Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,751 members, 7,851,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:18 PM

Another High Profile Kidnapping In Kaduna State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another High Profile Kidnapping In Kaduna State (1168 Views)

High-profile Fraud: EFCC Probes Four Judges Frustrating Probe / No Political Will To Prosecute High-profile Corruption Cases, Says CJN / Some Political High Profile Assassination In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another High Profile Kidnapping In Kaduna State by metalgong5(m): 11:20pm On Jan 01, 2010
Another kidnap saga in Kaduna
, Demand for N30m ransom
From NOAH EBIJE, Kaduna
Friday, January 1, 2009

More Stories on This Section

Barely two months after the kidnap and eventual release of the Secretary to the Kaduna State Government (SSG), Mr. Yayock Waje, another kidnap incident has occurred in Kaduna State.

This time around, a high profile woman simply identified as Mrs. Bako was kidnapped in Barnawa area of Kaduna city at about 10.pm on Wednesday, with the kidnapers demanding N30 million as ransom.

The kidnappers were said to have trailed her from unidentified place up to her residence in Barnawa, and abducted her at gunpoint.
Mrs. Bako’s husband is said to be a senior staff with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), headquarters, Abuja.
Kaduna State Police Command has in the meantime beefed up security to track down the abductors which the police believed were still within Kaduna State.

When contacted, the Kaduna State Police Commissioner, Tambari Yabo Mohammed, confirmed the story, saying, “we are in contact with the family of the kidnapped lady and our operatives are working in close contact with them with a view to finding the kidnapers.

“For now, we believe that they are around us, from all the available reports we have from the service providers. We are doing our best and we hope they will be rounded up.
“These kidnapers must have been trailing her from a far distance and when she came to her house, the kidnapers just came out of their car and pounced on her at gun point.”

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2010/jan/01/national-01-01-2010-16.htm
Re: Another High Profile Kidnapping In Kaduna State by metalgong5(m): 11:26pm On Jan 01, 2010
I guess the media wont sensationalize this story because it didnt emanate from Anambra state. . . . .
Anyway, it now shows that Northern Nigeria breeds more Kidnappers, terrorists, ritualists, Fraudsters and corupt Nigerian rulers than any other region. . . . Yes, I said it.
Re: Another High Profile Kidnapping In Kaduna State by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 02, 2010
metal-gong:

I guess the media wont sensationalize this story because it didnt emanate from Anambra state. . . . .
Anyway, it now shows that Northern Nigeria breeds more Kidnappers, terrorists, ritualists, Fraudsters and corupt Nigerian rulers than any other region. . . . Yes, I said it.

nwayo ooo grin
Re: Another High Profile Kidnapping In Kaduna State by SEFAGO(m): 12:20am On Jan 02, 2010
Anyway, it now shows that Northern Nigeria breeds more Kidnappers, terrorists, ritualists, Fraudsters and corupt Nigerian rulers than any other region. . . . Yes, I said it

go and find a job in the media so that you can "sensationalize" it
Re: Another High Profile Kidnapping In Kaduna State by metalgong5(m): 1:00am On Jan 02, 2010
SEFAGO:

go and find a job in the media so that you can "sensationalize" it
I will never practice omo mgbatigbati gotcha journalism . . . grin
I have better thing to do . . You understand?
Re: Another High Profile Kidnapping In Kaduna State by Mekusxyz: 1:30am On Jan 02, 2010
I also observed that no case of kidnapping was recorded during the yuletide in the SE. This is an indication of improved security. Kidnapping will soon go back to where it came from: gbomogbomo land tongue
Re: Another High Profile Kidnapping In Kaduna State by netotse(m): 1:35am On Jan 02, 2010
Mekusxyz:

I also observed that no case of kidnapping was recorded during the yuletide in the SE. This is an indication of improved security. Kidnapping will soon go back to where it came from: gbomogbomo land tongue
u hv come again. . .
Re: Another High Profile Kidnapping In Kaduna State by Mekusxyz: 1:39am On Jan 02, 2010
netotse:

u hv come again. . .

Na you sabi. Is there a place called gbomogbomo land in Nigeria?
Re: Another High Profile Kidnapping In Kaduna State by netotse(m): 1:44am On Jan 02, 2010
Mekusxyz:

Na you sabi. Is there a place called gbomogbomo land in Nigeria?
but we all know where you're coming from and where you're going. . .
Re: Another High Profile Kidnapping In Kaduna State by Mekusxyz: 1:46am On Jan 02, 2010
netotse:

but we all know where you're coming from and where you're going. . .

Who are we all?
Re: Another High Profile Kidnapping In Kaduna State by SEFAGO(m): 1:56am On Jan 02, 2010
I thot you would take a vacation during the new year so that you could recharge your batteries and attack with vigor. Your protege, metal-gong, is not as good as you are in stirring trouble though so it makes sense you should emerge from your brief hiatus
Re: Another High Profile Kidnapping In Kaduna State by TippyTop(m): 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2010
Kidnapping is worse in Igbo land though.

(1) (Reply)

President Quattara Of Cote’ D’ Voire – World’s Most Powerless President / Power Bulk Trading Finally Takes Off / Banning Okada By Federal Government Is A Very Big Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.