Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of Being Possessed By 52 Demons - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of Being Possessed By 52 Demons (746 Views)

I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of Being Possessed By 52 Demons by AdoraAmadi: 6:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
Earlier today, we brought reports of one Pastor Humble Okoro, who claimed that Cool FM's OAP, Daddy Freeze, is possessed by 52 demons. Daddy Freeze, known for clapbacks has reacted to the video, and here's what he wrote;

"Look at this Alpine dialect crestin, that was anointed with engine oil, vocalizing through his rectum.
You saw a revelation on the 1st of April? Are you sure it's not an April fool prank?
Have you finished exorcising the demons in Owerri?

Suicide demons in the lagoon? Lagosians are done giving offering to your kind, so please carry your enterprise elsewhere and stop trying to make merchandise of us.

Why won't people kick against the 'salvation'? Only fools are easily parted with their money in a recession!

Ask me for forgiveness for daring to insult me in your mindless and unlearned interview and I will willingly give it to you! The Bible says rebuke, if they repent forgive..

▪️Luke 17:3-4 KJV▪️
[3] Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him. [4] And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him.
#FreeTheSheeple"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/daddy-freeze-reacts-to-video-of-being.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of Being Possessed By 52 Demons by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of Being Possessed By 52 Demons by ehioziosa: 6:52pm On Apr 16, 2017
Lovely! Former Chelsea star Samuel Eto’o visits P-Square’s Peter Okoye at his Ikoyi mansion (photos)
click link below
http://winpalz.com/2017/04/16/lovely-former-chelsea-star-samuel-etoo-visits-p-squares-peter-okoye-at-his-ikoyi-mansion-photos/

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of Being Possessed By 52 Demons by chelseaboi(m): 6:52pm On Apr 16, 2017
1-1...waiting for d pastor's response....
Please pastor ..re u saying that the 52 demons in daddy freeze is from d oba's lagoon.....
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of Being Possessed By 52 Demons by Xcelinteriors(f): 6:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
I know he will reply.

Check my signature for affordable and beautiful window blinds
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of Being Possessed By 52 Demons by MxtaMichealz(m): 6:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
ok
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of Being Possessed By 52 Demons by Tallesty1(m): 6:58pm On Apr 16, 2017
So predictable
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of Being Possessed By 52 Demons by Ehiscotch(m): 7:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
This Freeze matter don tire me. Him go just dey find trouble or trouble go find am.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of Being Possessed By 52 Demons by PapaNnamdi: 7:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
Chai see front page

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of Being Possessed By 52 Demons by Speedyconnect5: 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
Let call maduagwu to finish him
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of Being Possessed By 52 Demons by JayceeYT: 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
:Ddid the man of God actually said he got a revelation on the 1st of April... if yes then am loving God the more... :Ddid the man of God actually said he got a revelation on the 1st of April... if yes then am loving God the more... cheesy :Ddid the man of God actually said he got a revelation on the 1st of April... if yes then am loving God the more... :Ddid the man of God actually said he got a revelation on the 1st of April... if yes then am loving God the more...
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of Being Possessed By 52 Demons by Nellychinma20(f): 7:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
the 53rd demon speaking
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of Being Possessed By 52 Demons by Michellla(f): 9:17pm On Apr 16, 2017
You are possessed.
Deal with it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Imade Adeleke (davido's Daughter) Is A Year Older Today / Lovely Photo Of RMD, Ali Baba And Sola Sobowale Locked In Embrace / Actress Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Yutee Rone Dress (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.