calculation.

Omo jati jati
Re: Parent Paternity by thorpido(m): 12:28am On Apr 17, 2017
What he needs to do is called a DNA test and not a genotype test.
Re: Parent Paternity by spenc: 8:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
"What he needs to do is called a DNA test and not a genotype test."
Thanks bros, but DNA tests are not common in nija, and they are expensive.
Re: Parent Paternity by spenc: 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
You want an exact result/answer yet you assume.

You better go straight to the hospital and do that your mago mago calculation.

Omo jati jati

It ur type that make this forum interesting. Please keep it up. Thanks
Re: Parent Paternity by spenc: 8:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
Oga moderator ejoor take this thread to first page. Please i need advices. Thanks sir

(1) (Reply)

No, This Is Not Normal / 5 Ways To Keep Your Man From Cheating On You / My Near-birth Experience Will Definitely Change Your Views!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.