Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) (46350 Views)

Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Pics, Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by delishpot: 11:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
IpobExposed:
Notice all the people are just lying down no prove that they are dead. lol. PDP wailers will not stop this. poor Photoshop work.

Fool. I thought you were crying blood when kanu said anyone sent to kill him should turn around and kill his sender? Now you are laughing at the dead. You are worse than a fool. You are a dog.

9 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by Critically: 11:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
doyinbaby:
One of the ways to solve this problem is to stop eating cow meat.......I have found that goat meat is almost same price as cow meat hence they can keep their cow meat if compulsorily rearing cow is at the expense of human life
I love this idea. No more cow meat, no more suya, asun is the new choice. My prayers are with the bereaved.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by horllyma(m): 11:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
IpobExposed:
Notice all the people are just lying down no prove that they are dead. lol. PDP wailers will not stop this. poor Photoshop work.

Confused fellow. You better find your pills. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by 0dav2(m): 11:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
And thhey will say fayose is talking much!!!!nawao

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by Alphyno: 11:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
IpobExposed:

Must you show to the world that you're Cursed

Abi you won show to the World that your Stupidness/Foolishness has Graduated to the highest Level

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by ThatFairGuy: 11:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
Naudhubillahi min dhaalik. It's very sad! Please, those Fulani Herdsmen shouldn't be referred to as MUSLIM or fighting in intrest of Islam. Islam goes against what they does, it is Unislamic. They kills anyone either Muslim/Christian(Yorubaland sited as example)in every nook and cranny of Nigeria. Naturaly, Most Foolanis are inhumane, very deadly, (having just misunderstanding, they bring out weapon-I've experience it-). If Buhari shouldn't take crucial step about them, Nigeria should fire back.
They are satanic, devil messengers, THEY ARE NOT MUSLIM(they does what Islam goes against like; They are hostile to anyone, they value cow to human life, they are rapist, they kidnap, the see themselves as holiest"whereas they are very ignorant", they are armed rubbers and many devilish acts).
If u could recall confession of those that kidnapped Baba Fale then "we want to use the ransome for Ramadan festival" this is disgusting, THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND ISLAM AT ALL, WHAT THEY ARE GOOD AT IS CHARM"SHIRK" PLEASE THEY ARE NOT KILLING IN INTEREST OF ISLAM, IT IS PERSONAL.
May Almighty God protect us

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by kikake: 11:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
obonujoker:
I hope this same Christians won't line up to vote another Islamic bigot....

Well, if the northern Islamic bigot presidential candidate is contesting against a southern Christian candidate, these Kaduna and Agatu Christians are most likely to vote the northern Islamic bigot for president of Nigeria.

That's what Nigeria's north and south relations are. The most merciless type of killings of easterners fleeing far north during the pogrom took place in the Middle Belt areas
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by tit(f): 11:31pm On Apr 16, 2017
Keeep waiting for buhari to protect you

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
What is Elrufai and NIA doing with these terrorists in kaduna
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by k9ine(m): 11:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
Folks, have you ever wondered if two men worshiping in same church in Southern Kaduna state pay a visit to a mosque on Friday and gun down worshippers. These events would likely follow.
1. Christians and/or Southerners would be hunted down statewide and neighbouring states.
2. The attackers would be fished out within a week, moved to SCID in Kaduna and subsequently the IGP will request for their transfer to Abuja.
3. Their pastor will be arrested and one way or another squeeze out vicarious liability for having raised false christians who commited a hate crime ( we trust our police). Also, their wives and family members will be rounded up by the Police if the attackers happen to be at large.
4. Anyone who dares as much as praise the action of the two men will be tracked down by El' Rufai.
5. The Kaduna State Government will rebuild the mosque and pay compensation to the victims and deceased's family members.
6. The traditionally rulers in S. Kaduna will be hounded into prison without trail. ( it's possible the Army and Police did it in Eastern Nigeria).
7. Soldiers will be stationed at all the major mosques.

