Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

The Fate Of The Furious Breaks Star Wars Box Office Global Record - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Fate Of The Furious Breaks Star Wars Box Office Global Record (1636 Views)

Fate Of Alakada: Mercy Eke Makes Acting Debut With Broda Shaggi, Toyin Abraham / #BBNaija : Thelma Furious as Omashola Enters The Bathroom While She Was Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fate Of The Furious Breaks Star Wars Box Office Global Record by Raalsalghul: 12:14am On Apr 17, 2017
Following its release on 12th of April, it was expected that the eight entry into The Fast and the Furious franchise: The Fate Of The Furious was

going to be a box office phenomenon, considering the fact that the entry before it holds the record for “the highest box office opening in April.

But surpassing the record held by Star Wars: The Force Awakens was going to be no small feat.

But guess what, according to different film websites (THR, Screenrant, Cinemablend), the “dom and family get together high octane car stunts

feature” has light up the global box office with an opening of 532 million dollars. This exceeds the record set by Star Wars: The Force Awakens

which opened up in December 2015 with 529.5 million dollars. At this rate, the probability of the film making a billion dollars is guaranteed, its

just a matter of watching how far it goes from there provided the mediocre critical reception does not hurt its financial stamina.

Source: Screenrant, THR, Cinemablend
https://ifilimu./2017/04/16/the-fate-of-the-furious-breaks-star-wars-box-office-global-record/

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of The Furious Breaks Star Wars Box Office Global Record by GloriaNinja(f): 1:00am On Apr 17, 2017
THE DEATH OF PAUL WALKER. WHO WAS SUPPOSEDLY AMONG THE MAIN STAR, MADE IT MEGA, MAY HE REST IN PEACE.

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of The Furious Breaks Star Wars Box Office Global Record by loomer: 1:38am On Apr 17, 2017
Make I wait for HD version to come out for kodi before I watch am
Re: The Fate Of The Furious Breaks Star Wars Box Office Global Record by Raalsalghul: 3:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
GloriaNinja:
THE DEATH OF PAUL WALKER. WHO WAS SUPPOSEDLY AMONG THE MAIN STAR, MADE IT MEGA, MAY HE REST IN PEACE.
I agree with you that Paul Walker's death led to the film becoming big, but there are other reasons. I'm going to write an article on that. https://ifilimu./2017/04/16/the-fate-of-the-furious-breaks-star-wars-box-office-global-record/
Re: The Fate Of The Furious Breaks Star Wars Box Office Global Record by Raalsalghul: 3:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
loomer:
Please wait oh! I'm even disappointed that Nigerian cinemas haven't seen it yet. I wanted to go and see it at Genesis Deluxe Yesterday. https://ifilimu./2017/04/16/the-fate-of-the-furious-breaks-star-wars-box-office-global-record/
Re: The Fate Of The Furious Breaks Star Wars Box Office Global Record by loomer: 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
Raalsalghul:
Please wait oh! I'm even disappointed that Nigerian cinemas haven't seen it yet. I wanted to go and see it at Genesis Deluxe Yesterday. https://ifilimu./2017/04/16/the-fate-of-the-furious-breaks-star-wars-box-office-global-record/

Which time I get to use go cinema?

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of The Furious Breaks Star Wars Box Office Global Record by kombats: 4:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
loomer:
Abeg which addon you dey use watch latest movie for kodi?
Re: The Fate Of The Furious Breaks Star Wars Box Office Global Record by loomer: 5:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
kombats:

Abeg which addon you dey use watch latest movie for kodi?

Na Exodus I dey mainly use.
Re: The Fate Of The Furious Breaks Star Wars Box Office Global Record by oseka101(m): 6:38pm On Apr 17, 2017
Just saw the Movie today... the movie looks childish busy cracking stupid jokes the stunts not as cool as fast 7 please they should just end this franchise and put the profit into another blockbuster movie!! !!!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Fate Of The Furious Breaks Star Wars Box Office Global Record by Raalsalghul: 8:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
oseka101:
Just saw the Movie today... the movie looks childish busy cracking stupid jokes the stunts not as cool as fast 7 please they should just end this franchise and put the profit into another blockbuster movie!! !!!!!
With the billions the films is making up and down, I'm not sure they have that in mind.
Re: The Fate Of The Furious Breaks Star Wars Box Office Global Record by Raalsalghul: 8:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
loomer:

Which time I get to use go cinema?
Your free time.
Re: The Fate Of The Furious Breaks Star Wars Box Office Global Record by oseka101(m): 8:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
Raalsalghul:
With the billions the films is making up and down, I'm not sure they have that in mind.
your right boss there is no more Story again the movie is too predictable it has lost its touch! !!!

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of The Furious Breaks Star Wars Box Office Global Record by Raalsalghul: 10:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
oseka101:
your right boss there is no more Story again the movie is too predictable it has lost its touch! !!!
https://ifilimu./2017/04/17/how-come/
Re: The Fate Of The Furious Breaks Star Wars Box Office Global Record by oseka101(m): 9:24am On Apr 18, 2017
Raalsalghul:
https://ifilimu./2017/04/17/how-come/
gone are the days where critics Voice matters! !!!

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of The Furious Breaks Star Wars Box Office Global Record by Davidhero(m): 10:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
loomer:

Na Exodus I dey mainly use.

Abeg, which wan is kodi?
Re: The Fate Of The Furious Breaks Star Wars Box Office Global Record by loomer: 7:44am On Apr 19, 2017
Davidhero:

Abeg, which wan is kodi?

Check play store, type kodi u go see the app.

Na there I dey use watch movies, series, news and live football.
Re: The Fate Of The Furious Breaks Star Wars Box Office Global Record by loomer: 7:45am On Apr 19, 2017
Raalsalghul:
Your free time.

My free time na to sleep o
Re: The Fate Of The Furious Breaks Star Wars Box Office Global Record by Davidhero(m): 12:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
loomer:

Check play store, type kodi u go see the app.
Na there I dey use watch movies, series, news and live football.

Okay, thank you. grin
Re: The Fate Of The Furious Breaks Star Wars Box Office Global Record by loomer: 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
Davidhero:

Okay, thank you. grin

You are welcome

(1) (Reply)

#BBNAIJA: Mercy And Ike Finally Kiss Each Other At Midnight / Shanty Town All Episodes Download, Review, Cast / Fast And Furious 8 (fate OF The Furious) Now Showing In Nigerian Cinemas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.