Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Photos Of BBNaija Ex-Housemates At AY Live - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of BBNaija Ex-Housemates At AY Live (29281 Views)

Regina Daniels, Dino Melaye, Onazi Gift Celebs Cash At AY Live / Success Adegor, Tobi Bakre & Linda Ejiofor Spotted At AY Live Yesterday - Pics / Bbnaija 2018 Ex-Housemates At The Dome Relaunch In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of BBNaija Ex-Housemates At AY Live by mizvee(f): 9:28am On Apr 17, 2017
obynocute:
Abeg where is oga bally?
in Abuja doing his thing man!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of BBNaija Ex-Housemates At AY Live by Memphis357(m): 9:28am On Apr 17, 2017
Utter Rubbish
Re: Photos Of BBNaija Ex-Housemates At AY Live by tellwisdom: 9:34am On Apr 17, 2017
obynocute:
Abeg where is oga bally?

Oga Bally no get time for child's play

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of BBNaija Ex-Housemates At AY Live by fergieboy: 9:45am On Apr 17, 2017
But wait o... How come bally is always missing.. From tours to dinner to club.. Nigga is not their.. For the fact that he and efe and close pals ... Hmm

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of BBNaija Ex-Housemates At AY Live by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 17, 2017
undecided
Re: Photos Of BBNaija Ex-Housemates At AY Live by holluphemydavid(m): 9:49am On Apr 17, 2017
nikkypearl:
Debbie. is beautiful. ...

in Efe's voice. .."una dey call me celebrity, I go repeat clothes oooo grin
money no go finish for packaging!! I just love this Efe
I watched it live and D guy had told all D fashion police Dat dey will get work to do oooo, cos he will repeat cloths, just like his simplicity

1 Like

Re: Photos Of BBNaija Ex-Housemates At AY Live by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 17, 2017
This Cocoice dey rap o
Re: Photos Of BBNaija Ex-Housemates At AY Live by holluphemydavid(m): 9:54am On Apr 17, 2017
Sibe007:
Hope they got paid to attend...

They all looked great. I guess Oga Bally doesn't need all these attention. Oga na Boss already on code.

Debbie rise has gone rogue. She is old enough to live her life as she pleases.
Definitely dey will be get paid for d show, efe will be pay for his stage performance, Uriel and Bassey will be pay by peak milk cos dey work for peak milk yesterday, I believe dey will all go home with somtin, and dats Hw dey will be getting Dere dough till dey get to d top, and D fame is already Dere, base on Debie-Rise, I dnt tink his pastor dad can stop her again ooooo, cos Dat get get prospects in entertainment industry, and oga Bally I dnt tink he has time for all dis show, but Hw had already gotten fame either
Re: Photos Of BBNaija Ex-Housemates At AY Live by MEILYN(m): 9:56am On Apr 17, 2017
AKPORORO nearly killed me. Chaiii! That guy is just too funny. I enjoyed the show oo
Re: Photos Of BBNaija Ex-Housemates At AY Live by kowema(f): 10:05am On Apr 17, 2017
CyberGypsy:
After kissing another man's wife and another woman's husband openly ,you still came and be the doing posh life

mtchewwwwwww

later Nigerians will start stoning and insulting adulterous men/women who did their sh*t secretly

Was she aware that he was married in d house before kissing him?, did she still kiss him outside when she found out?. Mr senseless Judge oya cast ur stone!.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of BBNaija Ex-Housemates At AY Live by GloriaNinja(f): 10:09am On Apr 17, 2017
TBOSS LOOKING NICE, URIEL TOO MUCH MAKE UP,DEBBIE LOOKING GOOD.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of BBNaija Ex-Housemates At AY Live by topnotch760: 10:21am On Apr 17, 2017
Cynthyworld:
Aw many cloth TTT carry go embarassed
i tire oh
Re: Photos Of BBNaija Ex-Housemates At AY Live by nikkypearl(f): 10:23am On Apr 17, 2017
holluphemydavid:

I watched it live and D guy had told all D fashion police Dat dey will get work to do oooo, cos he will repeat cloths, just like his simplicity
u no dey sleep ?grin
Re: Photos Of BBNaija Ex-Housemates At AY Live by kingmorning: 10:49am On Apr 17, 2017
Bitter soul...he is richer and more popular than u now...crawl back into ur dirty stinking hole hater!

See as Soma be like all those boys wey dey sell pirated CD ontop Maryland bridge.

angry angry angry
[/quote]
Re: Photos Of BBNaija Ex-Housemates At AY Live by CyberGypsy(m): 10:55am On Apr 17, 2017
kowema:

I'm the fucking person trying to talk sense into your senseless, Dumb and perforated skull.
hahahaha .. now i get the point , i know your type .. u type that go about sleeping with men all cause of ignorance .. it okay go on the Lord is your strength ! omo la son ekeji Aja
Re: Photos Of BBNaija Ex-Housemates At AY Live by BOOKERPAGE(m): 11:00am On Apr 17, 2017
The BBNaija reality TV show winner Efe who have been into music before moving in for the BBnaija reality show house and is trying to take up music full time as a rapper have been blasted by his fans yesterday at the AY life show in Lagos yesterday.

As he was trying hard to impress the crowd with his performance while singing his latest song “Halleluyah”, fans were busy casting his efforts on the social media asking him to look up something else doing and shun music.

“Music is not your calling, find something else you can do better and we will appreciate it” -fans.
http://bookerpage.com.ng/2017/04/17/see-photos-fans-blast-efe-at-ay-show-say-rap-not-his-calling/
Re: Photos Of BBNaija Ex-Housemates At AY Live by Edum13656: 12:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
Nice one Soma, I like ur dress sense.
Re: Photos Of BBNaija Ex-Housemates At AY Live by Dynamite02: 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2017
Debbie Rise looks like Kenya Moore.....with makeup ,the diff is always clear sha
Re: Photos Of BBNaija Ex-Housemates At AY Live by tribalistseun: 1:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
alizma:
KEMEN TOO MUCH.
too wetin? Kemen fashion sense is zero. The next thing he will wear N400 t-shirt
Re: Photos Of BBNaija Ex-Housemates At AY Live by harrygold: 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
soma will always fall my hand..
Re: Photos Of BBNaija Ex-Housemates At AY Live by alizma: 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
tribalistseun:
too wetin? Kemen fashion sense is zero. The next thing he will wear N400 t-shirt
it is not about the value of what he wears, it is about how his body fits into what he wears. somebody like you will still be ugly even if 1m naira is spent on you.
Re: Photos Of BBNaija Ex-Housemates At AY Live by soulrib(m): 2:30pm On Apr 17, 2017
ikehm3:
After making fun of her with national anthem
scammer for life... bros I hail o #getalife
Re: Photos Of BBNaija Ex-Housemates At AY Live by holluphemydavid(m): 8:51am On Apr 18, 2017
nikkypearl:
u no dey sleep ?grin
lol,i beliv u as well watched nau grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Salawa Abeni’s Son, Big Sheff, Goes Coverless On Stage Again (Photos) / RMD Shows Support For 2baba Despite Cancelling His Planned National Protest / Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.