Infact the list is endless of what the 'mighty' El' Rufai would do. This is clear genocide going on and the men who call themselves Governor and President commit the greater evil by looking away. And they insult our intelligence by sending Easter goodwil message. No wahala their evil will revolve around their own head.

Sadly enough, Pastor Emmanuel Bosun warned us all, but most persons accused him of tearing the country along religious lines, and that GEJ had given him money, even his own church leaders lambasted him because of V.P slot. Now we have seen the REAL DEAL done by Fulani militia cum Islamic SG and FG's people killing along religious lines.

My anger is, our pastors, GO's, Bishops and CAN are they just contented receiving offerings and building edifices that they don't want to deal with this head-long, legally both nationally and internationally?

May their souls rest in Peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by swagagolic01(m): 11:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
IpobExposed:

U claim to stay in portharcout, pls let's see tomorrow so I photoshop u this way, pls am begging u

11 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by k9ine(m): 11:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
God bless you. One idiotic man who called himself a pastor lied that the PDP and GEJ gave the leadership of CAN N6bn. Recent events have proven him right.

Mister2:
When Papa Ayo Oritsejafor was emphasising the evil agenda of islamisation, he was criticised mostly by Christians

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by Capableben(m): 11:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
poshestmina:
No
oh, The moniker misled me. happy easter
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by bobnatlo(m): 11:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
IpobExposed:

Ar u normal at all??
Will u lik it if ur immediate family members lie down like that

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by poshestmina(f): 11:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
Capableben:
oh, The moniker misled me. happy easter
Oh! ok! that's d short form of my name.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by oyesam2004(m): 11:55pm On Apr 16, 2017
Amen!!!! and Amen...... if u don't know what to comment on a post here you better read and rust away.....
I'm so tired of bubu wit keeping quite wit this barbarism.......
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by aminu790(m): 11:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
Someone is speaking of his ideological hypocrisy instead of praying for the end of all these mess. He went ahead and blame islam, while islam regarded any one who killed a human unjustly should not be considered as muslim and hell-fire is his abode.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
zionmade1:
After they will tell us its not a target on christians.
I wonder why these guys dnt go around with matchetes and acids. Buhari is a religious bigot he does not care.
I weep for christians who danced around for d blackmail of d only man who stood up with boldness to challenge the people to defend themselves. Now let me see who will now stand up and defend theses people.
I hate dis islamic government with passion.
THOSE ILLITERATE NORTHNERS WILL SURELY REAP WAT THEY SOW BY 2019. THEY WILL COME HERE AND CRY FOWL. NOBODY WIL CARE. N D COUNTRY WONT DIVIDE. BUNCH OF STACKED ILLITERATES. SANUSI WAS RIGHT
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by iyke2k4(m): 11:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
For saying such, may you die same way in Jesus name.Amen
IpobExposed:

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by promohouse(m): 12:02am On Apr 17, 2017
Those sponsoring terrorism in this country shall die suddenly, in Jesus name.
Those carrying out the act shall follow in same suit, in Jesus name.
Each christian that got killed shall be replaced 500 times from their own, in Jesus name.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by Nightie(f): 12:06am On Apr 17, 2017
IpobExposed:

Fvck! But u're so fvcking stupid.
Gosh!!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by cooljude(m): 12:06am On Apr 17, 2017
IpobExposed:

may your generation unborn face such calamity and their immediate neighbours would say, "leave them, they are only acting, after five days they would wake up from the land of Hades".

9 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by Sirlovings: 12:07am On Apr 17, 2017
IpobExposed:

You either have a severe mental disorders or you are just an evil fool. Which ever way, you are obviously a threat to the public.
May you and your generation never know peace. Your life will remain miserable and your biggest achievement in life will be the stupid comments you make on nairaland. You have no respect for yourself, for the living or the dead

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by k9ine(m): 12:08am On Apr 17, 2017
Who you dey deceive?
Is Emir Sanusi a true muslim, considering Gideon Akaluka's fate?
Is El' Rufai a true muslim
Is the former president of Iran, Ahmadinejad a true muslim knowing his total annihilation stand on Isreal.
How about Gov. Yerima now Senator and his Shariah wahala.
What is the difference between one who will not kill, but will be glad about the religious domination that stems from the violent actions of Islamic fundamentalism and terror?

