Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,115 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) (46329 Views)

Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Pics, Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by sixtuschimere: 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
According to multiple social media reports from some residents of Kaduna, the people of ASSO COMMUNITY in Jemaa LGA of Southern Kaduna in Gwong Chiefdom were yesterday attacked by Fulani herdsmen,killing 12 Christians.

See screenshots below for a better narration

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/fulani-herdsmen-allegedly-attack.html

2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by sixtuschimere: 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2017

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by sixtuschimere: 7:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
sixtuschimere:
More
more

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by sixtuschimere: 7:39pm On Apr 16, 2017
More

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by Godian45(m): 7:42pm On Apr 16, 2017
D heart of men is wicked.nig government should do something about dis issue fast.D Christians in Kaduna have suffered alot from this baberian.if D government don't want to provided security,the youths there should form vigilante and protect their selfs and their community.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by ExAngel007(f): 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
My God

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by zionmade1: 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2017
After they will tell us its not a target on christians.
I wonder why these guys dnt go around with matchetes and acids. Buhari is a religious bigot he does not care.
I weep for christians who danced around for d blackmail of d only man who stood up with boldness to challenge the people to defend themselves. Now let me see who will now stand up and defend theses people.
I hate dis islamic government with passion.

181 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by poshestmina(f): 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
This people will not know peace!

13 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by donmalcolm21(m): 7:51pm On Apr 16, 2017
They need to stand up and fight back.

I'm tired of typing Rip

Fight Back .

Arm yourselves

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by ephi123(f): 7:52pm On Apr 16, 2017
This is such a shame, it has been going on for how long now yet the Presidency has failed to address the issue.

Blood on the hands of this government. Blood on their hands.

RIP to the deceased.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by doyinbaby(f): 8:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
One of the ways to solve this problem is to stop eating cow meat.......I have found that goat meat is almost same price as cow meat hence they can keep their cow meat if compulsorily rearing cow is at the expense of human life

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
blood sucking demons

13 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by falcon01: 8:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
if nothing is done to this people

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by falcon01: 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
if nothing is done to this people ...... it will be payback time stand up and fight have a taste of vengeance let it take control...

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by ZombieTERROR: 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
I noticed something
Where is sarrki omenkalives ngeneukwuenu Vedaxcool ipobexposed etc
Why are they peeping and running away ?
They should come and tell us how Buhari is working and meeting our expectations
Everyday his kinsmen are on ethnic cleansing

They should come and tell us how we are one in this country and how nobody should seek secession

In Nigeria if a Fulani should be killed like in ife.. They would bundle the community including her rulers to Abuja prison

Nigeria is a den of injustice..inequality and nepotism.. Until we change and restructure .. Nigeria will forever be doomed

Guess the people who are against restructuring and clamour for the status quo!?

Rip to the dead

117 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by oduastates: 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
This is not a communal clash . This is a precursor to genocide .
This is a calculated attempt to displace,ethnically cleanse and subjugate the indigent nationalities .
How are you going to progress if there is no security?
Not possible

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 16, 2017
Notice all the people are just lying down no prove that they are dead. lol. PDP wailers will not stop this. poor Photoshop work.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by ZombieTERROR: 8:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
IpobExposed:
Notice all the people are just lying down no prove that they are dead. lol. PDP wailers will not stop this. poor Photoshop work.

You decided to say something cos I called you out....
They ate and are lying down abi?
And no prove they are dead abi?

Remember that what goes around comes around.. Remember karma... Remember there is a God who rewards the works of our hand

Keep on supporting evil with ur colleagues
Keep supporting Buhari
Day of reckoning is at hand
God dey

209 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 16, 2017
IpobExposed:

No sense at all...

Hope people hailing u can see that u lost it totally....

Seun and his mods allowing this guy to pry over treads with inhumane post will oneday pay heavily for his stupidity

137 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by Smart41(m): 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
Kristi jesu....

Meanwhile... Do you Need a reliable clearing agent? check my siggy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by obonujoker(m): 9:31pm On Apr 16, 2017
I hope this same Christians won't line up to vote another Islamic bigot....

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by mightyhaze: 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
IpobExposed:

what a ghastly mistake of a being!

Tufiakwa!

105 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by Jabioro: 9:41pm On Apr 16, 2017
Much have been said, much have been seen and much human resources have also be wasted all in the name of Fulani herdsmen , Islam is peace yet those who are custodian of Islamic rule, keep telling their follower to maim and kill, the helms of state affairs are looking the other way rounds.. we needed, needs to defend ourselves we can't be watching ours people be killed everyday without reasonable cause.. I have lost respect for whoever is charged of that state security ..Violence for violence equal peace that is my take..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by Bridget95(f): 9:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
IpobExposed:

Now it is official.

This man that fights IPOB online is an agent of the Fulani/ Islamic government of Nigeria.

120 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by donmalcolm21(m): 10:03pm On Apr 16, 2017
IpobExposed:

You ve lost it and i pray such fate of "lying" down befall you

100 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fbi-wanted Scammer Emmanuel Adedeji Oluwatosin Forfeits House, Cars, Jailed / Army Hands Over Suspected Killer Soldier To Police In Abia (photos) / DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.