Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Two Kidnap Suspects Killed In Abia, Two Arrested (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Kidnap Suspects Killed In Abia, Two Arrested (Graphic Photos) (29079 Views)

Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) / Policeman Shoots Soldier Dead In Delta. Gets Arrested (Graphic Photos) / Deadly Ritualist, Afrend, Who Has Killed 20,000 People Arrested (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Kidnap Suspects Killed In Abia, Two Arrested (Graphic Photos) by cr7rooney10(m): 10:46am On Apr 17, 2017
Kill Dem all
Re: Two Kidnap Suspects Killed In Abia, Two Arrested (Graphic Photos) by airminem(f): 10:46am On Apr 17, 2017
After Killing Them, Why Are They Still Labled As Suspects?
Re: Two Kidnap Suspects Killed In Abia, Two Arrested (Graphic Photos) by adontcare(f): 10:47am On Apr 17, 2017
shocked What a world we live in.
Re: Two Kidnap Suspects Killed In Abia, Two Arrested (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 17, 2017
Fatal,in this recession people are angry oo
Re: Two Kidnap Suspects Killed In Abia, Two Arrested (Graphic Photos) by papparatzzi2013: 10:47am On Apr 17, 2017
This is the useless and devilish crime the likes of Asari Dokubo bestowed on this country.

Posterity will continue to remember his likes for it and Providence will judge them at the appropriate time.
Re: Two Kidnap Suspects Killed In Abia, Two Arrested (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 17, 2017
What sort of ammunition does the security services use that's always disclothing people ...Nah wah this kinda munition nah straight up pervert ooo....

1 Like

Re: Two Kidnap Suspects Killed In Abia, Two Arrested (Graphic Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 10:48am On Apr 17, 2017
See person brain for ground!! shocked Crime does not pay..kudos to the N.P.F
Re: Two Kidnap Suspects Killed In Abia, Two Arrested (Graphic Photos) by TheSpellChecker: 10:48am On Apr 17, 2017
SEYILIGHT:
Wao!

You cannot spell simple 'this'.

You cannot spell simple 'question'.

And yet, you want to show that you are smart? grin
Re: Two Kidnap Suspects Killed In Abia, Two Arrested (Graphic Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 10:49am On Apr 17, 2017
see em brain oo
Re: Two Kidnap Suspects Killed In Abia, Two Arrested (Graphic Photos) by botad(m): 10:50am On Apr 17, 2017
Amen o. But please no too dey curse

decatalyst:
Its a welcoming development.

He who propose in his heart to make others cry shall end up in a painful and shameful way like this.
Re: Two Kidnap Suspects Killed In Abia, Two Arrested (Graphic Photos) by KAYD007(m): 10:50am On Apr 17, 2017
Why be say in the moment of their death. ..nah that time their trousers dey sag..me not understanding oo undecided
Re: Two Kidnap Suspects Killed In Abia, Two Arrested (Graphic Photos) by Kaydans(m): 10:51am On Apr 17, 2017
villagecraft:
Two Kidnappers were killed and two arrested by the police at factory road today.

http://www.naaija.com/two-kidnappers-killed-in-abia-state-photos/
Gods own state... you people should behave oh don't follow the footsteps of others abeg.
Re: Two Kidnap Suspects Killed In Abia, Two Arrested (Graphic Photos) by concacid: 10:51am On Apr 17, 2017
Burst d brain of ones alive too. I am just happy seeing his brain on d floor. Serve them right.
Re: Two Kidnap Suspects Killed In Abia, Two Arrested (Graphic Photos) by KAYD007(m): 10:51am On Apr 17, 2017
unclezuma:
What sort of ammunition does the security services use that's always disclothing people ...Nah wah this kinda munition nah straight up pervert ooo....

Have been noticing that trend
Re: Two Kidnap Suspects Killed In Abia, Two Arrested (Graphic Photos) by SEYILIGHT(m): 10:51am On Apr 17, 2017
TheSpellChecker:

You cannot spell simple 'this'.

You cannot spell simple 'question'.