ThatFairGuy:
Naudhubillahi min dhaalik. It's very sad! Please, those Fulani Herdsmen shouldn't be referred to as MUSLIM or fighting in intrest of Islam. Islam goes against what they does, it is Unislamic. They kills anyone either Muslim/Christian(Yorubaland sited as example)in every nook and cranny of Nigeria. Naturaly, Most Foolanis are inhumane, very deadly, (having just misunderstanding, they bring out weapon-I've experience it-). If Buhari shouldn't take crucial step about them, Nigeria should fire back.
They are satanic, devil messengers, THEY ARE NOT MUSLIM(they does what Islam goes against like; They are hostile to anyone, they value cow to human life, they are rapist, they kidnap, the see themselves as holiest"whereas they are very ignorant", they are armed rubbers and many devilish acts).
If u could recall confession of those that kidnapped Baba Fale then "we want to use the ransome for Ramadan festival" this is disgusting, THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND ISLAM AT ALL, WHAT THEY ARE GOOD AT IS CHARM"SHIRK" PLEASE THEY ARE NOT KILLING IN INTEREST OF ISLAM, IT IS PERSONAL.
May Almighty God protect us

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by brushesz: 12:15am On Apr 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by Capableben(m): 12:20am On Apr 17, 2017
poshestmina:
Oh! ok! that's d short form of my name.
oh..I wanted to guess "Aminaā€¯ but then i saw the quotations on your signature.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by bet9ja(m): 12:21am On Apr 17, 2017
IpobExposed:

It is certain that one of the curses will surely manifest in your life if not all.

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by sorry1(m): 12:22am On Apr 17, 2017
IpobExposed:

I only blame Yoruba Muslims that like one Nigeria so. much. rip to the dead.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 17, 2017
kikake:

Well, if the northern Islamic bigot presidential candidate is contesting against a southern Christian candidate, these Kaduna and Agatu Christians are most likely to vote the northern Islamic bigot for president of Nigeria.

That's what Nigeria's north and south relations are. The most merciless type of killings of easterners fleeing far north during the pogrom took place in the Middle Belt areas
please southern kaduna is very much PDP as it gets...if thats anything to go by, and andrew yakubu was a strong aspiring kaduna governorship candidiate under PDP.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by donmalcolm21(m): 12:24am On Apr 17, 2017
DonBobes:

I doubt if these were committed by fulani's, because the fulanis I know don't kill base on religion at all. Severally they have attacked where I served in a village to protect the villagers but they only attack those offenders and not innocent ones. Leaving the churches standing while burning the other buildings.
Fulanis are one of the people i can go to sleep with, with my two eyes closed. I trust them too much for all these things op is saying.
Shur up your mouth

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by onadana: 12:33am On Apr 17, 2017
donmalcolm21:
They need to stand up and fight back.

I'm tired of typing Rip

Fight Back .

Arm yourselves

leave the yeye Southern Kaduna people. ..until they finish all of them they will keep on posting pictures. Busy doing meetings.There was a time in Israel when the wall of Jerusalem was built..they were working but the Israelites had weapons in one hand.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) by donmalcolm21(m): 12:34am On Apr 17, 2017
IpobExposed:

Seun Dominique lalasticlala kindly check this post and tell me if it's different from the hate being spewed by that Radio station promoting the death of Tutsi during the Rwanda Genocide.

Let's not allow free speech to be used as an avenue to promote genoicide.

I just showed my Polish friend this thread and her reaction to this post made me to type this that we are losing our sense of humanity

Seun, please take it down because that my blogger friend will use it to broadcast and it's not what Nigerians are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance / 13-Year-old Girl Born Out Of Incest, Impregnated By Her Dad In Abia / Bandits Kill Amos Ewa Obere In Nasarawa (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.