Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Pls,check This My New Blog Site And Tell Me Things I Need To Add More - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls,check This My New Blog Site And Tell Me Things I Need To Add More (961 Views)

How To Add More Than One Link To Your Instagram Bio / 5 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Blogging / Is Their Any Where I Can Create A Free Blog Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls,check This My New Blog Site And Tell Me Things I Need To Add More by kingsleyugo41(m): 9:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
Pls,check this my new blog site and tell me things i need to add more. https://kingsleyokonkwoweb.
Re: Pls,check This My New Blog Site And Tell Me Things I Need To Add More by naijahut: 9:18pm On Apr 16, 2017
kingsleyugo41:
Pls,check this my new blog site and tell me things i need to add more. https://kingsleyokonkwoweb.
get a nice theme and redesign ur site from top to end
Re: Pls,check This My New Blog Site And Tell Me Things I Need To Add More by kingsleyugo41(m): 9:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
naijahut:

get a nice theme and redesign ur site from top to end
ok,thanks
Re: Pls,check This My New Blog Site And Tell Me Things I Need To Add More by Sedenu4u(m): 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2017
you need a better template,change your favicon and look for a better domain name.
Re: Pls,check This My New Blog Site And Tell Me Things I Need To Add More by HawkToBar(m): 10:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
kingsleyugo41:
Make your posts SHORT[ I mean the advancement of "Read More"]
2. A string to divide your posts.
3. Navigation
⁴. The theme
5. Long name url, keep it short.
If you mean Business, don't use free domain names eg .tk etc
6. You need helping hands.
Contact me if you need one @GF_Ajayi on twitter.
Re: Pls,check This My New Blog Site And Tell Me Things I Need To Add More by razzby(m): 10:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
kingsleyugo41:

Get a Domain name from good webhosting company. If you cant afford a foreign host, make use of a naija host company.

check my bio, for how to create a self hosted wordpress blog. If you dont wanna spend 5years b4 u make a dime frm blogging. try as much as possible to change from hosted to self-hosted.
Re: Pls,check This My New Blog Site And Tell Me Things I Need To Add More by kingsleyugo41(m): 9:42am On Apr 17, 2017
HawkToBar:
Make your posts SHORT[ I mean the advancement of "Read More"]
2. A string to divide your posts.
3. Navigation
⁴. The theme
5. Long name url, keep it short.
If you mean Business, don't use free domain names eg .tk etc
6. You need helping hands.
Contact me if you need one @GF_Ajayi on twitter.
pls, check it again
Re: Pls,check This My New Blog Site And Tell Me Things I Need To Add More by HawkToBar(m): 10:52am On Apr 17, 2017
kingsleyugo41:
pls, check it again
Nice. Things to still do: 1. The theme 2. Long url, keep it short. I made suggestions for your Blogger *KOW.com *KingsleyWeb.com *KingsWeb.com *Kingsleyugo.com etc
that's all
Re: Pls,check This My New Blog Site And Tell Me Things I Need To Add More by HawkToBar(m): 10:52am On Apr 17, 2017
kingsleyugo41:
pls, check it again
Nice. Things to still do: 1. The theme 2. Long url, keep it short. I made suggestions for your Blog *KOW.com *KingsleyWeb.com *KingsWeb.com *Kingsleyugo.com etc
that's all
Re: Pls,check This My New Blog Site And Tell Me Things I Need To Add More by kingsleyugo41(m): 1:37pm On Apr 17, 2017
HawkToBar:

Nice.
Things to still do:
1. The theme
2. Long url, keep it short.
I made suggestions for your Blogger
*KOW.com
*KingsleyWeb.com
*KingsWeb.com
*Kingsleyugo.com etc

that's all
pls,explain more about the theme,for url i have been trying to change it but cant get done for now
Re: Pls,check This My New Blog Site And Tell Me Things I Need To Add More by kingsleyugo41(m): 2:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
HawkToBar:

Nice.
Things to still do:
1. The theme
I made suggestions for your Blog
*KOW.com
*KingsleyWeb.com
*KingsWeb.com
*Kingsleyugo.com etc

that's all
pls,explain more about the theme,for url i will change it
Re: Pls,check This My New Blog Site And Tell Me Things I Need To Add More by kingsleyugo41(m): 9:04pm On May 15, 2017
pls, check my blog site now https://nairabest.
HawkToBar:

Nice.
Things to still do:
1. The theme
*KOW.com
*KingsleyWeb.com
*KingsWeb.com
*Kingsleyugo.com etc

that's all
Re: Pls,check This My New Blog Site And Tell Me Things I Need To Add More by ipreach: 8:34am On May 16, 2017
Do you need an affordable blog?

Contact me: Call/Whatsapp 0806021-8705
Re: Pls,check This My New Blog Site And Tell Me Things I Need To Add More by Bari22: 11:07am On May 16, 2017
HawkToBar:

Nice.
Things to still do:
1. The theme
*KOW.com
*KingsleyWeb.com
*KingsWeb.com
*Kingsleyugo.com etc

that's all
www.naijinfos.com pls help
Re: Pls,check This My New Blog Site And Tell Me Things I Need To Add More by pauljumbo: 12:58pm On May 16, 2017
the site is ok for now
load it with good contents
that's what readers of your blog care most don't waste too much time on design start putting great contents there and share it online

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Learn Programming All Youself? / Facebook Group For Sale@cheap Price / Tips - 15 Best SEO Tools To Improve Your Ranking In 7 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.