And yet, you want to show that you are smart? grin

What do you want?
Re: Two Kidnap Suspects Killed In Abia, Two Arrested (Graphic Photos) by ihesiuloa(m): 10:54am On Apr 17, 2017
OP were in Abia.. Aba Umuahia abiriba ohafia were? please always give detailed news if you must give one thanks.
Re: Two Kidnap Suspects Killed In Abia, Two Arrested (Graphic Photos) by Benekruku(m): 10:55am On Apr 17, 2017
Biafrans and crime!
Re: Two Kidnap Suspects Killed In Abia, Two Arrested (Graphic Photos) by berrystunn(m): 10:55am On Apr 17, 2017
Buhari
Re: Two Kidnap Suspects Killed In Abia, Two Arrested (Graphic Photos) by usamali(m): 10:55am On Apr 17, 2017
APC examination result after completed its two years in University of Aso Rock
Economy F9 Good roads F9 Nepa C5 Agriculture F9 Petrol F9 Salary F9 Govt, project F9 Employment F9 Education D7 Wealth E9 Kidnapping C5 Hunger A1 Poverty A1 Corruption A1 propaganda A1
Re: Two Kidnap Suspects Killed In Abia, Two Arrested (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 17, 2017
Princess4ng:
Chei... Op, u for write graphic photo included na... I just bumped on something that will be in my head for throughout the day
sorry dear I understand what you mean especially for a lady am not the OP but graphics pics was clearly stated may be you just rushed in
Re: Two Kidnap Suspects Killed In Abia, Two Arrested (Graphic Photos) by campusflavour: 10:56am On Apr 17, 2017
ihesiuloa:
OP were in Abia.. Aba Umuahia abiriba ohafia were? please always give detailed news if you must give one thanks.
Factory road is in Aba
Re: Two Kidnap Suspects Killed In Abia, Two Arrested (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 17, 2017
Death to Kidnappers.
Re: Two Kidnap Suspects Killed In Abia, Two Arrested (Graphic Photos) by Princess4ng(f): 10:58am On Apr 17, 2017
Imstrong:
sorry dear I understand what you mean especially for a lady am not the OP but graphics pics was clearly stated may be you just rushed in

Hmmmmm... OK
Re: Two Kidnap Suspects Killed In Abia, Two Arrested (Graphic Photos) by 2bam: 10:58am On Apr 17, 2017
see gbedu wey dey burst brain,if you live carelessly you die carelessly.
Re: Two Kidnap Suspects Killed In Abia, Two Arrested (Graphic Photos) by chrisxxx(m): 10:59am On Apr 17, 2017
Dongreat:
The one with the smash skull was either not killed by the police or he was killed and the police wanted to make sure he's dead. He's dead for sure.
All I see are useful body to be deposited in medical school morgue for practical. And check their organs please including the penis. Some may be good for future transplant. Noting to be wasted but recycled or used in learning.
Bros I have always belonged to this school of thought. These people should be harvested instead of wasting manpower to bury them. Presently a lot of people require kidney transplants and other important organs. We should start using these people for such purpose.

1 Like

Re: Two Kidnap Suspects Killed In Abia, Two Arrested (Graphic Photos) by priscaoge(f): 11:00am On Apr 17, 2017
For the first time I commend our Uniform men from their swift response. They saved the situation and there was nothing like stray bullets. I was an eye witness, everything happened just in front of me. It was a scary scene, the gun shots was something else. I couldn't hold my breathe, it was like a war. Before we left d scene, the guy on shirt was still alive. I watch them shot the other guy dead. I couldn't get hold of my phone when they whole thing was happening because of the gun shots. The video I recorded couldn't upload here sad

For those asking for a little detail, they double crossed a couple coming back from church in their Infinity Jeep with their Toyota corolla, kidnapped them but luck ran out of them when the wife sighted some officers on patrol and raised alarm. The armed robbers release some gun shots and the officers replied and they started exchanging shots. They rescued the couple, killed one of the boys instantly and shot d other on his legs. The other guy ran away with bullet wounds on his hand but was later apprehended in d hospital where he went for treatment because the doctor called d police. I really thank God for saving my family and I, no other person was injured or killed by stray bullets. I witnessed the whole thing right in front of me.

2 Likes

Re: Two Kidnap Suspects Killed In Abia, Two Arrested (Graphic Photos) by gurnam: 11:00am On Apr 17, 2017
See as they scattered that flattheaad

1 Like

Re: Two Kidnap Suspects Killed In Abia, Two Arrested (Graphic Photos) by 2bam: 11:00am On Apr 17, 2017
Princess4ng:

Hmmmmm... OK
. what is graphic there?na your mate be medicine student.
Re: Two Kidnap Suspects Killed In Abia, Two Arrested (Graphic Photos) by Princess4ng(f): 11:01am On Apr 17, 2017
2bam:
. what is graphic there?na your mate be medicine student.

I didnt reply someone that said something better
Re: Two Kidnap Suspects Killed In Abia, Two Arrested (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 17, 2017
gurnam:
See as they scattered that flattheaad
Bros, happy easter
Re: Two Kidnap Suspects Killed In Abia, Two Arrested (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 17, 2017
Princess4ng:

Hmmmmm... OK
don't worry you will get over it in an hour or two
Re: Two Kidnap Suspects Killed In Abia, Two Arrested (Graphic Photos) by zaxnophoe: 11:05am On Apr 17, 2017
good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell / 26-year-old Man Sentenced To Death In Ondo For Killing His Girlfriend / Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.