Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Buhari: I Have Met Nigerians Expectations, Nigerians React - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Have Met Nigerians Expectations, Nigerians React (671 Views)

Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People / Buhari: I Ran To TY Danjuma Due To My Shock At IDPs Camps / But For My 2,000 Rented Crowd, Buhari Would Have Met Empty Stadium – Umahi (2) (3) (4)

Buhari: I Have Met Nigerians Expectations, Nigerians React by Jombojombo(m): 11:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nigerians aren't smiling at all cheesy

Vanguard shared this on their Facebook page... See Nigerians reactions

Lalasticlala
Re: Buhari: I Have Met Nigerians Expectations, Nigerians React by Jombojombo(m): 11:42pm On Apr 16, 2017
More...
Re: Buhari: I Have Met Nigerians Expectations, Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
Re: Buhari: I Have Met Nigerians Expectations, Nigerians React by Sweetnik22(f): 11:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
Chai.. . Nigerians don finish this man grin who ever that wrote this article for him will incure his rot after reading all this comments grin

Met Nigerian expectation indeed undecided
Re: Buhari: I Have Met Nigerians Expectations, Nigerians React by steppin: 11:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
Buhari is a serious joker. You met our expectations and most Nigerians are gnashing their teeth everyday?
Re: Buhari: I Have Met Nigerians Expectations, Nigerians React by eyeview: 11:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
I don't blame him. God blessed him with a set of followers called zombie who lack the power of independent reason and thus believe anything he spews out. But the mistake they make is to mistake us all as zombies
Re: Buhari: I Have Met Nigerians Expectations, Nigerians React by littlewonders: 12:39am On Apr 17, 2017
Jombojumbo
Re: Buhari: I Have Met Nigerians Expectations, Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:45am On Apr 17, 2017
May God help us in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari: I Have Met Nigerians Expectations, Nigerians React by donmalcolm21(m): 7:56am On Apr 17, 2017
The Funny thing is that buhari don't know people are suffering so he always talk like someone that has Wool in his brain.
Re: Buhari: I Have Met Nigerians Expectations, Nigerians React by policy12: 8:42am On Apr 17, 2017
Buhari come close let mi tell you something u don't seem to know,nothing but the truth na beg I dey beg you, please u av tried o walahi, u do well but abeg return ds country back to d same way you met it.

If only u can take us back to those days wen dollar be 180...incase u don't kno ds is how it was den and now.. .

Apga Is Dead And Cemented Immediately Ojukwu Died! / . / Boko Haram Strikes Again, Sacks Army Battalion, Kills Nigerian Soldiers

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8